midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

2012 shaw late model al perky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillonracing7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: 2012 shaw late model al perky Reply with quote

drop drive line in and seat and go racing.....
2012 shaw late model by Al Perky full roller, minus motor, trans(can add brinn and aluminum Coleman drive shaft for extra 700), drive shaft, radiator. Its has Bsb full aluminum front end- uppers, lowers, spindles and collapsible steering rod, sweet rack, afco Shocks and springs(Fresh set of ohlins piggy backs by prp also available for extra 30000) electronic right front shut off and also has right front proportional valve. Winters 4.86 Mag quick change with sheer bsb birdcages, shaw 22 gal foam filled fuel cell. Bsb low drag wheel bearings and ball joins. Wilwood outlaw brakes with scalloped rotors. Great car just in the process of getting a new car and once I get it wont have anywhere to store both cars. It will continue to raced until sold. I have some new spare front end parts and new nose piece and valance for additional price. They will all work on new car so I don't have to sell.The body isn't perfect but is race able. Price is firm, if your not I interested for 3000 keep looking. serious inquires only...call or text anytime for additional pics or info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: