midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

US Judge Strikes Down Texas Voter ID Law,,,,,AGAIN
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name any liberal that regularly posts on this site that has somehow "sulked into any corner", crapslinger. From the way I see it the liberals constantly produce information supporting their beliefs on any subject. The rightwingnuts just mouth-off and don't produce anything to support their points of view. For example, these voter ID laws are constantly being overturned in the appellate courts and the SCOTUS refuses to hear the oppositional voices. The SCOTUS reminds the appellate courts over and over again to refer to the US Constitution and all other relevant laws that govern the abilities of Americans to vote. The courts almost unanimously ask for evidence of voter fraud taking place in their jurisdictions. So far little such evidence has been produced for the courts to consider. In other words, the claims of the prosecutors have proven to be largely moot and not worthy of legal changes that certainly affect millions of law abiding legal voters. Any way you may want to view it, voting is not the easiest thing to do. First you must register to vote. That application for voter registration is NOT any guarantee that the registration will be approved. Considering that the registration is approved then you go to the voting booth in which you are assigned. If your name is not on their roles as being properly registered then you are denied the ability to vote there. That sounds like a relatively fool-proof way of conducting a credible election to me.

Every election cycle I hear the horror stories about bus loads of dark strangers showing up to the polls to cast their votes. Are they registered to vote there? How so? Are these stories just fear mongering and hate related? I suspect so.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Racer would be a good start dumass.... Just another Mexican activist Judge that will get over turned .... all it does is delay the inevitable.... Nice to see DACA die too
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just where in the Constitution or the Voting Rights Act of 1965 or any other applicable legal precedence's dictate any requirement for changes in the voting requirements? The changes being proposed are just as the former Governor of Pennsylvania said. They exist only to get more republicans elected. So far the appellate courts have heard that ideology loud and clear. And the reason that these onerous laws continue to be reversed is because they solve no problems and the claimed problems simply do not exist. Break out the popcorn. This issue gets more fun with each adversarial ruling in the appellate courts. Obviously we have some that just can't understand the fairness of these appellate rulings.

And I really don't see DACA being overturned by the trumpski or anyone else.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: