midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

And you thought republicans were nutty
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: And you thought republicans were nutty Reply with quote

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/365250-pentagon-acknowledges-program-to-investigate-ufo-encounters-report
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess you have to be ready..... Rolling Eyes ... hopefully its only a dollar 2 ninty eight for the budget....
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Well, I guess you have to be ready..... Rolling Eyes ... hopefully its only a dollar 2 ninty eight for the budget....

Iím sure old one-eye Reid allocated a little more than that.....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pentagon has been investigating the UFO incidents for many decades and I suspect they will continue to do so. It's all just part of the natural curiosity phenomenon. I've read before that some of the reports of UFO's reveal that military aircraft from foreign nations were in some strange places at very strange times and our government likes to keep track of things like that.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The Pentagon has been investigating the UFO incidents for many decades and I suspect they will continue to do so. It's all just part of the natural curiosity phenomenon. I've read before that some of the reports of UFO's reveal that military aircraft from foreign nations were in some strange places at very strange times and our government likes to keep track of things like that.

Do aliens really exist? And I donít mean the illegal kind....
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Do aliens really exist? And I donít mean the illegal kind....

Come out to Cali, they're all over the flippin place!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see Reid showing up at MUFON gatherings.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undocumented Foreign Ones
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!!! None of you have any room to talk about anyone else being nutty. You're idiots.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!! None of you have any room to talk about anyone else being nutty. You're idiots.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do you stand in front of a mirror when you talk just so you can see your lips move?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I still do think Republicans are nutty, because they are.

Note in the story that the program started during the Bush administration and also had support from Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska. And it's also widely known that Reagan said publicly that he twice saw flying objects he couldn't explain.

Still, it's always funny when you folks find something that you think is a "gotcha" against libs, but in reality the GOPervs usually have done the same thing.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two groups who are strongly democrat Scientologist and Nation of Islam believe in a mother ship waiting to take the true believers back home.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Yes, I still do think Republicans are nutty, because they are.

Note in the story that the program started during the Bush administration and also had support from Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska. And it's also widely known that Reagan said publicly that he twice saw flying objects he couldn't explain.

Still, it's always funny when you folks find something that you think is a "gotcha" against libs, but in reality the GOPervs usually have done the same thing.

Most of us have seen flying objects we couldnít explain. My mom threw a shoe at me once that somehow curved around the hallway wall and found itís target.......explain that.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My position is this. Such interplanetary flights are not possible using the science that we know today.

But we cannot judge what may be elsewhere in the universe based on our limitations.

We have no knowledge of propulsion systems that could travel between the stars.

Who knows there may not be any science anywhere which could allow it to happen. General Relativity tells us it is impossible to travel faster than light.

Then again there could be.

If there are those advanced enough to have such technology they would be advanced enough to avoid contact with lesser species. And compared to them we would be considered a lesser species.

Then again if we believe M theory to be correct then we occupy the same space as at least 25 other dimension. And what we see and think is space travelers could be dimension travelers.

Of course M Theory cannot be proven. And may never be proven. But it is put out there to explain how two "laws" of physics which cannot co-exist do co-exist..

We have not the knowledge to make such discoveries and may never have the ability to understand these things.

All i know they(privateers) are talking about trips to Mars and colonization. But Mars does not contain a molten core thus it does not have a strong magnet field to deflect solar radiation. And on the trip to Mars which will last most of a year you will be outside the Earth's magnetic field.
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
My position is this. Such interplanetary flights are not possible using the science that we know today.

But we cannot judge what may be elsewhere in the universe based on our limitations.

We have no knowledge of propulsion systems that could travel between the stars.

Who knows there may not be any science anywhere which could allow it to happen. General Relativity tells us it is impossible to travel faster than light.

Then again there could be.

If there are those advanced enough to have such technology they would be advanced enough to avoid contact with lesser species. And compared to them we would be considered a lesser species.

Then again if we believe M theory to be correct then we occupy the same space as at least 25 other dimension. And what we see and think is space travelers could be dimension travelers.

Of course M Theory cannot be proven. And may never be proven. But it is put out there to explain how two "laws" of physics which cannot co-exist do co-exist..

We have not the knowledge to make such discoveries and may never have the ability to understand these things.

All i know they(privateers) are talking about trips to Mars and colonization. But Mars does not contain a molten core thus it does not have a strong magnet field to deflect solar radiation. And on the trip to Mars which will last most of a year you will be outside the Earth's magnetic field.

That still doesnít explain that shoeís flight........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: