midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
67 Speedway George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Do not ask for whom the bell tolls
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 4580

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRONGERTHANDIRT wrote:
Lemme guess...Hannity, right?


Sorry bub, donít watch Hannity, but heís probably closer to the truth than any news source you watch.....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 4580

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 4580

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 4580

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.


So, you think Obamagate is a nothing?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.


So, you think Obamagate is a nothing?


Let me take a swing at this. You believe Obama is guilty of sedition because while he was POTUS, the FBI took interest in a phone conversation that Flynn was having with the Russian ambassador. The FBI then interviewed Flynn, from with which he pleaded guilty not once, but twice to not being truthful about conversations pertaining to recently handed down sanctions . You believe this qualifies as sedition.

Am I right? I'm laughing so hard right now that my sides are hurting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 4580

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.


So, you think Obamagate is a nothing?


Let me take a swing at this. You believe Obama is guilty of sedition because while he was POTUS, the FBI took interest in a phone conversation that Flynn was having with the Russian ambassador. The FBI then interviewed Flynn, from with which he pleaded guilty not once, but twice to not being truthful about conversations pertaining to recently handed down sanctions . You believe this qualifies as sedition.

Am I right? I'm laughing so hard right now that my sides are hurting.


A swing and a miss. Obama set this whole Russia collusion thing in motion. They started spying on Flynn way before the call, using the Treasury Dept of all places. Then, using the bullsh!t dossier, which reads like a 3rd grader wrote it, they illegally acquired 4 FISAs, spying on Flynn, Trump, Cruz, and a host of others. Then they put Mueller in place to backup their bullsh!t. Of course the impeachment followed, which Schiff will eventually get hammered for. Trying to take out a sitting president is treason. Getting your mouthpiece media to play along is sedition. Pay attention, itís slowly coming out. You wonít be laughing much longer, but I will........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.


So, you think Obamagate is a nothing?


Let me take a swing at this. You believe Obama is guilty of sedition because while he was POTUS, the FBI took interest in a phone conversation that Flynn was having with the Russian ambassador. The FBI then interviewed Flynn, from with which he pleaded guilty not once, but twice to not being truthful about conversations pertaining to recently handed down sanctions . You believe this qualifies as sedition.

Am I right? I'm laughing so hard right now that my sides are hurting.


A swing and a miss. Obama set this whole Russia collusion thing in motion. They started spying on Flynn way before the call, using the Treasury Dept of all places. Then, using the bullsh!t dossier, which reads like a 3rd grader wrote it, they illegally acquired 4 FISAs, spying on Flynn, Trump, Cruz, and a host of others. Then they put Mueller in place to backup their bullsh!t. Of course the impeachment followed, which Schiff will eventually get hammered for. Trying to take out a sitting president is treason. Getting your mouthpiece media to play along is sedition. Pay attention, itís slowly coming out. You wonít be laughing much longer, but I will........


If you know all of this as fact, then Trump's DOJ surely knows this. Why after 3 years has nothing happened? I'll wait.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 4580

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.


So, you think Obamagate is a nothing?


Let me take a swing at this. You believe Obama is guilty of sedition because while he was POTUS, the FBI took interest in a phone conversation that Flynn was having with the Russian ambassador. The FBI then interviewed Flynn, from with which he pleaded guilty not once, but twice to not being truthful about conversations pertaining to recently handed down sanctions . You believe this qualifies as sedition.

Am I right? I'm laughing so hard right now that my sides are hurting.


A swing and a miss. Obama set this whole Russia collusion thing in motion. They started spying on Flynn way before the call, using the Treasury Dept of all places. Then, using the bullsh!t dossier, which reads like a 3rd grader wrote it, they illegally acquired 4 FISAs, spying on Flynn, Trump, Cruz, and a host of others. Then they put Mueller in place to backup their bullsh!t. Of course the impeachment followed, which Schiff will eventually get hammered for. Trying to take out a sitting president is treason. Getting your mouthpiece media to play along is sedition. Pay attention, itís slowly coming out. You wonít be laughing much longer, but I will........


If you know all of this as fact, then Trump's DOJ surely knows this. Why after 3 years has nothing happened? I'll wait.


How long did it take Mueller to find out Trump didnít collude with Russia? You act like justice is meted out overnight.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I didnít think there are no credible evidence needed to accuse someone of a crime . Democrats been proving that going on four years now


Do you agree with Donald and Strawman that the FBI doing its job is sedition?


Doing its job? You really do have a reading comprehension issue donít ya? Have you not been following the latest news? Of course not, you follow cnn.......


How is the FBI doing its job sedition?


Former FBI officials under the Obama regime......


No explanation on how the FBI is seditious? This isn't looking good for you.


So, you think Obamagate is a nothing?


Let me take a swing at this. You believe Obama is guilty of sedition because while he was POTUS, the FBI took interest in a phone conversation that Flynn was having with the Russian ambassador. The FBI then interviewed Flynn, from with which he pleaded guilty not once, but twice to not being truthful about conversations pertaining to recently handed down sanctions . You believe this qualifies as sedition.

Am I right? I'm laughing so hard right now that my sides are hurting.


A swing and a miss. Obama set this whole Russia collusion thing in motion. They started spying on Flynn way before the call, using the Treasury Dept of all places. Then, using the bullsh!t dossier, which reads like a 3rd grader wrote it, they illegally acquired 4 FISAs, spying on Flynn, Trump, Cruz, and a host of others. Then they put Mueller in place to backup their bullsh!t. Of course the impeachment followed, which Schiff will eventually get hammered for. Trying to take out a sitting president is treason. Getting your mouthpiece media to play along is sedition. Pay attention, itís slowly coming out. You wonít be laughing much longer, but I will........


If you know all of this as fact, then Trump's DOJ surely knows this. Why after 3 years has nothing happened? I'll wait.


How long did it take Mueller to find out Trump didnít collude with Russia? You act like justice is meted out overnight.......


You didn't answer the question. Why hasn't anything been done in 3.5 years if the evidence is so obvious. The answer is because everything you posted is total bullsh!t. You have no evidence to back any of it up. Who is "they" that set up Mueller and the special council. Obama? Or is it where you linked Obama to the dossier. Or is it how you failed to explain Obama and the FISA's. All you posted was right wing fantasy with nothing to back it up. That's why you continuously get humiliated. LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates on those Obama perp walks? Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 12219

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After all this time, PV, it's very obvious that you've asked a question of our resident whitewingnuts that they would prefer to ignore completely. Sedition is a serious consideration but the majority of Americans that have bothered themselves to vote in the 2020 general election have absolutely witnessed sedition of the most serious nature for the last 4 years.

What is now happening in the Oval Room with discussions ongoing about martial law, interference in expected SCOTUS work and wild accusations about heavily organized voter fraud assure that the history books will not be written with many kind words associated with No. 45. AG Barr sees all of this WH interference as nothing more than a completely incredible and foolish exercise of executive power and in order to at least salvage some degree of credibility from his own standpoint he assumes the better overview and chooses to excuse himself from any further participation on his part. I expect to see a lot more self extractions from the dumdon portfolio of otherwise dependable allies in the next few weeks.

I don't consider anything that has come from the dumdon as anything humorous to me. But I do think that the actions from the executive to be quite humorous to his misguided base. In other words, the joke has been on them and them alone. As much as I have despised most of what the dumdon has put this nation through I fear that we've yet to see the worst of it. Stand back. Stand up. Indeed.

By the way, I really like what Racer did for his return to this board. He is absolutely a genius.
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 6391

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Up next-memo to be released on the State Department. Then the IG report. Then some really, really bad sh!t. Stay tuned, libtards are about to pull their heads outta their azzes and eat their shorts.........


update?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group