midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Lil' Donnie Trump: Master Negotiator
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11113

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Lil' Donnie Trump: Master Negotiator Reply with quote

Did any of you see how lil' donnie handled the negotiations with the Democrats on the key issues that must be done this month and in the next 3 months? It was poetry in action!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that he has finally impressed me with his governing acumen and total understanding in how the government should be operating. The repubs, however, never got a word in edgewise. Chuck and Nancy ruled the day!!!!!!!!!! We haven't seen that kind of bi-partisanship for months. About 7 months that is. Read up on it:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/06/schumer-and-pelosi-offer-support-for-harvey-aid-and-debt-limit-boost-242376

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, about that-1 of 2 things are happening. Either Trump realizes that between the rinos, neverTrumper pubs, and the dems, the fractured republicans have no chance on any vote, or he's gonna get payback in December. Look for the same on DACA down the road. We'll see. Get your Christmas flavored popping corn ready......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11113

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there were no less than 3 major issues that the donald agreed with the Democrats on. And he didn't agree with a single issue that the repubs brought to the table. Admit it or not, tillyjo. Lil' donnie is not and has never been a republican. DACA will survive one way or another. Lil' donnie says he loves the dreamers and I believe that he will accept no less than a virtual amnesty for them. I find that to be GREAT NEWS for this nation!!!!!!! The dreamers were promised that if they registered with the US government they would suffer no ill repercussions from that registration. It seems now that many repubs want to use that information against them no matter the previous promises. Day by day and piece by piece the USA is now crawfishing on about every promise we've ever made with any nation or ethnic group and demonstrating that the word of the USA cannot be trusted for a moment. SoS Rex Tillerson certainly has his work cut out for him. The repercussions from the trumpski presidency may last for decades and that ain't good for you or me.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Actually there were no less than 3 major issues that the donald agreed with the Democrats on. And he didn't agree with a single issue that the repubs brought to the table. Admit it or not, tillyjo. Lil' donnie is not and has never been a republican. DACA will survive one way or another. Lil' donnie says he loves the dreamers and I believe that he will accept no less than a virtual amnesty for them. I find that to be GREAT NEWS for this nation!!!!!!! The dreamers were promised that if they registered with the US government they would suffer no ill repercussions from that registration. It seems now that many repubs want to use that information against them no matter the previous promises. Day by day and piece by piece the USA is now crawfishing on about every promise we've ever made with any nation or ethnic group and demonstrating that the word of the USA cannot be trusted for a moment. SoS Rex Tillerson certainly has his work cut out for him. The repercussions from the trumpski presidency may last for decades and that ain't good for you or me.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Trump a democrat? You wish. He's working with them to get his end result. The dems will end up hating him again soon, mark it......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11113

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think that the Democrats hate lil' donnie like the repubs hated President Barack Hussein Obama for 8 long years? I don't think that the Dems hate lil' donnie but they are very concerned about the way he handles himself and his duties in national governance. "Stability" is a word that I've been hearing a lot lately. And I didn't say that lil' donnie was a Democrat. I said he is NOT a repub and never has been. Even several in his staff publically state that he has indicated to them that if he runs again in 2020 that he may do so as an independent. Considering all that I've seen from him that would seem to be the better fit for him.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 3878
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This pretty much reaffirms a lot of longstanding opinions: Trump will do what's best for Trump. If he can get the best results from Dems, he'll go that route.

Keep in mind Trump was a pro-choice liberal just a decade ago and was palling around with the Clintons. He isn't the hardcore conservative that his base thinks he is.

In the end, Trump just wants to have it his way. And his way seems to change depending on which side of the bed he gets out of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11113

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or who he spoke with last, Jamie. I repeat. "Stability" is the word most bantered about in any political discussions about lil' donnie in the US Congress and in international negotiations. "Unfit for office" is the primary observation that most Americans and our allies describe when discussing the confusing propensities the donnie demonstrates on a daily basis and many times depending on the hour of the day. It has been noted that the donnie will sometimes completely change his position on a given subject in the same sentence. WOW!!!!!!! What's that all about?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 9678
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think it was a smart move.. The Republicans try to screw Trump at every turn, he just screwed them back... told them to get to work...about time, wouldn't you say? All the Repub's were trying to do was kick the can past the next election, screw them....
_________________
Wasn't it you liberals that swore the Polls were right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 2721

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Personally, I think it was a smart move.. The Republicans try to screw Trump at every turn, he just screwed them back... told them to get to work...about time, wouldn't you say? All the Repub's were trying to do was kick the can past the next election, screw them....


Watching you pivot and twist yourself into a pretzel over these next few years is going to be entertaining to watch. I'm waiting for Trump to come out and propose a single payer healthcare and watch you all of the sudden be in favor or "socialized" medicine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 9678
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Personally, I think it was a smart move.. The Republicans try to screw Trump at every turn, he just screwed them back... told them to get to work...about time, wouldn't you say? All the Repub's were trying to do was kick the can past the next election, screw them....


Watching you pivot and twist yourself into a pretzel over these next few years is going to be entertaining to watch. I'm waiting for Trump to come out and propose a single payer healthcare and watch you all of the sudden be in favor or "socialized" medicine.


Reading your bone headed comments won't get me much more then a headache... I continually wonder how you can be so stupid.... Allow me to ask, do you think it was smarter to go with a 3 month extension, forcing the congress to do their jobs or allow them to kick the can down the road for 12 to 18 months... Try being honest, I know its tough, but give it a shot.... The election has nothing (for you guys) to do with it, you've already lost the next one, and badly at that....
_________________
Wasn't it you liberals that swore the Polls were right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11113

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the repubs have taken as their own the suggestions from the Democrats for at least the last 8 fiscal years. The Democrats have done everything possible to get a full fiscal year budget memorialized in law but it has been the practice of the repubs to decline any long-term or annual budget and simply pass into law a series of Continuing Resolutions. The repubs have scored a lot of political capital by doing it that way. Now the tables have turned. The Dems are suggesting Continuing Resolutions for the 2018 fiscal year while the repubs have reversed their positions and are now claiming to want a more long-term or fiscal year budget. It's hard to figure out the political advantages of these positions and reversed positions but I hope we can better understand them in retrospect. We'll just have to watch what happens and hope for the best.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Actually, the repubs have taken as their own the suggestions from the Democrats for at least the last 8 fiscal years. The Democrats have done everything possible to get a full fiscal year budget memorialized in law but it has been the practice of the repubs to decline any long-term or annual budget and simply pass into law a series of Continuing Resolutions. The repubs have scored a lot of political capital by doing it that way. Now the tables have turned. The Dems are suggesting Continuing Resolutions for the 2018 fiscal year while the repubs have reversed their positions and are now claiming to want a more long-term or fiscal year budget. It's hard to figure out the political advantages of these positions and reversed positions but I hope we can better understand them in retrospect. We'll just have to watch what happens and hope for the best.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/5/senate-clears-way-final-passage-congress-budget/

http://www.freedomworks.org/content/last-time-senate-democrats-passed-budget
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11113

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your first link was written on May 5, 2015 in the Washington Times, tilleyjo, and is not relevant in any way to present day circumstances. But I am glad to see that a full fiscal year budget was ultimately adopted under the Presidency of Barack Hussein Obama. Your 2nd link leads you to an article in FreedomWorks that was written in 2012. Neither FreedomWorks or the Washington Times are known for their accuracy in reporting. In fact, both are known for their extremist rightwingnut views on practically every subject that they attempt to peddle to their audiences. And as I stated earlier, these pieces of rightwingnut liberty with the actual truths about circumstances all those years ago mean nothing at all to circumstances of today. Back to what we were talking about, the donald opened up the negotiating session in a very chummy way and the Democrats stated their positions on several subjects. The donald just said "Okay" and closed the session. Considering the complexities of the subject matters being discussed I don't think I've ever heard of a counter with a simple "Okay". And the repubs have every right to be furious about how it all turned out.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 2721

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
... Allow me to ask, do you think it was smarter to go with a 3 month extension, forcing the congress to do their jobs or allow them to kick the can down the road for 12 to 18 months... Try being honest, I know its tough, but give it a shot.... The election has nothing (for you guys) to do with it, you've already lost the next one, and badly at that....


Why would we be kicking the can down the road for 18 months? I thought you were posting links on here showing that Donald's executive orders on regulations had reduced our national debt by 100 billion dollars. We shouldn't be needing to raise the debt limit if that were really the case, now would we?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 9678
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
... Allow me to ask, do you think it was smarter to go with a 3 month extension, forcing the congress to do their jobs or allow them to kick the can down the road for 12 to 18 months... Try being honest, I know its tough, but give it a shot.... The election has nothing (for you guys) to do with it, you've already lost the next one, and badly at that....


Why would we be kicking the can down the road for 18 months? I thought you were posting links on here showing that Donald's executive orders on regulations had reduced our national debt by 100 billion dollars. We shouldn't be needing to raise the debt limit if that were really the case, now would we?


You know whats funny, I know you agree with what Trump did and it tears your butt up and to proud to admit it.... your comment was a dead give away... anything to change the subject....typical lib.....

Your not very bright are you, your guy increased it to 20 trillion, it takes a 1000 billion to get at one tenth of his damage.... don't be stupid, its in-becoming ....
_________________
Wasn't it you liberals that swore the Polls were right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group