midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

The Budget. Where Do You Think It's Going?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Here is the deal Tilly... they got nothing so they have to lie... Hillary got her butt handed to her, they have no other wins, the Democrats have lost 1100 seats nation wide, they have Pelosi, Waters, Ellison, Schumer ,Feinstein and Perez for their leadership... they got nothing, and now the fat bastard Mike Moore even says Trump will win in 2020.... I showed them the numbers they make excuses.... nothing I can do about that, when I am wrong, I admit it... these clowns can't do that....

On another Lib note, I listened to a news clown talking about the explosive economy and how it was the policies of Odummer that set this up....BUT not a dang thing happened until Trump came to office....Odummer didn't do squat...

Could it be because Trump is slashing economy killing regulations that Obama put in place?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Here is the deal Tilly... they got nothing so they have to lie... Hillary got her butt handed to her, they have no other wins, the Democrats have lost 1100 seats nation wide, they have Pelosi, Waters, Ellison, Schumer ,Feinstein and Perez for their leadership... they got nothing, and now the fat bastard Mike Moore even says Trump will win in 2020.... I showed them the numbers they make excuses.... nothing I can do about that, when I am wrong, I admit it... these clowns can't do that....

On another Lib note, I listened to a news clown talking about the explosive economy and how it was the policies of Odummer that set this up....BUT not a dang thing happened until Trump came to office....Odummer didn't do squat...

I'll ask you one more time. If Donald is reducing the national debt by billions, then why are we about to go into default if we don't raise the debt limit?

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-debt-ceiling-why-it-matters-past-crises-3305868

Quote:
Congress must raise the ceiling by September 29, 2017. Otherwise, the federal government will no longer be able to pay its bills. Since March 2017, the U.S. Treasury has been raiding federal pension funds to keep from issuing new debt. It will run out of these extraordinary measures in early September. It can use incoming tax receipts to stay afloat until the September 29 cutoff date.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

I'll ask you one more time. If Donald is reducing the national debt by billions, then why are we about to go into default if we don't raise the debt limit?

Quote:
Congress must raise the ceiling by September 29, 2017. Otherwise, the federal government will no longer be able to pay its bills. Since March 2017, the U.S. Treasury has been raiding federal pension funds to keep from issuing new debt. It will run out of these extraordinary measures in early September. It can use incoming tax receipts to stay afloat until the September 29 cutoff date.

I gave you the numbers dipsh!t.... I backed my claim.. now stfu... tired of your BS
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Quote:

I gave you the numbers dipsh!t.... I backed my claim.. now stfu... tired of your BS

So that whole bit about raising the debt ceiling is fake news? LOL. Of course you probably believe that, just like you believed that Mexico was going to pay for the border wall. Sucker.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So trumpkins, have we yet to figured out a way to give Donald credit for reducing the national debt while at the same time he gets to threaten to shut down the government by not increasing the debt limit unless the American taxpayer funds a border wall that we were told Mexico was going to pay for?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Mexico has already paid for it.... with the immigration down so far, social services has saved a ton of money... LE has saved a ton of money and the Border Patrol has saved a ton too... so you see, as President Trump stated, Mexico will pay for the wall... Not our problem if your to stupid to see it... Of course, its pretty normal that you clowns don't understand....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Actually, Mexico has already paid for it.... with the immigration down so far, social services has saved a ton of money... LE has saved a ton of money and the Border Patrol has saved a ton too... so you see, as President Trump stated, Mexico will pay for the wall... Not our problem if your to stupid to see it... Of course, its pretty normal that you clowns don't understand....

That's not Mexico paying for the wall. That's me and you paying for it. When Mexico dips into their bank accounts and resources, then they will be paying for it.

Have you figured out yet how Trump is cutting the debt and needing to raise the debt limit at the same time?

Last edited by PV=nRT on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, its obvious your not much of a thinker.... but I guess we'll have to deal with that shallowness.... there is no reason to try to explain it to you because your hate is so deep you'll just change the subject "AGAIN"....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Well, its obvious your not much of a thinker.... but I guess we'll have to deal with that shallowness.... there is no reason to try to explain it to you because your hate is so deep you'll just change the subject "AGAIN"....

In other words, you surrender. If XO's were all that were needed, then we wouldn't be needing to raise the debt limit, now would we?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

In other words, you surrender. If XO's were all that were needed, then we wouldn't be needing to raise the debt limit, now would we?

So, you lost the last argument, clearly, so you change the subject to something you feel you have a better chance at.... Homie don't play dat.... Odummer drove the debt to un-manageable heights, I suspect it'll take a little while to get that under control, probably a bit more then 8 months... Sir Shallowness....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you recanting you previous narrative that Trump turned the deficit into a surpllus by simply getting rid of unnamed regulations that resulted in national debt reduction by 100 billion USD
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
So are you recanting you previous narrative that Trump turned the deficit into a surpllus by simply getting rid of unnamed regulations that resulted in national debt reduction by 100 billion USD

Never said that, but a liberal will tell a lie when the truth would do better.... I simply stated he saved 100 billion dollars, and proved it with a non biased graph... but, a panty waste like yourself can't handle truth so you have to go off half cocked (probably an apt description) on a totally different tangent....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Never said that, but a liberal will tell a lie when the truth would do better.... I simply stated he saved 100 billion dollars, and proved it with a non biased graph... but, a panty waste like yourself can't handle truth so you have to go off half cocked (probably an apt description) on a totally different tangent....

mudslinger47 wrote:
Did I mention he's cut a 100 billion dollars out of currant rate of spending by a few exec orders? LOL

Pretty clear that you were crediting the 100 billion surplus on xo's rather than tax revenue + debt limit causing us to hold back on paying our bills till the limit is increased. In other words, you were wrong.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you just glossed over the "lowers the national debt by 100 billion... asshat... keep diggin' idiot
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
I guess you just glossed over the "lowers the national debt by 100 billion... asshat... keep diggin' idiot

Sorry bud. You were duped into believing that simply using xo's to cancel unidentified regulations resulted in 100 billion saved. Reality is that our 100 billion saved has been us withholding payments because of the 20 trillion debt limit. This happens every time the debt limit needs to be raised. Watch how ourr national debt will shoot past 20 tril soon after the limit is increased.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: