midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

What happened?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
It seems like just the other day that the repub congress passed a tax reform bill that even the most optimistic of the trumpski economists are forecasting an additional 1.5 to 2.0 trillion dollar tag to our ongoing deficits and that will mean tax increases for the vast majorities of lower and middle income taxpayers. Oh wait a minute,,,,,,,,,,,,It WAS just the other day that those idiots did that!!!!!!!! I can't imagine what the pukes might have said if President Barack Hussein Obama or any Democratic congress had even proposed such a thing. Actually I can imagine what the pukes would say or do. Even right here in this thread some of them are still whining about what the repubs did with the budgets that THEY presented to President Barack Hussein Obama for his approvals. Oh, well. What's a few more trillion for the latest greatest national economy in the history of this Earth?

Another point to ponder is that Dubya was fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq and in other more obscure locations in the namesake of the War on Terror and he was doing all that off-budget. President Barack Hussein Obama recognized that could not continue and he insisted that the costs of those wars be fully ON budget and available for the Constitutionally demanded oversight and commentary by the congress. Who knew that wars could be so expensive and complicated?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So, when did Obama end those supplemental military budgets?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
LOL you lose again pervert.... There is not a shadow of a doubt that its Trump driving the increase in the economy despite Odummers crummy ass budget, or lack there of...

Ya know what the funny part is? You know it but can't bring yourself to say it... the economy is crankin' because Trumps got the folks feeling optimistic hence the big numbers in the markets and the peoples positivity ratins at an all time high... lets face it, Odummer sucked and continues to su@k all the while President Trump is kickin his azz every way from Sunday... Enjoy "Making America Great Again" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool

I see Trump is as popular as Odummer was with you clowns... you did notice that, didn't ya?

Good Grief dumb@ss. This thread is about our budget deficit and why has it increased. I noticed you haven't touched on that. I'm wanting you, Tilley and Midge to call your shot. Will we have a budget surplus next year since everything is cooking? If there isn't a surplus next year, what will be the excuse?

This is the lamest comment you've ever put forth. Have you forgotten your original question already, or just moved the goalposts because you got your azz shot down? Nobody can answer to next years budget deficit unless they're psychic, but the projection right now is $440 billion.

Sorry cupcake, but I'm on target. Your 440 billion projection was before the tax cuts. That number is now going to be much higher. So what's your excuse gonna be this time next year if the deficit is not improving, or getting worse?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/20/deficit-could-hit-1-trillion-2018-and-thats-before-full-impact-tax-cuts/969347001/
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tilly, his @ss is always being shot down, he's a liberal and hasn't been right , or should I say correct, in his adult life.. I'll give you a hint, they chastise Roy Moore but revere Bill Clinton.... liberal logic... just like they're lambasting the average Joe getting a tax cut .... they make zero sense...
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
LOL you lose again pervert.... There is not a shadow of a doubt that its Trump driving the increase in the economy despite Odummers crummy ass budget, or lack there of...

Ya know what the funny part is? You know it but can't bring yourself to say it... the economy is crankin' because Trumps got the folks feeling optimistic hence the big numbers in the markets and the peoples positivity ratins at an all time high... lets face it, Odummer sucked and continues to su@k all the while President Trump is kickin his azz every way from Sunday... Enjoy "Making America Great Again" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool

I see Trump is as popular as Odummer was with you clowns... you did notice that, didn't ya?

Good Grief dumb@ss. This thread is about our budget deficit and why has it increased. I noticed you haven't touched on that. I'm wanting you, Tilley and Midge to call your shot. Will we have a budget surplus next year since everything is cooking? If there isn't a surplus next year, what will be the excuse?

This is the lamest comment you've ever put forth. Have you forgotten your original question already, or just moved the goalposts because you got your azz shot down? Nobody can answer to next years budget deficit unless they're psychic, but the projection right now is $440 billion.

Sorry cupcake, but I'm on target. Your 440 billion projection was before the tax cuts. That number is now going to be much higher. So what's your excuse gonna be this time next year if the deficit is not improving, or getting worse?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/20/deficit-could-hit-1-trillion-2018-and-thats-before-full-impact-tax-cuts/969347001/

CBO projections are based on the static economy model. It is not possible to look at tax cur and project exactly how much of a boost it gives to the economy. So they use the static model which assumes that the economy grow rate will be exactly the same.

How ever a tax rate cut does increase growth in the economy. So the projection is going to be off. By how much is not known at this time and cannot be known until the amount of economic growth is known.

Case in point when Reagan took office the revenues to the treasury each year was a little over $500 billion. After his tax cuts the revenue to the treasury was over $900 billion. Around a 80% increase in revenue to the treasury.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

And this has what to do with your original question on the 2017 budget deficit?

PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Let me spell this out for you since you're slow. I asked about why we are running a higher deficit when Repubs claim to be financially fiscal. The response I got was "Obama". I pointed out that you clowns are crediting everything that is considered good right now to be "Trump" and everything not so good "Obama". I asked for future reference for you guys to spell out how we are to credit who for things that happen at what time so that the next time you try to move the goalposts, I can call you out on it. Do you have any other questions?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

CBO projections are based on the static economy model. It is not possible to look at tax cur and project exactly how much of a boost it gives to the economy. So they use the static model which assumes that the economy grow rate will be exactly the same.

How ever a tax rate cut does increase growth in the economy. So the projection is going to be off. By how much is not known at this time and cannot be known until the amount of economic growth is known.

Case in point when Reagan took office the revenues to the treasury each year was a little over $500 billion. After his tax cuts the revenue to the treasury was over $900 billion. Around a 80% increase in revenue to the treasury.

So when we look at the deficit/surplus at this time next year, what will you consider a success and what will you consider a failure?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Let me spell this out for you since you're slow. I asked about why we are running a higher deficit when Repubs claim to be financially fiscal. The response I got was "Obama". I pointed out that you clowns are crediting everything that is considered good right now to be "Trump" and everything not so good "Obama". I asked for future reference for you guys to spell out how we are to credit who for things that happen at what time so that the next time you try to move the goalposts, I can call you out on it. Do you have any other questions?

Your original post......

"The budget deficit for 2017 was $666 billion. It was an increase of 80 billion from 2016 and the largest since 2013 and 6th largest ever. I thought Republicans were the ones who were fiscally responsible and it was the democrats who spend us into oblivion. Some of you have some explaining to do."

Explain to me where Trump and the republicans are responsible for Obama's last budget. Apparently, you're the slow one. And while you're at it, explain to me why Obama had the 6 highest budget deficits on his watch. YOU have some explaining to do. I'll wait.

I don't recall ever saying the current economy is Trump's doing. You need to take that up with whomever you have the beef with. I hope Trump's policies lead our nation to an ever booming economy. I even hoped for that under Obama. Blame Bush? Sure, but you can also lay plenty of blame at Obama's feet for the stagnant economy we've suffered under for many years. Will Trump turn things around? I don't have a clue, I'm not a psychic. Will revenue finally exceed expectations for once? We can only hope. We've got 8 years of Obama to dissect, yet you expect us to foresee and forecast Trump's economy for next year? You're delusional. No one can foresee with 100% accuracy what's to come.
olsdriver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PV=nRT"

I pointed out that you clowns are crediting everything that is considered good right now to be "Trump" and everything not so good "Obama". f[/quote]

Hold on a minute. Isn't that the same line we got from Obama, "It's Bush's fault."
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the information shared with us from the rightwingnut peanut gallery President Barack Hussein Obama never approved but only 1 budget. All of the rest have been continuing resolutions and done that way due to internal divisions within the very repub congresses. Let the chickens back in the coop to nest. Idiots.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: