midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

OOPS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 am    Post subject: OOPS Reply with quote

Seems that FBI somehow lost text messages that showed two top FBI officials not only disparaged Candidate Trump but conspired to help defeat him and even go after him.

Claim that a snafu caused the text messages to be lost.

Yea right, and the check is in the mail.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/21/whoops-fbi-loses-five-months-worth-texts-fbi-agents-peter-strzok-lisa-page/

How brazen can these people get and still not be called out by MSM? What is the FBI trying to hide about that period.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-to-preserve-5-months-of-text-messages-from-compromised-agents-n2437618
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not lost............
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare the the way the MSM reacted toward these 5 MONTHS of lost text and how they reacted to 18 minutes gap in the Nixon tapes. 18 minutes vs 5 months.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are two coworkers talking 'locker room' political crap just like us on this board! Rolling Eyes Nothing sinister here!
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
These are two coworkers talking 'locker room' political crap just like us on this board! Rolling Eyes Nothing sinister here!

Some of the text which were not lost shows a lot more. Such as talking about changing reports to remove the word President and replace it with government employee. Along with editing other parts of reports. Yea locker room talk and i am 6'' 5" tall 180# with 4% body fat and look like Ricardo Montalban.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Some of the text which were not lost shows a lot more. Such as talking about changing reports to remove the word President and replace it with government employee. Along with editing other parts of reports. Yea locker room talk and i am 6'' 5" tall 180# with 4% body fat and look like Ricardo Montalban.

And the "secret society" talk!! We know that's bs, cause the 'Deep State' Wouldn't allow that! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Porkchop on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

And the "secret society" talk!! We know that's bs, cause the 'Deep State' Would allow that! Rolling Eyes

So Gowdy and Ratcliffe are liars? Lol....
Porkchop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

And the "secret society" talk!! We know that's bs, cause the 'Deep State' Would allow that! Rolling Eyes

Well they are Republicans, right?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Lol, we’ll see...........
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Just remember this........you chose which side to believe, you.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:

Sorry, but your wrong.... they don't have to like the President, no issue with that....but they spoke of things being adjusted to insure a win for Hillary, that's is trying to fix an election, that my friend is illegal....
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Sorry, but your wrong.... they don't have to like the President, no issue with that....but they spoke of things being adjusted to insure a win for Hillary, that's is trying to fix an election, that my friend is illegal....

Let's see, nobody arrested, indicted for Bengazi, nobody arrested, indicted for Hillary's emails, nobody arrested, indicted for the Uranium deal, nobody arrested, indicted for any Clinton Foundation dealings, ect., but like I just said in another thread, I got a new roll of aluminum foil and also another bag of popcorn, so I'm ready to weather this rain shower. Wink
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the text messages are being "audited" like Trump's tax returns.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

Let's see, nobody arrested, indicted for Bengazi, nobody arrested, indicted for Hillary's emails, nobody arrested, indicted for the Uranium deal, nobody arrested, indicted for any Clinton Foundation dealings, ect., but like I just said in another thread, I got a new roll of aluminum foil and also another bag of popcorn, so I'm ready to weather this rain shower. Wink

Keep your powder dry... this storm isn't even close to over, including Bengasi.... Going to enjoy the upper echelon of the powers that be in the FBI get what they deserve.... The sully the reputation of the rank and file becaue they want to play little dictators.... We shall see....
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Maybe the text messages are being "audited" like Trump's tax returns.

Good grief, who cares about those? Talk about old news!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: