midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Your Opinion...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
One side did have a permit to march in opposition to the removal of a statue. That permit was not permission to show up like they did and harass others that were there to uphold true American values. Look through the videos and you'll have to admit that the alt-right and others of their ilk were the ones that promulgated the violence. There were 19 people severely injured in that melee and one dead. All of them were from the side that was trying to promote true American values.

We have freedom of speech, that doesn't mean we have to like the speech... the supremacist side was there legally, the Antifa side was not, they never should have been allowed by the police to get with in a half a mile of the other group.... then more then likely, no one gets hurt..... the first people on scene to be wrong were the police, if it is proven that they were told to let this happen, then there will be hell to pay....

You clearly didn't think this one through.

1. What law says that any rally held must be evacuated for 1/2 mile? There are thousands of commercial businesses and residences within 1/2 mile of Emancipation park. I believe a significant portion of the UVA campus falls within your 1/2 mile radius.

2. How are you going to determine who is who? Did Unite the Right distribute tickets for this event? I don't believe they did.

I see congress calling for investigation in the Charlottesville debacle.... The Mayor (a political activist) and the Governor are gonna be suckin hind t!t on this deal I'd bet.... One police officer has already came forward and stated they were told to stand down after the initial contact....

What was this police officer's name?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
One side did have a permit to march in opposition to the removal of a statue. That permit was not permission to show up like they did and harass others that were there to uphold true American values. Look through the videos and you'll have to admit that the alt-right and others of their ilk were the ones that promulgated the violence. There were 19 people severely injured in that melee and one dead. All of them were from the side that was trying to promote true American values.

We have freedom of speech, that doesn't mean we have to like the speech... the supremacist side was there legally, the Antifa side was not, they never should have been allowed by the police to get with in a half a mile of the other group.... then more then likely, no one gets hurt..... the first people on scene to be wrong were the police, if it is proven that they were told to let this happen, then there will be hell to pay....

You clearly didn't think this one through.

1. What law says that any rally held must be evacuated for 1/2 mile? There are thousands of commercial businesses and residences within 1/2 mile of Emancipation park. I believe a significant portion of the UVA campus falls within your 1/2 mile radius.

2. How are you going to determine who is who? Did Unite the Right distribute tickets for this event? I don't believe they did.

I see congress calling for investigation in the Charlottesville debacle.... The Mayor (a political activist) and the Governor are gonna be suckin hind t!t on this deal I'd bet.... One police officer has already came forward and stated they were told to stand down after the initial contact....

What was this police officer's name?

I don't know, I'll see if I can find it...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The antifa was a very small portion of the ones on the side trying to promote peace, love, anti-racism and anti-fascism. Why do the rightwingnuts support racism and fascism? The Charlottesville debacle certainly depicted the true positions of the rightwingnuts. I'm waiting on some proof that the police were told to stand down. And I'm also waiting for someone to explain why the rightwingnuts left their agreed upon parade route and confronted the peace-lovers a half mile away. And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The antifa was a very small portion of the ones on the side trying to promote peace, love, anti-racism and anti-fascism. Why do the rightwingnuts support racism and fascism? The Charlottesville debacle certainly depicted the true positions of the rightwingnuts. I'm waiting on some proof that the police were told to stand down. And I'm also waiting for someone to explain why the rightwingnuts left their agreed upon parade route and confronted the peace-lovers a half mile away. And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you believe that's what Antifa stands for, then you're naive, or stupid, or just flat out lying.......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are obviously very ignorant about what antifa is and the history behind them, tillyjo. Google is your friend.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
You are obviously very ignorant about what antifa is and the history behind them, tillyjo. Google is your friend.

You're a stupid twit.........

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=antifa
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your urban dictionary entry is in no way valid, dumbazz. There is a such thing as Antifa and they have been around for about a century. And their primary objectives really are anti-racism and anti-fascism. Apparently you support racism and fascism. I feel certain they have other objectives. And their methods include whatever actions that they are met with in their protests. They claim to not be militant unless they are met with militancy. Turn-about is fair play, isn't it? You're an idiot, tillyjo.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Your urban dictionary entry is in no way valid, dumbazz. There is a such thing as Antifa and they have been around for about a century. And their primary objectives really are anti-racism and anti-fascism. Apparently you support racism and fascism. I feel certain they have other objectives. And their methods include whatever actions that they are met with in their protests. They claim to not be militant unless they are met with militancy. Turn-about is fair play, isn't it? You're an idiot, tillyjo.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You're ok with their use of violence? Because their actions are gonna blow up in you leftists face eventually......

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/august_2017/73_say_freedom_of_speech_worth_dying_for
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANTIFA is a direct decendent from the NAZI party out of Germany.... Google is your friend .... Rolling Eyes
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am NOT OK with violence but I am totally in favor of beating the chit out of anyone trying to deny me my own rights and using their violence to do it. Turn about is always fair play. And antifa did NOT descend from the Nazi Party. But the Nazi Party did have it's contributions to antifa as an oppositional force towards them. The nazi's were and are 100% racists and fascists. And those are the societal traits that the antifa is primarily against. To imply that the nazi's gave birth to antifa is just plain stupid. You're an idiot, crapslinger.

tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I am NOT OK with violence but I am totally in favor of beating the chit out of anyone trying to deny me my own rights and using their violence to do it. Turn about is always fair play. And antifa did NOT descend from the Nazi Party. But the Nazi Party did have it's contributions to antifa as an oppositional force towards them. The nazi's were and are 100% racists and fascists. And those are the societal traits that the antifa is primarily against. To imply that the nazi's gave birth to antifa is just plain stupid. You're an idiot, crapslinger.

How are your rights being denied?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My rights are not being denied at this time, tillyjo. My comment was directed to any ideology that you or others might use force or violence to deny me my rights to protest. I do what I can to ensure that my protests are reasonable, non-violent and in support of the moral values that my citizenship in this nation embrace. I am very aware that people and groups such as the KKK, neo-nazis, white supremists and others do NOT support the embracement of moral values. With that in mind I can and do prepare myself for whatever could happen during my efforts to further the causes of peace, love and moral values in this nation. Considering that you and others support the premises of racism, fascism and violence to advance your own false ideologies of American citizenship, tillyjo, I know exactly what I am up against and how to prepare for it and protect myself and others as we exercise our own rights to protest in support of our grievances.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
My rights are not being denied at this time, tillyjo. My comment was directed to any ideology that you or others might use force or violence to deny me my rights to protest. I do what I can to ensure that my protests are reasonable, non-violent and in support of the moral values that my citizenship in this nation embrace. I am very aware that people and groups such as the KKK, neo-nazis, white supremists and others do NOT support the embracement of moral values. With that in mind I can and do prepare myself for whatever could happen during my efforts to further the causes of peace, love and moral values in this nation. Considering that you and others support the premises of racism, fascism and violence to advance your own false ideologies of American citizenship, tillyjo, I know exactly what I am up against and how to prepare for it and protect myself and others as we exercise our own rights to protest in support of our grievances.

So how are Antifa's rights being denied?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

But in the same token, you want to take their rights away...typical liberal...

And your correct, I miss read the ANTIFA beginnings, they cam form Nazi times, not the Nazi's themselves... they weren't any better then the NAZI bunch...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antifa is a loosely organized group seeking to promote the issues of anti-racism and anti-fascism. The protestations of the rightwingnuts are obviously in support of racism and fascism. And the rightwingnuts like to use antifa as a scapegoat for their own sins against the true freedoms and values of the USA. Please, rightwingnuts. Carry on. We'll see how this works out.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: