midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Rut roh
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Rut roh Reply with quote

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-p7P369jwO0
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the true reason that congressman cannot reveal any of the information that he claims to have found in that 4 page memo is because upon any real examination of it will also reveal that it lacks credibility and is meritless. This is just more fear mongering from a rightwingnut point of view and they're running around with their hair on fire again. The FISA program was just reauthorized a few days ago and some are scared to death of it. With someone like lil' donnie in charge of issues like this I can certainly appreciate that. We'll see soon enough I suppose.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I think the true reason that congressman cannot reveal any of the information that he claims to have found in that 4 page memo is because upon any real examination of it will also reveal that it lacks credibility and is meritless. This is just more fear mongering from a rightwingnut point of view and they're running around with their hair on fire again. The FISA program was just reauthorized a few days ago and some are scared to death of it. With someone like lil' donnie in charge of issues like this I can certainly appreciate that. We'll see soon enough I suppose.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And this is why every dumbocrap on the committee voted against releasing the memo last night? Am I right?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake news, tillyjo. But you go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timing is everything.
STATE.OF.THE.UNION

Keep reading your liberal news, and by all means keep your head up your azz, lol.......
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was nothing in this memo as PT wants us to believe and it does not have the type of information that the Congressman suggest.

Then you can guarantee that the dems would have made sure it was leaked to the public instead of fighting so hard as they did to keep it from the committee.

Dems fought for sometime to keep this and other memos from the Congressional committee. The agencies involved even ignored a court order to release the materials to congress.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
If there was nothing in this memo as PT wants us to believe and it does not have the type of information that the Congressman suggest.

Then you can guarantee that the dems would have made sure it was leaked to the public instead of fighting so hard as they did to keep it from the committee.

Dems fought for sometime to keep this and other memos from the Congressional committee. The agencies involved even ignored a court order to release the materials to congress.

Can we apply this same logic as to why the White House is exercising Executive Priviledge when it comes to Bannon having to answer questions about Russia/Comey? Let me guess, this is "different"
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Can we apply this same logic as to why the White House is exercising Executive Priviledge when it comes to Bannon having to answer questions about Russia/Comey? Let me guess, this is "different"

Did he?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-kelly/white-house-did-not-tell-bannon-to-invoke-executive-privilege-kelly-idUSKBN1F636G
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-kelly/white-house-did-not-tell-bannon-to-invoke-executive-privilege-kelly-idUSKBN1F636G
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

Did Bannon answer questions or did he refuse? My point stands.

Quote:
Bannon's lawyer, Bill Burck, tells Jonathan Swan: "We were told by White House lawyers that Mr. Bannon was not authorized to speak about his time on the transition or in the White House until the Committee and the White House agreed on the proper scope of questioning. ... Perhaps [Kelly is] saying that the White House did not ask Mr. Bannon to invoke executive privilege in the formal legal sense."
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

Did Gannon answer questions or did he refuse? My point stands.

Quote:
Bannon's lawyer, Bill Burck, tells Jonathan Swan: "We were told by White House lawyers that Mr. Bannon was not authorized to speak about his time on the transition or in the White House until the Committee and the White House agreed on the proper scope of questioning. ... Perhaps [Kelly is] saying that the White House did not ask Mr. Bannon to invoke executive privilege in the formal legal sense."

Did he invoke executive privilege? And thanks for deflecting from the original post, lol. You’ve retained your title as the dancing queen......
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

Quote:

Why did you change your original question?

You first asked WHY THE WHITE HOUSE is exercising executive privilege.

Then when your claim was debunked you change your question regarding Bannon answering questions.

Cannot change questions mid stream when the answer does not fit your agenda.

Last edited by NeverTrustAMidget on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

Quote:

Did he invoke executive privilege?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

Quote:

Then when your claim was debunked you change your question regarding Bannon answering questions.

Of course he can, he's a lib.....they have no rules....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:

Did he?

Quote:

Tilley pointed out some new information that "executive priviledge" was not formally asked. However, the White House was attempting to impede the testimony of Bannon, which is my point and doesn't change anything. My question to you is still valid, so I will sit back and wait for your response on how the two situations are different. I fully expect you to either completely deflect or try to spin some bullsh!t like you normally do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: