midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Break them out!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Break them out!!!! Reply with quote

Schmit Sammy's for all liberals!!!! Grassley/Graham memo points fingers and names names in the FISA court fiasco !!!! Clearly, Hillary Clinton and campaign, the DNC, there attorneys paid for the Dossier and the FBI fronted it to the FISA court lying every step of the way and reveled that the Dossier was about all the FBI had to get a warrant for Carter Page to surveil Trump and his campaign all the way up to while he's inaugurated and running the country... Also involved in this was the State Dept and a couple of ole Clinton hankabouts Sid Blumenthal was the name I remembered, they were feeding info to Steel to put into the Dossier....You liberals have got to be proud of the scum you were voting for....

Now, Liberals tell me how this isn't a big deal....

Adam Schiff tries to get nude pics of Trump from the Russians... he was pranked, but trashed the Trump org for trying to get trash on Hillary from a Russian attorney.... Hypocrisy much?
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Break them out!!!! Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Schmit Sammy's for all liberals!!!! Grassley/Graham memo points fingers and names names in the FISA court fiasco !!!! Clearly, Hillary Clinton and campaign, the DNC, there attorneys paid for the Dossier and the FBI fronted it to the FISA court lying every step of the way and reveled that the Dossier was about all the FBI had to get a warrant for Carter Page to surveil Trump and his campaign all the way up to while he's inaugurated and running the country... Also involved in this was the State Dept and a couple of ole Clinton hankabouts Sid Blumenthal was the name I remembered, they were feeding info to Steel to put into the Dossier....You liberals have got to be proud of the scum you were voting for....

Adam Schiff tries to get nude pics of Trump from the Russians... he was pranked, but trashed the Trump org for trying to get trash on Hillary from a Russian attorney.... Hypocrisy much?

A spokesman for Schiff told The Atlantic that the committee reported the call to "appropriate law enforcement and security personnel" and told them "of our belief that it was probably bogus."
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Break them out!!!! Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

A spokesman for Schiff told The Atlantic that the committee reported the call to "appropriate law enforcement and security personnel" and told them "of our belief that it was probably bogus."

They have audio of the transaction, nice try... but, that isn't the point, the point is it was collusion for Trumps team to do that but not for the Democrats...square that!!!
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Break them out!!!! Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

They have audio of the transaction, nice try... but, that isn't the point, the point is it was collusion for Trumps team to do that but not for the Democrats...square that!!!

Let's hear the 'audio', let's see a transcript of the 'audio'
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5waop30577A
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fox News isn't even excited about this story because there's not much to it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/criminal-referral-backs-up-nunes-on-dossier-claims-as-dems-push-rebuttal-memo.html

Just another big pile of nothing for the tin-foil-hat crew that will blow over by this time tomorrow. Sorta reminds me of a "groundbreaking memo" that was released a few days ago. Rolling Eyes
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/07/criminal-referral-backs-up-nunes-on-dossier-claims-as-dems-push-rebuttal-memo.html

Just another big pile of nothing for the tin-foil-hat crew that will blow over by this time tomorrow. Sorta reminds me of a "groundbreaking memo" that was released a few days ago. Rolling Eyes

De nile is also a river in egypt.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

You guys are a joke.... Trump has done pretty good stuff for the country and you trash him constantly.... the Democrats are tearing at the very fabric of the country, our free and fair election system and you look the other way... Donald Trump is guilty of Russian collusion even though there is no evidence of it, but tons of proven evidence that Hillary and the DNC did, and you ignore it.... Don Jr meets with a Russian attorney for dirt on Hillary, gets a discussion about adopting babies instead, a Democrat gets caught red handed trying to get dirt on Trump and its not even a big story.... your as stupid as they come... get your bread ready..... DA
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

Dang son, get your head out...
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder who really colluded with Russia? Lol....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue is collusion with Russia in their tampering with the voting processes of the USA. Whether HRC or her campaign has any compliance in that has not been identified or announced. In the case of any collusion as it applies to the trumpski bunch we now have considerable evidence of that. Or maybe our investigative agencies are just screwing with the insane minds of the rightwingnuts that are constantly looking for conspiracies and evil ambitions? I predict that these issues will not end favorably for the tinfoil hat idiots in the rightwingnut population.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: