midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

A question....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:04 pm    Post subject: A question.... Reply with quote

Presently, President Trump hasn't done much of anything wrong...the collusion has been proven to be Hillary and the DNC with help from the FBI and possible the State Dept.... So now, the economy is percolating along very well, the quarterly numbers are better then they have been for a long time, Unemployment numbers are phenomenal.... jobs growth is excellent, better then it had been for years, there is absolutely astounding amounts of money being pledged for reinvestment in our country, millions of our workers received bonuses and wage increases as well as tax cuts..... and you on the left continue to regale against Donald Trump....Why? I get you don't like the way he looks or talks or his Twitter antics...but aside from that, enlighten me....
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They got nothin other than Russia, Russia, Russia!
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: A question.... Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
aside from that, enlighten me....

Some of his policies are fine, but several will prove to be disastrous down theh road. But more importantly, his ongoing need to lie almost daily, obstruct a fair investigation, belittle law enforcement and anybody who dares to disagree with him, divide our nation and alienate our allies is disgusting and embarrassing to this country and every veteran who has ever fought for it.

Anybody who gives ANY politician a free pass and makes excuses for his disgusting behavior and hate in his heart just because the economy is good (an upswing that started several years ago under Obama, by the way) is either willfully ignorant or partisan to the point of being blind to reality.

Consider yourself enlightened.
olsdriver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: A question.... Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

Some of his policies are fine, but several will prove to be disastrous down theh road. But more importantly, his ongoing need to lie almost daily, obstruct a fair investigation, belittle law enforcement and anybody who dares to disagree with him, divide our nation and alienate our allies is disgusting and embarrassing to this country and every veteran who has ever fought for it.

You WERE talking about Obama, right?

Disastrous policy: Obamacare
Lie almost daily: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/
Obstruct a fair investigation: https://townhall.com/columnists/justinhaskins/2018/01/29/did-barack-obama-obstruct-justice-in-clinton-email-case-n2440943
Belittle law enforcement: https://www.dailywire.com/news/7411/7-disgusting-things-obama-said-while-hijacking-ben-shapiro
Divide our nation: https://www.dailywire.com/news/4481/obama-calls-campaign-rhetoric-divisive-here-are-6-hank-berrien#
Alienate our allies: Israel primarily
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mic drop!!!! Laughing
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: A question.... Reply with quote

olsdriver wrote:
You WERE talking about Obama, right?

Disastrous policy: Obamacare
Lie almost daily: http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/
Obstruct a fair investigation: https://townhall.com/columnists/justinhaskins/2018/01/29/did-barack-obama-obstruct-justice-in-clinton-email-case-n2440943
Belittle law enforcement: https://www.dailywire.com/news/7411/7-disgusting-things-obama-said-while-hijacking-ben-shapiro
Divide our nation: https://www.dailywire.com/news/4481/obama-calls-campaign-rhetoric-divisive-here-are-6-hank-berrien#
Alienate our allies: Israel primarily

I could provide 10 links about Trump for every one you posted about Obama, but that's too easy.

As for getting a free pass, I recall the media - especially Fox News - covering each of the issues you mentioned. In fact, some in the media continue to harp about the same issues a year after Obama left office.

So if Obama was held accountable, would you agree Trump should be as well?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: A question.... Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
.... So now, the economy is percolating along very well, the quarterly numbers are better then they have been for a long time

Here is pretty much the last 10 years. I'm not seeing a huge jump on the right hand side of the chart, are you?

mudslinger47 wrote:
Unemployment numbers are phenomenal...

hmmm... You are on the record as saying that 95 million American's want a job and can't find one. You got this number from the Labor Participation Rate, which is lower today than it was when Trump took office. So either you were lying your @ss off then, or you are lying now. Which is it sunshine?

mudslinger47 wrote:
... jobs growth is excellent, better then it had been for years..

Nothing like another chart to show how full of sh!t you are.

[/quote]
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie, there is not Russian Collusion involving Trump...NONE....2 years of investigation and no collusion.... How ever they did find it with Hillary and the DNC and they admitted it, they paid for the Dossier, provided by an Englishman, via Russian sources....IE collusion....

Your headed down a road of Shmit sammiches if you think there going to pin anything on President Trump.... I bet his lawyers tell Mueller to take a hike.... with out the dossier, he doesn't exist...
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: A question.... Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
.... So now, the economy is percolating along very well, the quarterly numbers are better then they have been for a long time

Here is pretty much the last 10 years. I'm not seeing a huge jump on the right hand side of the chart, are you?

mudslinger47 wrote:
Unemployment numbers are phenomenal...

hmmm... You are on the record as saying that 95 million American's want a job and can't find one. You got this number from the Labor Participation Rate, which is lower today than it was when Trump took office. So either you were lying your @ss off then, or you are lying now. Which is it sunshine?

mudslinger47 wrote:
... jobs growth is excellent, better then it had been for years..

Nothing like another chart to show how full of sh!t you are.

[i

This is America, your free to believe or disbelieve anything you want, I can see the pulse of the America I know and love, your charts and graphs mean little.... I deal in real.... talk to America.... try this stat... the DNC is broke and getting broker and the RNC has 40 million in the bank.... Now, tell me again about your polls and whos winning... Enjoy Donald Trump.... he's pulling your fat out of the fire...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then why is the lil' trumpski is trying so desperately to shut down the investigations, crapslinger? That alone should give you pause for thought.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: