midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Weed now legal in LaLaLand
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:05 pm    Post subject: Weed now legal in LaLaLand Reply with quote

Mud, you stoned yet?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brings-broad-pot-legalization-california-080206904.html
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you aware that recreational weed was passed into law in the great state of Arkansas just last year, tillyjo? Do you know how stupid you sound on this issue?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Are you aware that recreational weed was passed into law in the great state of Arkansas just last year, tillyjo? Do you know how stupid you sound on this issue?

Medical marijuana is legal in Arkansas, not recreational. Do you know how DRUNK you sound on this issue?

http://norml.org/laws/item/arkansas-penalties

Stop hittin the sauce moron........
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of municipalities in California aren't allowing the sale of weed yet... they haven't decided how to tax it I guess... Its the stoners ya know... you can get the medical affect from Weed with out smoking it.... but the stoners don't want to hear that....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that you very conveniently left out any dates for your information, tillyjo. Recreational weed is NOW the same as legal in Arkansas. Even many of the stoners from Tennessee, Missouri, Texas and Louisiana now slip over into Arkansas to stash up on their favorite drug of choice. No worries. None whatsoever regardless any definition that you might scour the bowels of the legislation as any refutation from the actual practices in the Great State of Arkansas. Even the "taxed" weed in Arkansas is usually cheaper and safer than the black market stuff in surrounding states. Who'd of thunk it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I noticed that you very conveniently left out any dates for your information, tillyjo. Recreational weed is NOW the same as legal in Arkansas. Even many of the stoners from Tennessee, Missouri, Texas and Louisiana now slip over into Arkansas to stash up on their favorite drug of choice. No worries. None whatsoever regardless any definition that you might scour the bowels of the legislation as any refutation from the actual practices in the Great State of Arkansas. Even the "taxed" weed in Arkansas is usually cheaper and safer than the black market stuff in surrounding states. Who'd of thunk it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

This list is current as of Jan 1.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction#By_state

I noticed you didnít list one source proving me wrong. Thatís no surprise, because you wonít find one. Now, about those buying weed and crossing state lines-can you prove it, or are just talking out your azz?
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction#By_state

I noticed you didnít list one source proving me wrong. Thatís no surprise, because you wonít find one. Now, about those buying weed and crossing state lines-can you prove it, or are just talking out your azz?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

LOL ya got him.... the freakin loser....
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

He didnít even read the first link I posted, which was by a group who advocates for the legalization of weed. Iím pretty sure if recreational pot was legal in Arkansas, they would proudly post it ASAP. He obviously isnít a dope head or he would know this stuff. The sauce he pours down his gullet has pickled his brain.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

He didnít even read the first link I posted, which was by a group who advocates for the legalization of weed. Iím pretty sure if recreational pot was legal in Arkansas, they would proudly post it ASAP. He obviously isnít a dope head or he would know this stuff. The sauce he pours down his gullet has pickled his brain.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doctors are pretty quick to prescribe anything if the patient demands it. Just look at painkillers -- OxyContin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone. Probably wouldn't be hard to find a doc in Arkansas to prescribe pot.

And anybody who halfway pays attention would know that those are the drugs fueling the drug epidemic in this country. Pot ranks really, really low on the list.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Doctors are pretty quick to prescribe anything if the patient demands it. Just look at painkillers -- OxyContin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone. Probably wouldn't be hard to find a doc in Arkansas to prescribe pot.

And anybody who halfway pays attention would know that those are the drugs fueling the drug epidemic in this country. Pot ranks really, really low on the list.

You are correct, but it still is on the list....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pot is not yet legal in Mississippi by any definition but the cops here ignore the actual weed and instead concentrate on the paraphernalia as it is easier to prosecute than the bud. Are any of you aware that pot is NOW legal in one form or another in 29 states? Think about that. I know a woman that grows a few acres of weed about 30 miles from my house. I am certain she is not the only one. Her primary customers are Southaven, Horn Lake and Hernando cops. Her weed is cheaper than any of the other suppliers and most of it is of a stronger variety. Who'd a thunk it? I think pot will be legal here very shortly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Pot is not yet legal in Mississippi by any definition but the cops here ignore the actual weed and instead concentrate on the paraphernalia as it is easier to prosecute than the bud. Are any of you aware that pot is NOW legal in one form or another in 29 states? Think about that. I know a woman that grows a few acres of weed about 30 miles from my house. I am certain she is not the only one. Her primary customers are Southaven, Horn Lake, PSYCHO and Hernando cops. Her weed is cheaper than any of the other suppliers and most of it is of a stronger variety. Who'd a thunk it? I think pot will be legal here very shortly.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Boy howdy, you're really in the know. Does she deliver or do you have to go pick it up?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The majority of her product is delivered, excavator, but there are a few that drive out to her place and pick it up. But she really lives back in the sticks and there ain't nothin' easy about getting back there where she is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: