midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

The money pit called the UN strikes again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
What's the America First angle in all of this?

This administration continues to pursue an isolationist agenda. It's painfully obvious. The next president is going to have a hard time trying to rebuild relationships with our allies, but hopefully our allies realize that Trump is not indicative of the goals of this country.

No, he’s just NOT bowing to other leaders like the last boot licker did......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Only 8 out of 191 other countries voted with us today? So what exactly is the "America First" angle in pandering to a nation of condemned people?

Nation of condemned people?

First, explain what you mean by “nation of condemned people”.......

I asked my question first.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

This administration continues to pursue an isolationist agenda. It's painfully obvious. The next president is going to have a hard time trying to rebuild relationships with our allies, but hopefully our allies realize that Trump is not indicative of the goals of this country.

The last POTUS didn't tongue the balls of Netanyahu like DJT does. Do you disagree?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

The last POTUS didn't tongue the balls of Netanyahu like DJT does. Do you disagree?

You anti-Semite? Lookie here fellas, we got a freakin Jew hater......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

You gonna answer the question? I wouldn't answer it either if I were you.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Unless you got a picture of him doin it, I say you’re wrong. That being said, I can show you plenty of pics of Obama bowing to everybody who wasn’t American.....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Unless you got a picture of him doin it, I say you’re wrong. That being said, I can show you plenty of pics of Obama bowing to everybody who wasn’t American.....

The question you are avoiding is what is the "America's First" angle in this.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To better understand your question I asked what you meant by “nation of condemned people”. You obviously refuse to answer. I wouldn’t answer that either, if I were you. So, lacking an explanation, I can’t answer you. Savvy?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
To better understand your question I asked what you meant by “nation of condemned people”. You obviously refuse to answer. I wouldn’t answer that either, if I were you. So, lacking an explanation, I can’t answer you. Savvy?

tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Is that you? #PRVeRTdancinqueen
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You're the one tap dancing as you have no f@%king clue as to how this pertains to "America First", but don't worry, neither does Donald or the rest of the mouth breathers.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The international credibility of the USA falls by scads about every time the lil' donnie inserts himself into affairs that he simply cannot comprehend.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

You're the one tap dancing as you have no f@%king clue as to how this pertains to "America First", but don't worry, neither does Donald or the rest of the mouth breathers.

Wtf does America first have to do with it? You just injected sh!t into a sentence which makes no sense whatsoever and expect folks to come up with an answer. There is no answer to your question. But you keep dancing around my questions Nancy.....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Wtf does America first have to do with it? .....

Let me educate you a bit.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/18/trump-unveils-national-security-strategy-america-is-going-to-win.html

Quote:
Trump’s national security strategy, a document mandated by Congress, is based on four principles: protecting the homeland by restricting immigration, pressuring trading partners, building up the military and otherwise increasing U.S. influence globally.

So, I ask again, where is the "America First" in this strategy that has us pretty much isolated us from the world?

And LOL at Nikki Haley's pathetic attempt to threaten the world with her UN speech. The rest of the world had a good laugh and just called Trump's bluff. He must now cut funding to all countries that did not support us or he will look like a weak p@ssy.
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

Quote:
Trump’s national security strategy, a document mandated by Congress, is based on four principles: protecting the homeland by restricting immigration, pressuring trading partners, building up the military and otherwise increasing U.S. influence globally.

So, I ask again, where is the "America First" in this strategy that has us pretty much isolated us from the world?

#1-Protecting the HOMELAND by restricting immigration. Homeland here means the USA. So, America first.

#2-Pressuring trading partners. Why? Because we, the USA, have long been on the short end of the stick on trade deals. Again, America first.

#3-Building up the military. Who’s? Ours, the USA. Why? Because our last limp d!ck president pussified our military. Once more, America first.

#4-Increasing U.S. influence worldwide. You don’t gain influence with other countries by being a follower, you lead. America first.

#5-Israel, your so-called nation of condemned people, has long been aligned with America. Ask your mother why, her being a good Christian and all. I’m sure she’d be ashamed if she knew her son was an anti-Semite. Roughly 75% of this nation still identifies as Christian. Christians stand beside Israel, and 75% of the country outnumber the other 25%. America leads, America first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: