midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

JAIL NO BAIL For Charlottesville Neo-Nazi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
As a matter of fact I did not, tillyjo. What laws or values that govern American society approve of the hate, racism, fascism and violence that you seem to embrace? I don't believe for a moment that any of that is protected by any US legislation or Constitution. If you believe differently then please quote the Constitution and the case law that supports your beliefs.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Approves? Our government exists to enforce our laws. We don't rule with emotions. You stupid a$$ liberal clowns just don't understand that, do you? Where in the Constitution does it say anyone goes to jail if you're fooking offended? Look, I don't have a problem with anyone protesting anything, but I do have a problem when someone interferes with another's right to protest. I don't like hateful speech either, but free speech is free speech, regardless of how you look at it. Grow up...........

https://nahmodlaw.com/2013/12/04/know-your-constitution-5-free-speech-and-hate-speech/
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
As a matter of fact I did not, tillyjo. What laws or values that govern American society approve of the hate, racism, fascism and violence that you seem to embrace? I don't believe for a moment that any of that is protected by any US legislation or Constitution. If you believe differently then please quote the Constitution and the case law that supports your beliefs.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just because you don't like what's being said, doesn't make the speech any less free.... only objectionable.....dumbazz.... to quote a phrase....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idiot can view the thousands of feet of film depicting the protests in Charlottesville and plainly see that "freedom of speech" was not the only thing being expressed there. There was provocation, violence and a lot more being displayed there. Even as we consider the events now there are individuals connected to those protests being picked up by the authorities and charged with crimes. Some so serious that they are even being denied bail. From what I've viewed so far I support the aftermath now being exercised on the guilty and accused.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Any idiot can view the thousands of feet of film depicting the protests in Charlottesville and plainly see that "freedom of speech" was not the only thing being expressed there. There was provocation, violence and a lot more being displayed there. Even as we consider the events now there are individuals connected to those protests being picked up by the authorities and charged with crimes. Some so serious that they are even being denied bail. From what I've viewed so far I support the aftermath now being exercised on the guilty and accused.

Like most retarded liberals, you view with blinders on. Where was the violence the Friday night before Antifa showed up? You saw the videos, you admit that. Where was the violence the Friday night before Antifa showed up?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Like most retarded liberals, you view with blinders on. Where was the violence the Friday night before Antifa showed up? You saw the videos, you admit that. Where was the violence the Friday night before Antifa showed up?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2017/aug/12/far-right-crowd-marches-on-university-of-virginia-campus-video

42 second mark of video.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2017/aug/12/far-right-crowd-marches-on-university-of-virginia-campus-video

42 second mark of video.

Looks like th ALT-Right were provoked, doesn't it... if someone hits you don't you hit them back? the fact remains, there was no violence until they were attacked... look I think they were wrong for doing that, but they have the right in this country to be dumbazzez.... you keep showing them being attacked, bolstering President Trump's first message... problems on both sides...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

42 second mark of video.

Looks like th ALT-Right were provoked, doesn't it... if someone hits you don't you hit them back? the fact remains, there was no violence until they were attacked... look I think they were wrong for doing that, but they have the right in this country to be dumbazzez.... you keep showing them being attacked, bolstering President Trump's first message... problems on both sides...

LOL. 30 UVA students "provoked" 250 of your fellow white trash that was marching across a college campus (without a permit) chanting racist $h!t while carrying torches. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The provocateurs are being picked up as this thread goes on. At least 2 of the rightwingnuts have been arrested and denied bail. There are probably more in the crosshairs of the justice system. There is no doubt that the primary motives of the rightwingnuts was to create as much violence and descent as they could. I hope they carry on with their tactics. I feel for the victims but I remain in support of whatever the rightwingnuts produce. Isn't that the American way? Go for it, cowgirls.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It states they were provoked by others... once again the supremacists come out on top.... so why are you making my point for me?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and Sheriff Joe got a pardon from lil' donnie. I don't think either of them understand that accepting that pardon is an admission of guilt. We're in for a tuff ride for some time now.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Yeah, and Sheriff Joe got a pardon from lil' donnie. I don't think either of them understand that accepting that pardon is an admission of guilt. We're in for a tuff ride for some time now.

Same go for Marc Rich and Bill Clinton?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Joe doesn't go out and kill three people like the guy Odummer pardoned...
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Do you have proof to back up that statement, or is it just more bs coming out your mouth? Why don't you ever present a link or sources to back up your lies?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You obviously don't understand the tenets of the Presidential pardoning abilities, tillyjo. Why don't you just research it on your own and then challenge me as to the accuracy of my claims? I repeat. Any acceptance of a Presidential pardon indicates an admission of guilt from the one being pardoned.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/29/lawrence_odonnell_donald_trump_should_have_known_that_accepting_a_pardon_is_an_admission_of_guilt.html

The charge of Sheriff Joe being in "Contempt Of Court" was made very seriously and proven to the satisfaction of the officials involved in the case. If the lil' donnie wants to pardon him then why doesn't he pardon tens of thousands of others charged with much the same and even lessor charges? You can defend the actions of lil' donnie all you want but that certainly doesn't square up well with any precedence or case law that has been submitted. US congressional comments have not been in favor of this foolhardy action by the prez. We'll all hear much more about this as time goes on. Lil' trumpski is already trying to figure out how to pardon all of those found to be guilty in the trumpski/Russian collaboration schemes. This ought to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
You obviously don't understand the tenets of the Presidential pardoning abilities, tillyjo. Why don't you just research it on your own and then challenge me as to the accuracy of my claims? I repeat. Any acceptance of a Presidential pardon indicates an admission of guilt from the one being pardoned.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/29/lawrence_odonnell_donald_trump_should_have_known_that_accepting_a_pardon_is_an_admission_of_guilt.html

The charge of Sheriff Joe being in "Contempt Of Court" was made very seriously and proven to the satisfaction of the officials involved in the case. If the lil' donnie wants to pardon him then why doesn't he pardon tens of thousands of others charged with much the same and even lessor charges? You can defend the actions of lil' donnie all you want but that certainly doesn't square up well with any precedence or case law that has been submitted. US congressional comments have not been in favor of this foolhardy action by the prez. We'll all hear much more about this as time goes on. Lil' trumpski is already trying to figure out how to pardon all of those found to be guilty in the trumpski/Russian collaboration schemes. This ought to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'll give ya that, but care to bet how many people Sherriff Joe goes out and kills, you know like the guys Odummer pardoned... The Sherriff was railroaded by the odummer administration....Joe's gonna make a fine replacement for Jeff Flake .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: