midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Irony
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.RPS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Irony Reply with quote

Blacks who were never slaves fighting whites who were never Nazis over statues erected by Democrares and its all Trumps fault !
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

Mr.RPS wrote:
Blacks who were never slaves fighting whites who were never Nazis over statues erected by Democrares and its all Trumps fault !

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/16/16155942/charlottesville-protests-nazis-vice

I see a lot of non whites in the opposition

See lots of Nazi rhetoric and chants in this video.

Don't see a whole lot of mention of statues (if any) as the reason for this assembly by the white trash who has assembled.

You agree?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/16/16155942/charlottesville-protests-nazis-vice

Don't see a whole lot of mention of statues (if any) as the reason for this assembly by the white trash who has assembled.

You agree?

Vox? No bias there, am I right?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

You agree?

So what part of this 22 minute video do you object to as biased?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

You agree?

Where are the real slaves and nazis? And was the man referring to Charlottesville? Why are democrats trying to whitewash their history by removing statues they installed?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

You agree?

Where are the real slaves and nazis? And was the man referring to Charlottesville? Why are democrats trying to whitewash their history by removing statues they installed?

Where in the video did the protestor's say the statue was the reason for the rally?
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Irony Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Mr.RPS wrote:

You agree?

Where in the video did the protestor's say the statue was the reason for the rally?

Speaking of the rally, what was the organizer's name again?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The name of the specific organizer is not important. The names of those that exceeded their rights according to their permits are important. The rightwingnuts can spin this in any way they want but the truth can be found in the many videos of what exactly happened in Charlottesville, VA. I'd suggest you view as many of them as you can find.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The name of the specific organizer is not important. The names of those that exceeded their rights according to their permits are important. The rightwingnuts can spin this in any way they want but the truth can be found in the many videos of what exactly happened in Charlottesville, VA. I'd suggest you view as many of them as you can find.

I've watched many of them and honestly listened to both sides. How many people would have gotten hurt or killed if the racists were allowed to protest peacefully?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find so interesting is how the "Christians" on this board are trying so hard to defend the filth that descended upon Charlottesville last weekend. Marchiing through a town with torches is not peacefully protesting. And where were the "good" people that were in this protest like DJT claims? What "good" person is going to march chanting:

"You, will not, replace us. You, will not, replace us"

"Jews, will not, replace us. Jews, will not, replace us"

"Blood and Soil! Blood and soil!"

"Whose streets? Our streets! Whose streets? Our streets!'

"White lives matter! White lives matter!" (then they go and kill a white person)

"F__K you F@ggots! F__k you F@ggots!"

But, as the man in the video said, its all the fault of the "Jewish communist criminal n!ggers" that run Charlottesville.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
What I find so interesting is how the "Christians" on this board are trying so hard to defend the filth that descended upon Charlottesville last weekend. Marchiing through a town with torches is not peacefully protesting. And where were the "good" people that were in this protest like DJT claims? What "good" person is going to march chanting:

"White lives matter! White lives matter!" (then they go and kill a white person)

But, as the man in the video said, its all the fault of the "Jewish communist criminal n!ggers" that run Charlottesville.

Ah, pulling the old Christian card. Nice touch, I'm sure you're parents would be proud if they saw what you just did. Nobody is defending the racist scum, just pointing out facts you alt-leftists prefer to gloss over. The fact that racist scum would have never existed had it not been for the Democratic Party. Remove the statues and those who started the whole shebang......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

The fact that racist scum would have never existed had it not been for the Democratic Party. Remove the statues and those who started the whole shebang......

Racism has been around long before we had political parties in this country. To say that racists only exist because of a political party shows a very poor effort in reasoning. Sad.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

The fact that racist scum would have never existed had it not been for the Democratic Party. Remove the statues and those who started the whole shebang......

Racism has been around long before we had political parties in this country. To say that racists only exist because of a political party shows a very poor effort in reasoning. Sad.

I'm referring to the very same racist scum KKK and it's ilk that your party started, nothing else. Look at the leaders of all the new, modern day hate groups, and you'll find they were once democrats too. Coincidence? I think not........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

I'm referring to the very same racist scum KKK and it's ilk that your party started, nothing else. Look at the leaders of all the new, modern day hate groups, and you'll find they were once democrats too. Coincidence? I think not........

Trying to equate a political party today with a party of over 50 years ago is the thinking of a simpleton. The world has changed, progressed, and views have changed. Ronald Reagan was a Democrat back in the day. His words, not mine: "I didn't leave the Democratic party, they left me."

So tell me, what percent of those white nationalists last week in Charlottesville do you think voted for Hillary vs. Trump?
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Trying to equate a political party today with a party of over 50 years ago is the thinking of a simpleton. The world has changed, progressed, and views have changed. Ronald Reagan was a Democrat back in the day. His words, not mine: "I didn't leave the Democratic party, they left me."

So tell me, what percent of those white nationalists last week in Charlottesville do you think voted for Hillary vs. Trump?

I have no clue, do you? But since you still seem to think the parties have switched views on racism, I'm gonna leave you a gift...........

https://www.prageru.com/courses/history/why-did-democratic-south-become-republican

https://www.prageru.com/courses/history/inconvenient-truth-about-democratic-party
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: