midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Reply with quote

Unless there is a late addition then everyone races this year at Daytona. Makes you wonder why they bother with the qualifying races.

NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there is a very very good chance that BK racing may not actually field a car even though they have a charter.

If anyone was looking to get into Cup racing as a team owner this could be your chance to get in at rock bottom cost.
Oldfart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Unless there is a late addition then everyone races this year at Daytona. Makes you wonder why they bother with the qualifying races.

Just as I predicted. You are already complaining about Nascar and the season hasn't even started.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Reply with quote

Oldfart wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Just as I predicted. You are already complaining about Nascar and the season hasn't even started.

And you love are going to tell us all about the emperors new clothes.

The 23 was able to get a car from somewhere and has arrived even though their assets were impounded by creditors. Most likely a start and park, absolutely naked car. Not even painted.

Are we actually going to go through yet another year of you stalking my every post on several different board just to make smart assss remarks?
Should i worry about making sure my blinds are closed every night?
Oldfart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a follow up to you declaring a new season of racing. I mentioned it was a new opportunity for you to yawn and whine all over again. Sure enough, you proved me right with the very next post.
SuperDuke

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This use to be a great forum. . apparently all the grownups left and went to Facebook groups but left a few children behind.
Guess that's my queue as well. Sorry overstayed my welcome.
Here we go!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Oldfart, How many times have You started a positive Topic on this Forum??
watchemgofast

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to ride with Oldfart on this ridiculous titled post..WTF does it even matter if 100 cars showed up or just enough for a good race. The Daytona 500 will be a great race like always & the qualifying races are for starting position,money,exciting racing etc etc so I'm ready for all of the speedweeks races & instead of #itching about it
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchemgofast wrote:
Got to ride with Oldfart on this ridiculous titled post..WTF does it even matter if 100 cars showed up or just enough for a good race. The Daytona 500 will be a great race like always & the qualifying races are for starting position,money,exciting racing etc etc so I'm ready for all of the speedweeks races & instead of #itching about it

It means the biggest race in America is now down to minimum fields and many of the car there are NOT going to be running the full season. Meaning we are going to continue to see short fields in the top racing series in the US.

Not that long ago this race drew 50 and some times 60 cars. It speaks to the health of the series and the lack of interest from sponsors.

Title sponsorship fee is now less than 24% of what was being paid when Brian took over. Indy Car title sponsor pays more per race than the NASCAR title sponsor.
Oldfart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go! wrote:
Hey Oldfart, How many times have You started a positive Topic on this Forum??

What few I start are never complaint filled like fidget. Nothing but happiness on my end. Going to races and enjoying myself no matter the car count, the crowd count or the payout. I am ready to see some live action. Watched ARCA today and will watch tomorrow on TV. Will be there in person from Thur-Sunday watching the action while fidget continue to complain and criticize. He can't help it. It's all he knows.
Oldfart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
watchemgofast wrote:

It means the biggest race in America is now down to minimum fields and many of the car there are NOT going to be running the full season. Meaning we are going to continue to see short fields in the top racing series in the US.

Not that long ago this race drew 50 and some times 60 cars. It speaks to the health of the series and the lack of interest from sponsors.

Title sponsorship fee is now less than 24% of what was being paid when Brian took over. Indy Car title sponsor pays more per race than the NASCAR title sponsor.

2 post = 2 complaints

Gonna be a loooong year
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were there any fans in the stands at the clash? Shocked
Oldfart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRNGRTHANDIRT wrote:
Were there any fans in the stands at the clash? Shocked

Not many. It's 4 days before any more racing. Hard for many people to get there this early and stay all week for next Sunday.

Fidget likes to comment about small crowds. When I attend a race, small crowds are a delight. Less traffic congestion and more leg room and smaller lines at the concession stand.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sticking with OldFart on this one. Lil' midgeroo has his personal whining about everything he ever posts about. OldFart actually goes to a lot of racing events and always posts positively about them. I know of no one that can be so negative about anything as the midge and think of themselves as a meaningful contributor on any particular subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: