midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Alt-left as bad as alt-right?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am    Post subject: Alt-left as bad as alt-right? Reply with quote

https://www.hermancain.com/yes-media-the-alt-left-is-as-bad-as-the-alt
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. Don't do hermincain.com!
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got as far as the line where he says "The alt-left is 100 percent evil" and lost interest.

He's as loony as the others on the alt-right.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
I got as far as the line where he says "The alt-left is 100 percent evil" and lost interest.

Herman Cain alt-right? Lol
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:

So, do you agree that groups such as Antifa are domestic terrorists?
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have pretty much quit listening to Herman Cain. He has gone completely off the rails in his support for Trump. Being hypocritical and stretching the truth are the norm on his show now. Doesn't matter what idiotic thing Trump says or does, he's right there to defend it. Heck, if Trump called for boiling babies in oil, he would be out gathering fire wood. He believes, as does Hannity, that tax reform, the wall, health care reform and other Trump agenda items are still possible. Like Bannon said, "this presidency is over". Eric Von Haessler, whose show follows Cain's, nailed it last week when he said after last weeks debacle no republicans are interested in furthering Trump's agenda...not that they ever were.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRNGRTHANDIRT wrote:
Have pretty much quit listening to Herman Cain. He has gone completely off the rails in his support for Trump. Being hypocritical and stretching the truth are the norm on his show now. Doesn't matter what idiotic thing Trump says or does, he's right there to defend it. Heck, if Trump called for boiling babies in oil, he would be out gathering fire wood. He believes, as does Hannity, that tax reform, the wall, health care reform and other Trump agenda items are still possible. Like Bannon said, "this presidency is over". Eric Von Haessler, whose show follows Cain's, nailed it last week when he said after last weeks debacle no republicans are interested in furthering Trump's agenda...not that they ever were.

So, you're ok with Antifa?
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope! They are a domestic terrorist organization just like KKK, white supremacy groups or black lives matter. Off topic, read where NAACP has called for the boycotting of Atlanta Falcons games for not signing Colin Kaepernick. This country is getting more ridiculous every day. Shocked
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tilley88"]
Porkchop wrote:

So, do you agree that groups such as Antifa are domestic terrorists?[/quotThey are domestic and they scare the sh!t outta you guys, so I guess so!
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:

You do know that AntiFa was created by Communist International in the 1920s as street thugs in Europe.

You know the Communist the institution which is responsible for over 100 million deaths over the past 70 years.

The communist were just as evil and tyrannical form of government as the Nazis.

Communism has been slowly dying off around the world except for academia. They are using their position and AntiFa to influence young minds and turn them into radicals.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Porkchop"]
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

So, do you agree that groups such as Antifa are domestic terrorists?[/quotThey are domestic and they scare the sh!t outta you guys, so I guess so!

So, even without reading Cain's blog, you agree with him. Nuff said........
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/AntifaBoston/status/898958986824777728
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antifa in the USA is very small, unorganized and not connected in any way to any thing or person on the left other than themselves. Their tactics are mostly violent. They do not consider the destruction of cars, buildings or other properties to be violence. They do believe their messages of anti-fascism and anti-racism to be absolute and they believe that because fascists and racists typically use violence in spreading their messages that they, Antifa, should do the same.

Antifa was not born in Russia as some claim but their beginnings were in Germany. I might point out that I know of no leftist other than their own (Antifa's) has come out in support of Antifa. Like myself, most leftists abhor the activities and methods of protest of Antifa. Their general ideologies in those respects run very counter to most leftist ideology. There is no such thing as any alt-left. That term was invented by some rightwingnut idiot.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="tilley88"]
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:

So, even without reading Cain's blog, you agree with him. Nuff said........

Guess so.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Antifa in the USA is very small, unorganized and not connected in any way to any thing or person on the left other than themselves. Their tactics are mostly violent. They do not consider the destruction of cars, buildings or other properties to be violence. They do believe their messages of anti-fascism and anti-racism to be absolute and they believe that because fascists and racists typically use violence in spreading their messages that they, Antifa, should do the same.

Antifa was not born in Russia as some claim but their beginnings were in Germany. I might point out that I know of no leftist other than their own (Antifa's) has come out in support of Antifa. Like myself, most leftists abhor the activities and methods of protest of Antifa. Their general ideologies in those respects run very counter to most leftist ideology. There is no such thing as any alt-left. That term was invented by some rightwingnut idiot.

You apparently don't pay attention to the liberal news.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: