midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

JAIL NO BAIL For Charlottesville Neo-Nazi
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11106

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: JAIL NO BAIL For Charlottesville Neo-Nazi Reply with quote

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/virginia-judge-denies-bail-to-crying-neo-nazi-christopher-cantwell/

His tears failed to impress the judge. In another article the driver of that car that injured 19 and killed 1 was also denied bail. Man, them neo-nazis have it coming from all sides now!!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40928769

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20192/video-white-antifa-thug-arrested-after-sucker-chase-stephens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11106

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never denied that people get pretty torn up at some political rallies and/or protests. I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though. You're getting very weak and stupid, tillyjo.

And the investigations continue.
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've never denied that people get pretty torn up at some political rallies and/or protests. I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though. You're getting very weak and stupid, tillyjo.

And the investigations continue.


You fail to see because you refuse to.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 2719

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though.


He's saying "yeah, they got one of my guys, but look, they got one of yours."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 12389

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: JAIL NO BAIL For Charlottesville Neo-Nazi Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/virginia-judge-denies-bail-to-crying-neo-nazi-christopher-cantwell/

His tears failed to impress the judge. In another article the driver of that car that injured 19 and killed 1 was also denied bail. Man, them neo-nazis have it coming from all sides now!!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40928769

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



SO?????

Do not recall anyone defending him in any way. There were violence on both sides and arrest on BOTH sides.

Lock all their aspes up.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though.


He's saying "yeah, they got one of my guys, but look, they got one of yours."


i just happen to be a proponent of free speech. Is that racist? Apparently clowns on the left like you think so. Show me where that's racist or shut your mouth.
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 2719

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though.


He's saying "yeah, they got one of my guys, but look, they got one of yours."


i just happen to be a proponent of free speech. Is that racist? Apparently clowns on the left like you think so. Show me where that's racist or shut your mouth.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though.


He's saying "yeah, they got one of my guys, but look, they got one of yours."


i just happen to be a proponent of free speech. Is that racist? Apparently clowns on the left like you think so. Show me where that's racist or shut your mouth.




So you got nothin but another gif? Yeah, you're a troll........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mudslinger47



Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 9673
Location: Central Coast of Ca

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, there isn't a Dimes worth of difference between KKK and Antifa... and BLM for that matter...
_________________
Wasn't it you liberals that swore the Polls were right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fooking commies can $uck it.......

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/august_2017/73_say_freedom_of_speech_worth_dying_for
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11106

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been to war several times to protect all of the freedoms, liberties and values that the USA has to offer. Some people confuse their rights to free speech to include hate, racism, fascism and violence. I didn't go to war to protect any of that.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 2585

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've been to war several times to protect all of the freedoms, liberties and values that the USA has to offer. Some people confuse their rights to free speech to include hate, racism, fascism and violence. I didn't go to war to protect any of that.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Yeah, you did dumba$$.......

http://www.history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11106

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of fact I did not, tillyjo. What laws or values that govern American society approve of the hate, racism, fascism and violence that you seem to embrace? I don't believe for a moment that any of that is protected by any US legislation or Constitution. If you believe differently then please quote the Constitution and the case law that supports your beliefs.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 12389

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I somehow fail to see how your article is in any way connected to the articles that I posted about though.


He's saying "yeah, they got one of my guys, but look, they got one of yours."


i just happen to be a proponent of free speech. Is that racist? Apparently clowns on the left like you think so. Show me where that's racist or shut your mouth.


Did you see where the founder of BLM said that whites do not have Constitutionally protected free speech.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group