midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Liberals biggest nightmare
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Liberals biggest nightmare Reply with quote

Which side to come down on in this protest.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1666388310052761&set=p.1666388310052761&type=3

BLM disrupts Montreal Pride parade.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You whine about Wikipedia, midge, and then post something from facebook? If you're looking for genuine information concerning this matter you could use your Google and there are many places where you can pick and choose.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
You whine about Wikipedia, midge, and then post something from facebook? If you're looking for genuine information concerning this matter you could use your Google and there are many places where you can pick and choose.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is the Canadian Broadcast Corp main stream enough for you????

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That happened at the 2016 parade. Based on what I've read, this year's parade went as planned, so it looks like they got it resolved.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the Canadian Prime Minister is whining about immigration now...oh gee, there's a surprise.... I bet his liberal butt is tired of paying the price....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every nation on Earth has legislation and policies devoted to the subjects of immigration. Does any of that have anything to do with the American versions of immigration policy? No. They have their legislation and policies and we have ours. Some of you rightwingnuts are really so stupid as to believe all immigration policy should begin and end in the USA. That's just crazy.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Every nation on Earth has legislation and policies devoted to the subjects of immigration. Does any of that have anything to do with the American versions of immigration policy? No. They have their legislation and policies and we have ours. Some of you rightwingnuts are really so stupid as to believe all immigration policy should begin and end in the USA. That's just crazy.

We probably should go easy on poor ol' Duane. I know he's got his drawers in a bunch because his idol had a horrible week and continues to humiliate himself on a national stage.
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Some of you rightwingnuts are really so stupid as to believe all immigration policy should begin and end in the USA.

Where did he say that? You lunatic leftist commies are getting pretty good at putting words in others mouths......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not very adept in keeping up with conversations are you, tillyjo. You would do better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be a fool rather than open it like you just did and leave no doubt about it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
You're not very adept in keeping up with conversations are you, tillyjo. You would do better to keep your mouth shut and appear to be a fool rather than open it like you just did and leave no doubt about it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And there it is! The liberal clown sidesteps my question again.......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
I see the Canadian Prime Minister is whining about immigration now...oh gee, there's a surprise.... I bet his liberal butt is tired of paying the price....

[/img]
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

We probably should go easy on poor ol' Duane. I know he's got his drawers in a bunch because his idol had a horrible week and continues to humiliate himself on a national stage.

Horrible!!! Are you nutz??? A couple of the best weeks you could ask for.... Heard anything about Russia lately? That deals dead... He had comments on the following Charlottesville Saturday that 75% of America thought was right and it proved out that he was.... Freakin awesome week!!
And I think his approval ratings are up a bit in the fake polls, I suspect they're probably closer to 60 to 65%..... jus sayin.... Did I mention he's cut a 100 billion dollars out of currant rate of spending by a few exec orders? LOL
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine how good his ratings would be if the media told the truth about he? I see the WSJ's editor has requested his news people to tell the truth and leave the editorializing out of it... That'll be refreshing...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just this week we've had 6 Republican Senators question the mental health and stability of the lil' donnie. This can't possibly continue if the trumpski wants to have a successful presidency. I continue to maintain that there will always be an asterisk beside his name in the annuls of history. The thousands of questions surrounding his presidency and ability to lead are slowly but surely being answered almost daily.

mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Just this week we've had 6 Republican Senators question the mental health and stability of the lil' donnie. This can't possibly continue if the trumpski wants to have a successful presidency. I continue to maintain that there will always be an asterisk beside his name in the annuls of history. The thousands of questions surrounding his presidency and ability to lead are slowly but surely being answered almost daily.

If you weren't so stupid, you'd see through that.... President Trump isn't about Republican or Democrat, he's about America... the Establishment doesn't want anyone tipping over their gravey train and you and the rest of the idiot liberals aren't smart enough to see that.... if Donald Trump came out in favor of Oxygen, liberals nation wide would suffocate!!!!! That's how stupid you people are.... How can you be against a President wanting a bigger, stronger and more successful America? How does that work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: