midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject: Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS? Reply with quote

It's been since August of 2017 that Mr. Glenn Simpson testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee about the purposes and discovered information that his firm, Fusion GPS, had collected on the Trump Campaign/Russia collusions. The rightwingnuts have condemned his testimony as argumentative, uncooperative and disrespectable. Now that Sen. Diane Feinstein has released the actual transcripts it is very plain to see that Mr. Simpson was completely forthcoming in his testimony and totally respectful of the processes and the questions that were asked of him. It has been the obvious lying from some of the Republican Senators that have been shown to be argumentative and disrespectable. The psychiatrists call that "projection." I've now noticed that the repubs don't want to talk about any of that. Mr. Simpson was a complete gentleman during that testimony and even went further in his answers to many of the questions to assure himself and all involved that his testimony was complete and understood. I don't think we've heard anywhere close to the end of this subject. Get out your popcorn and a refreshing cold drink. Some of this may get your attention.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i am sure that you have personally read all 317 pages of testimony. And the GOP said they will not release the complete testimony since it is on ongoing investigation.

As i have not read all 317 pages either, in fact other than those who transcribed it for the Congressional record i doubt anyone actually has.

I do find the timing interesting. Could it be an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that the judge ruled against GPS Fusion and it's attempt to keep it's financial records on the deal away from Congressional investigators.

All the Doosier had was that Trump did and for years has done business with international investors. Hell even George Soros himself was an investors in one of Trumps ventures.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want Congressional records here is an interesting one.

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/11/07/house-section/article/H8583-6

Why did Obama's FBI block all attempt to investigate for 6 years???? The FBI headed by Mueller.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS? Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
It's been since August of 2017 that Mr. Glenn Simpson testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee about the purposes and discovered information that his firm, Fusion GPS, had collected on the Trump Campaign/Russia collusions. The rightwingnuts have condemned his testimony as argumentative, uncooperative and disrespectable. Now that Sen. Diane Feinstein has released the actual transcripts it is very plain to see that Mr. Simpson was completely forthcoming in his testimony and totally respectful of the processes and the questions that were asked of him. It has been the obvious lying from some of the Republican Senators that have been shown to be argumentative and disrespectable. The psychiatrists call that "projection." I've now noticed that the repubs don't want to talk about any of that. Mr. Simpson was a complete gentleman during that testimony and even went further in his answers to many of the questions to assure himself and all involved that his testimony was complete and understood. I don't think we've heard anywhere close to the end of this subject. Get out your popcorn and a refreshing cold drink. Some of this may get your attention.

You mean the Glenn Simpson of GPS Fusion fame, the one who initiated the Trump Dossier, the Dossier that canít be substantiated by multiple intelligence agencies, the same intelligence agencies who paid for it then allowed it to be used as evidence to acquire a FISA warrant, the same FISA warrant used to spy on Trump and company, which in over a year has produced nothing to link Russiagate to Trump, when in turn has produced multiple investigations into dem wrongdoing? Yes sir, my popcorn is popped and ready! Perhaps Feinstein released it out of guilt, shamed that her party continues to implode in front of the American people? Maybe itís time you took off your pink vajayjay hat and your rose colored glasses..........
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS? Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

You mean the Glenn Simpson of GPS Fusion fame, the one who initiated the Trump Dossier, the Dossier that canít be substantiated by multiple intelligence agencies, the same intelligence agencies who paid for it then allowed it to be used as evidence to acquire a FISA warrant, the same FISA warrant used to spy on Trump and company, which in over a year has produced nothing to link Russiagate to Trump, when in turn has produced multiple investigations into dem wrongdoing? Yes sir, my popcorn is popped and ready! Perhaps Feinstein released it out of guilt, shamed that her party continues to implode in front of the American people? Maybe itís time you took off your pink vajayjay hat and your rose colored glasses..........
Porkchop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS? Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

You mean this Glenn Simpson?- From September 2015 to May 2016, Simpson was retained by a conservative newspaper, the Washington Free Beacon, to collect opposition information on presidential candidate Donald Trump.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS? Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

You mean this Glenn Simpson?- From September 2015 to May 2016, Simpson was retained by a conservative newspaper, the Washington Free Beacon, to collect opposition information on presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lol.......

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-free-beacon-funded-original-fusion-gps-anti-trump-opposition-effort/article/2638850
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Why The Sudden Silence About Fusion GPS? Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Lol.......

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-free-beacon-funded-original-fusion-gps-anti-trump-opposition-effort/article/2638850
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dossier continues to be investigated and those that are doing the investigations agree 100% that they have not yet found a single stated fact in it that is false. You cats should read some of it. It's pretty salacious in some parts and I know for sure how much you rightwingnuts go for stuff like that! How long did we all hear about the stain on the blue dress? You're going to purely love some of the information that I believe will be better examined in the coming days. The Dossier and the transcripts of the hearing between the Senate Judiciary Committee and Mr. Glenn Simpson are available IN THEIR ENTIRETIES for your reading pleasure. Anyone that says otherwise is lying to you. Popcorn? Check. Cold beverage? Check. Later, Alligators!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The Dossier continues to be investigated and those that are doing the investigations agree 100% that they have not yet found a single stated fact in it that is false. You cats should read some of it. It's pretty salacious in some parts and I know for sure how much you rightwingnuts go for stuff like that! How long did we all hear about the stain on the blue dress? You're going to purely love some of the information that I believe will be better examined in the coming days. The Dossier and the transcripts of the hearing between the Senate Judiciary Committee and Mr. Glenn Simpson are available IN THEIR ENTIRETIES for your reading pleasure. Anyone that says otherwise is lying to you. Popcorn? Check. Cold beverage? Check. Later, Alligators!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've read the dossier, and it reads like a 6th grader wrote it. Most experts agree it's nothing but garbage assembled by paid hacks. Low paid hacks at that. It's looking more and more likely that this bs dossier was put together and paid for by democrats in order to obtain a fisa to spy on Trump. You libtards better be ready for some explosive revelations in the weeks to come. Btw, I like my popcorn buttered......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting very patiently for all the pieces to this puzzle to be assembled. To be honest with you, tillyjo, I think both of us will be very surprised.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: