midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Evil
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
I have no clue as to the originator of the term "alt-right", tillyjo, but they are real and they are loud and I still maintain that the moniker is at least akin to the claim from Kellyanne Conway that she was presenting "alternative facts." Just what the heck are any "alternative facts" other than excuses for not telling the truth?" Are you denying the existence of the "alt-right?" I'm denying the existence of any "alt-left" and I will continue to pretty much ignore any claims that an alt-left does exist.

Democrat Politicians and the Media coined the phrase Alt-Right..... it stands to reason that if there is an alt right there would be an alt left using the same delineations .... A politician and a media source coined the phrase Alt Left, hence it should stand as well as Alt Right..... Logic always sand the test of time....

They believe there is no alt-left because CNN tells them so......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name a single leftie that claims to be any part of any alt-left, tillyjo. There are many that readily identify with the alt-right. There is NO alt-left at all. But if it makes your feeble mind feel better about itself then go right ahead. The investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Name a single leftie that claims to be any part of any alt-left, tillyjo. There are many that readily identify with the alt-right. There is NO alt-left at all. But if it makes your feeble mind feel better about itself then go right ahead. The investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your white guilt overwhelms you, doesn't it?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you still struggling with your own inadequacies, tilleyjo. You do realize that there is help for you if you'd only seek it out. And I certainly do not experience anything like "white guilt." You're only another idiot that can't relate a single simple concept.

The investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Good to see you still struggling with your own inadequacies, tilleyjo. You do realize that there is help for you if you'd only seek it out. And I certainly do not experience anything like "white guilt." You're only another idiot that can't relate a single simple concept.

The investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And you're a retarded commie who can't think on his own behalf, happy to let CNN lead you around by the nose ring.......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, tillyjo. I very rarely if ever view CNN. In fact I can't recall the last time I took a look at CNN. My how your imagination wanders. Have you thought anymore about getting some of that help that you so desperately need and is so readily available for you? You're an idiot and the investigations continue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: