midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Irony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:
I could care less if those statues are removed or not they are craving images they cannot hurt one way or the other.But removing those statues for the reason they are symbols of hate ,so why doesn't the Democratic Party remove their own party symbol ? If the Democratic Party had their way then slavery would be active in America today !

Nobody at that rally gave 2 chits about that statue. It was an excuse for white nationalists to come out of the woodwork and flex their hate.

I never said any part of the video was biased, now did I? I was pointing out the source you used, Vox, is very liberally biased. Since we're going full circle here, where were the real slaves or real nazis in the video?

I never said there were slaves in the video. As far as the Nazis, they spent quite a bit of time with Chris Cantrell and his fellow deplorables. He even said Tamir Rice was one of those " black azzholes"

Go back to post #1, then read post #2. Then tell me what the heck #2 has to do with #1.........

Post #2 throws cold water on post #1.

No, you just threw shade by deflecting. You can't possibly find a thing wrong with his statement, can you?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

Quote:
Blacks who were never slaves

He's correct about blacks who were never slaves. However, there were just as many non-blacks (if not more) standing up to the hatred and bigotry. It's too bad you and him don't feel the same

Quote:
fighting whites who were never Nazis

Nazis were indeed present

Quote:
over statues erected by southern conservative

Fixed it for him. Actually, no one at this rally gave 2 chits about the statue. The white nationalists used that as an excuse to come out of the woodwork to express their hate. 8 years of a non- white as POTUS has them really pizzed off.

Quote:
and its all Trumps fault !
he did a poor job of trying to defend some of them as "good", but it's not all his fault. The fault also lies with those who are defending this filth and giving them cover like what you see in this thread.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Quote:

He's correct about blacks who were never slaves. However, there were just as many non-blacks (if not more) standing up to the hatred and bigotry. It's too bad you and him don't feel the same

Quote:

Quote:

Fixed it for him. Actually, no one at this rally gave 2 chits about the statue. The white nationalists used that as an excuse to come out of the woodwork to express their hate. 8 years of a non- white as POTUS has them really pizzed off.

Quote:
he did a poor job of trying to defend some of them as "good", but it's not all his fault. The fault also lies with those who are defending this filth and giving them cover like what you see in this thread.

I've already stated how I feel about bigots, so don't ever pretend to be the know it all you think you are. Nobody here is giving them cover. Nazis were eliminated after WW2. Modern day "nazis" are just wannabe bigots. If they're nazis among us, it's those who repeatedly stop others from their right to free speech, like your antifa vermin. Hate is hate, no matter which side it comes from. But you don't see it that way because you're blinded by your own hate. Southern conservatives? You still lose on that one. You have yet to produce a compelling argument for your myth. All you have is more liberal lies. Keep digging your hole. And while you're at it, take a look at the latest polls where the majority of Americans agree with Trump when it comes to the statues and who was to blame for the violence. You liberals and your feels are gonna sink you. Mark my words......
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You should consider bowing out of this thread with your half truths, and failure to admit that there is evil and ignorance on both sides. tilley88 has thoroughly kicked your butt. Shocked
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You should consider bowing out of this thread with your half truths, and failure to admit that there is evil and ignorance on both sides. tilley88 has thoroughly kicked your butt. Shocked

Sadly, I have unfortunately exposed you guys for being the racist yahoos that you are. And you call yourselves Christians. Too bad.
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes sir I am a Christian I make no bones about it. I am also a constitutional Conservative not a Republican. I believe in a Liberty Republic for this is what this Country were built upon.i firmly believe in less government,less taxes and more liberty .

Christian played a Hugh role in building this Country and Her Constitutional. Just research the Bkack Robe regime ,black robe regiment for starters for a small history lesson.

President Trump was completely right in blaming both sides for all the bigotry,and racism .No I am not a Trump supporter or a fan but he is my President just like Obama was my President.

The Democratic Party has been the biggest source of racism and bigotry in this country and you sir are having trouble in admitting to this fact.

Right now in America the African Americans are th only race that their birth rate are in the negative? More black babies are being aborted then being born and who are pro abortion and supporting it with tax dollars . If anyone doesn't see the racism in that are either a racist themself or blind
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is against the law for taxpayer dollars to be used for the purpose of abortions. I hear that some do it anyway but I've never seen any proof that it happens.

This nation is areligious. In other words, this nation recognizes no religion over any other religion. The words jesus or christ are not mentioned in any of our founding documents a single time. Any freedom of religion is also a freedom from religion. Many religionists fail to understand that and would shackle this nation into some religion whether anyone else wanted it or not.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
Yes sir I am a Christian I make no bones about it. I am also a constitutional Conservative not a Republican. I believe in a Liberty Republic for this is what this Country were built upon.i firmly believe in less government,less taxes and more liberty .

Christian played a Hugh role in building this Country and Her Constitutional. Just research the Bkack Robe regime ,black robe regiment for starters for a small history lesson.

President Trump was completely right in blaming both sides for all the bigotry,and racism .No I am not a Trump supporter or a fan but he is my President just like Obama was my President.

The Democratic Party has been the biggest source of racism and bigotry in this country and you sir are having trouble in admitting to this fact.

Right now in America the African Americans are th only race that their birth rate are in the negative? More black babies are being aborted then being born and who are pro abortion and supporting it with tax dollars . If anyone doesn't see the racism in that are either a racist themself or blind

Democrats who have been dead for decades were indeed racist, especially the ultra conservative southern democrats. Now, let's fast forward to 2017 and tell me how many of the "Unite the Right" protestors were democrat.
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Democrats who have been dead for decades were indeed racist, especially the ultra conservative southern democrats. Now, let's fast forward to 2017 and tell me how many of the "Unite the Right" protestors were democrat.

You got voter rolls?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Well, apparently the organizer was.... because he was an Obama supporter... Jus sayin

I know your pretty stupid, but try thinking for a change.... I'd bet the majority of the people in that demonstration were not supremacists, just citizens of their town not wanting their history destroyed over some ridiculous idea that a statue is somehow screwing anyone up... once again, the supremacists were there legally, whether you agree with them or not, they had their permits... the other organization did not, they are in the wrong first for not having the proper documentation to be there, the police allowing the two groups to get that close together was ridiculous .... I dare say we'll be hearing a bunch more about that..... one officer has already come forward and said they were told to allow the fray and stand down... they apparently weren't counting on one mentally unhinged person driving into the crowd... the blood goes to the Mayor and the Governor if this is proven true...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Well, apparently the organizer was.... because he was an Obama supporter... Jus sayin

I know your pretty stupid, but try thinking for a change.... I'd bet the majority of the people in that demonstration were not supremacists, just citizens of their town not wanting their history destroyed over some ridiculous idea that a statue is somehow screwing anyone up... once again, the supremacists were there legally, whether you agree with them or not, they had their permits... the other organization did not, they are in the wrong first for not having the proper documentation to be there, the police allowing the two groups to get that close together was ridiculous .... I dare say we'll be hearing a bunch more about that..... one officer has already come forward and said they were told to allow the fray and stand down... they apparently weren't counting on one mentally unhinged person driving into the crowd... the blood goes to the Mayor and the Governor if this is proven true...

Both sides had permits for Saturday. Both sides were there legally.
HOWEVER;
Quote:
Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas said that while he had "regrets" about planning, police officers had attempted to separate protesters and counterprotesters but were unable to effectively do so, in part because "Unite the Right" participants had failed to follow a previously agreed-upon plan for entering Emancipation Park:[138][139] "We had a plan to bring them in at the rear of the park. They had agreed to cooperate with the plan; unfortunately they did not follow the plan. They began entering at different locations in and around the park."[140] Thomas also wrote: "They also chose to leave the park on a number of occasions, entering the area designated for counterprotesters, walking along the street and confronting counter-protestors."[

The Unite the Right's permit was for Emancipation Park. The young lady who died was run over 1/2 mile away from the park. She had a legal right to be where she was.

The racists did not have a permit to march through the UVA campus on Friday as they chanted hateful rhetoric.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And THAT is the rest of the story.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

HOWEVER;
Quote:
Charlottesville Police Chief Al Thomas said that while he had "regrets" about planning, police officers had attempted to separate protesters and counterprotesters but were unable to effectively do so, in part because "Unite the Right" participants had failed to follow a previously agreed-upon plan for entering Emancipation Park:[138][139] "We had a plan to bring them in at the rear of the park. They had agreed to cooperate with the plan; unfortunately they did not follow the plan. They began entering at different locations in and around the park."[140] Thomas also wrote: "They also chose to leave the park on a number of occasions, entering the area designated for counterprotesters, walking along the street and confronting counter-protestors."[

The Unite the Right's permit was for Emancipation Park. The young lady who died was run over 1/2 mile away from the park. She had a legal right to be where she was.

The racists did not have a permit to march through the UVA campus on Friday as they chanted hateful rhetoric.

And as you know, the police allowed this to happen by standing down... the blood is on the Democrats hands in this one, big time... the story is no where near finished....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
the police allowed this to happen by standing down... the blood is on the Democrats hands in this one, big time... .

No surprise, here you are again deflecting and still making sad excuses for a Nazi running over a woman and trying to kill several other people.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

HOWEVER;
Quote:

And as you know, the police allowed this to happen by standing down... the blood is on the Democrats hands in this one, big time... the story is no where near finished....

Fake news. But you knew that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: