midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Irony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://home.reaganfoundation.org/site/DocServer/ReaganMomentsEssay-reagan_party_change-Feb2013.pdf?docID=1363
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
What I find so interesting is how the "Christians" on this board are trying so hard to defend the filth that descended upon Charlottesville last weekend. Marchiing through a town with torches is not peacefully protesting. And where were the "good" people that were in this protest like DJT claims? What "good" person is going to march chanting:

"You, will not, replace us. You, will not, replace us"

"Jews, will not, replace us. Jews, will not, replace us"

"Blood and Soil! Blood and soil!"

"Whose streets? Our streets! Whose streets? Our streets!'

"White lives matter! White lives matter!" (then they go and kill a white person)

"F__K you F@ggots! F__k you F@ggots!"

But, as the man in the video said, its all the fault of the "Jewish communist criminal n!ggers" that run Charlottesville.

The fact that racist scum would have never existed had it not been for the Democratic Party. Remove the statues and those who started the whole shebang......

Racism has been around long before we had political parties in this country. To say that racists only exist because of a political party shows a very poor effort in reasoning. Sad.

I'm referring to the very same racist scum KKK and it's ilk that your party started, nothing else. Look at the leaders of all the new, modern day hate groups, and you'll find they were once democrats too. Coincidence? I think not........

Trying to equate a political party today with a party of over 50 years ago is the thinking of a simpleton. The world has changed, progressed, and views have changed. Ronald Reagan was a Democrat back in the day. His words, not mine: "I didn't leave the Democratic party, they left me."

So tell me, what percent of those white nationalists last week in Charlottesville do you think voted for Hillary vs. Trump?

I have no clue, do you? But since you still seem to think the parties have switched views on racism, I'm gonna leave you a gift...........

https://www.prageru.com/courses/history/why-did-democratic-south-become-republican

https://www.prageru.com/courses/history/inconvenient-truth-about-democratic-party

Snapper already tried this BS.

Quote:
Prager University (often stylized as PragerU) is a 501(c)3 non-profit conservative digital media organization. It was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin. Prager created the website to share his conservative perspectives on a wide variety of issues. PragerU is not an academic institution and does not offer certifications or diplomas.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
http://home.reaganfoundation.org/site/DocServer/ReaganMomentsEssay-reagan_party_change-Feb2013.pdf?docID=1363

From your link

Quote:
1962 - I'm not sure I changed as much as the parties changed
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
What I find so interesting is how the "Christians" on this board are trying so hard to defend the filth that descended upon Charlottesville last weekend. Marchiing through a town with torches is not peacefully protesting. And where were the "good" people that were in this protest like DJT claims? What "good" person is going to march chanting:

"White lives matter! White lives matter!" (then they go and kill a white person)

But, as the man in the video said, its all the fault of the "Jewish communist criminal n!ggers" that run Charlottesville.

The fact that racist scum would have never existed had it not been for the Democratic Party. Remove the statues and those who started the whole shebang......

Racism has been around long before we had political parties in this country. To say that racists only exist because of a political party shows a very poor effort in reasoning. Sad.

I'm referring to the very same racist scum KKK and it's ilk that your party started, nothing else. Look at the leaders of all the new, modern day hate groups, and you'll find they were once democrats too. Coincidence? I think not........

Trying to equate a political party today with a party of over 50 years ago is the thinking of a simpleton. The world has changed, progressed, and views have changed. Ronald Reagan was a Democrat back in the day. His words, not mine: "I didn't leave the Democratic party, they left me."

So tell me, what percent of those white nationalists last week in Charlottesville do you think voted for Hillary vs. Trump?

I have no clue, do you? But since you still seem to think the parties have switched views on racism, I'm gonna leave you a gift...........

https://www.prageru.com/courses/history/why-did-democratic-south-become-republican

https://www.prageru.com/courses/history/inconvenient-truth-about-democratic-party

Quote:
Prager University (often stylized as PragerU) is a 501(c)3 non-profit conservative digital media organization. It was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin. Prager created the website to share his conservative perspectives on a wide variety of issues. PragerU is not an academic institution and does not offer certifications or diplomas.

So what part of what this black, female professor have to say that you disagree with? I don't think her name was Prager. And btw, Prager used to be on your side, just like Ronnie. What made them switch?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

From your link

Quote:
1962 - I'm not sure I changed as much as the parties changed

That's so typical of you, extract just what you wanna see and not the whole enchilada. Your southern strategy is a myth, your party is the one who started this whole race mess, your party has evolved into one which is hurriedly trying to erase its own history, your party is so far left it's now crossing into communism, yet you blame republicans and Trump for all your woes. How are your "feels" now? Does it make you feel good to lie? Does it make you feel good to hate? Does it make you feel good knowing that your party is desperately trying to rewrite history? I don't know what is worse, being ignorant of your party's history or being complicit with the lies.........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Quote:

So what part of what this black, female professor have to say that you disagree with? I don't think her name was Prager. And btw, Prager used to be on your side, just like Ronnie. What made them switch?

She's not your best bet when it comes to credibility. She has attempted suicide and was a member of a cult/church that believed the world was about to end. Those are not signs of someone with rational thought.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Quote:

She's not your best bet when it comes to credibility. She has attempted suicide and was a member of a cult/church that believed the world was about to end. Those are not signs of someone with rational thought.

Lol, now you're making fun of her and the extreme hardships she endured while young and poor. How democratic of you. The woman overcame. Now, which part of what she said do you take issue with?
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could care less if those statues are removed or not they are craving images they cannot hurt one way or the other.But removing those statues for the reason they are symbols of hate ,so why doesn't the Democratic Party remove their own party symbol ? If the Democratic Party had their way then slavery would be active in America today !
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on Tonto. You still haven't answered what part of the 22 min video do you object to as being biased. It seems like tbey gave your people lots of intetview time.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
I could care less if those statues are removed or not they are craving images they cannot hurt one way or the other.But removing those statues for the reason they are symbols of hate ,so why doesn't the Democratic Party remove their own party symbol ? If the Democratic Party had their way then slavery would be active in America today !

Nobody at that rally gave 2 chits about that statue. It was an excuse for white nationalists to come out of the woodwork and flex their hate.
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Nobody at that rally gave 2 chits about that statue. It was an excuse for white nationalists to come out of the woodwork and flex their hate.

And that's Trumps fault ?
And there's not a fight over removing statues of Confederate figures ?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

I never said any part of the video was biased, now did I? I was pointing out the source you used, Vox, is very liberally biased. Since we're going full circle here, where were the real slaves or real nazis in the video?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

I never said any part of the video was biased, now did I? I was pointing out the source you used, Vox, is very liberally biased. Since we're going full circle here, where were the real slaves or real nazis in the video?

I never said there were slaves in the video. As far as the Nazis, they spent quite a bit of time with Chris Cantrell and his fellow deplorables. He even said Tamir Rice was one of those " black azzholes"
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

I never said there were slaves in the video. As far as the Nazis, they spent quite a bit of time with Chris Cantrell and his fellow deplorables. He even said Tamir Rice was one of those " black azzholes"

Go back to post #1, then read post #2. Then tell me what the heck #2 has to do with #1.........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

Go back to post #1, then read post #2. Then tell me what the heck #2 has to do with #1.........

Post #2 throws cold water on post #1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: