midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Alt-left as bad as alt-right?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Antifa in the USA is very small, unorganized and not connected in any way to any thing or person on the left other than themselves. Their tactics are mostly violent. They do not consider the destruction of cars, buildings or other properties to be violence. They do believe their messages of anti-fascism and anti-racism to be absolute and they believe that because fascists and racists typically use violence in spreading their messages that they, Antifa, should do the same.

Antifa was not born in Russia as some claim but their beginnings were in Germany. I might point out that I know of no leftist other than their own (Antifa's) has come out in support of Antifa. Like myself, most leftists abhor the activities and methods of protest of Antifa. Their general ideologies in those respects run very counter to most leftist ideology. There is no such thing as any alt-left. That term was invented by some rightwingnut idiot.

Now tell me the one about the check being in the mail.

They had a protest earlier this year because Soros had not paid them as he promised. AntiFa is very well organized on college campuses.

They are well organized world wide and push the Communist agenda. An agenda which has led to the most murders of any ideology in the history of the world.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a source for that material, midge? Or is this just another of your harebrained suspicions put into words by yourself?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: