midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Evil
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject: Evil Reply with quote

Anyone seen Snapper lately? I'm asking Duane and Midge if he was at last nights Klan meeting. Snapper has recently started some threads labeling the Democrats as "evil" because of their past association with the KKK. This weekend proved that in 2017, the Nazis, KKK, and other white nationalist groups now associate with the right as they were all attracted to a "Unite the Right" rally. I keep logging in expecting to see a thread started by him declaring the GOP as "evil".

INB4 a response that is whatabout or yabut.

#BloodandSoil2020
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Evil Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Anyone seen Snapper lately? I'm asking Duane and Midge if he was at last nights Klan meeting. Snapper has recently started some threads labeling the Democrats as "evil" because of their past association with the KKK. This weekend proved that in 2017, the Nazis, KKK, and other white nationalist groups now associate with the right as they were all attracted to a "Unite the Right" rally. I keep logging in expecting to see a thread started by him declaring the GOP as "evil".

#BloodandSoil2020

While I don't agree with Snappy's assessment of all democrats being evil, I do have questions for you regarding this post. Can you tell me the name of the person who organized this march? Can you tell me his previous history regarding his positions on president Obama or the Occupy movements? Can you tell me his sole purpose of organizing this march? Can you tell me who the vice-mayor of Charlottesville, Va. is and his stance on race? Can you tell me who gained permits to march in Charlottesville and who didn't? Can you tell me exactly what a white nationalist group is and what they stand for? Can you tell me who coined the term "right wing extremism"? Can you tell me when right ring extremism was first put into government databases, and who was responsible for entering it? Can you tell me if left wing extremism exists? Can you give me data on all right and left wing extremism violence since the terminology was invented, not just after 911? Can you tell me if the right wing offenders in Charlottesville committed violence first? Can you answer these questions without personal bias?
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Evil Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

#BloodandSoil2020

While I don't agree with Snappy's assessment of all democrats being evil, I do have questions for you regarding this post. Can you tell me the name of the person who organized this march? Can you tell me his previous history regarding his positions on president Obama or the Occupy movements? Can you tell me his sole purpose of organizing this march? Can you tell me who the vice-mayor of Charlottesville, Va. is and his stance on race? Can you tell me who gained permits to march in Charlottesville and who didn't? Can you tell me exactly what a white nationalist group is and what they stand for? Can you tell me who coined the term "right wing extremism"? Can you tell me when right ring extremism was first put into government databases, and who was responsible for entering it? Can you tell me if left wing extremism exists? Can you give me data on all right and left wing extremism violence since the terminology was invented, not just after 911? Can you tell me if the right wing offenders in Charlottesville committed violence first? Can you answer these questions without personal bias?

Just have to ask which of the three groups had the highest number of arrests?

And when a group actually attempt to dig up the body of a man and his wife then it is hard to call them anything other than evil.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I call it or what? I make a thread specifically addressing comments made by a previous poster, and the first two responses are whatabouts, yabuts, and deflections. I understand the reasoning though, which is to try and redirect the topic.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Did I call it or what? I make a thread specifically addressing comments made by a previous poster, and the first two responses are whatabouts, yabuts, and deflections. I understand the reasoning though, which is to try and redirect the topic.

Are there no democrats in the KKK anymore? What exactly does Unite the Right mean? The religious right? The right wing? The right color? Answer my questions posed above and you may realize I addressed your query before that. I'll not shy away from just rhetoric......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Are there no democrats in the KKK anymore? What exactly does Unite the Right mean? The religious right? The right wing? The right color? Answer my questions posed above and you may realize I addressed your query before that. I'll not shy away from just rhetoric......

Yes, you politely disagreed with Snapper, that is true. I don't recall you following that up by asking him 15 questions.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Yes, you politely disagreed with Snapper, that is true. I don't recall you following that up by asking him 15 questions.

That's because I don't disagree with his assessment of the KKK and the left being one and the same. I only disagree with his evil comments. There are few evil people in this world, Hitler, Stalin, and others of that ilk. I don't consider folks who follow a line of thought to be evil, but their leaders could be. Are there republicans in the clan? Probably. Are there democrats in the clan? Probably. How has the clan become tied to the Republican Party exclusively? When did this happen, and who is responsible? That's all I'm asking of you......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

That's because I don't disagree with his assessment of the KKK and the left being one and the same. I only disagree with his evil comments. There are few evil people in this world, Hitler, Stalin, and others of that ilk. I don't consider folks who follow a line of thought to be evil, but their leaders could be. Are there republicans in the clan? Probably. Are there democrats in the clan? Probably. How has the clan become tied to the Republican Party exclusively? When did this happen, and who is responsible? That's all I'm asking of you......

What's the Klan's stance on gay marriage?

What's the Klan's stance on immigration?

What's the Klan's stance on Affirmative Action?

How about the travel ban?

What's the Klan's opinion on the "liberal news media"?

Who did David Duke support in the 2016 election?

Your turn
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Your turn

No, it's still your turn. We can play this answer a question with a question deal all day, especially since you seem to be so fond of it. But I asked first, and what I believe to be legitimate and honest questions. Since you believe yourself to be quite the expert on the parties flipping on racial issues, I was hoping to get legitimate and honest answers. I guess not. But I'm okay with that. I already know the answers. You lies and/or ignorance are not required......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Can you tell me the name of the person who organized this march? Can you tell me his previous history regarding his positions on president Obama or the Occupy movements? Can you tell me his sole purpose of organizing this march? Can you tell me who the vice-mayor of Charlottesville, Va. is and his stance on race? Can you tell me who gained permits to march in Charlottesville and who didn't? Can you tell me exactly what a white nationalist group is and what they stand for? Can you tell me who coined the term "right wing extremism"? Can you tell me when right ring extremism was first put into government databases, and who was responsible for entering it? Can you tell me if left wing extremism exists? Can you give me data on all right and left wing extremism violence since the terminology was invented, not just after 911? Can you tell me if the right wing offenders in Charlottesville committed violence first? Can you answer these questions without personal bias?

There should be no problem with a group of peaceful individuals showing up to protest the removal of a statue. But the video evidence shows that the people who were there Friday and Saturday weren't just there to peacefully protest -- they arrived with swastikas, guns, shields and other weapons, chanting anti-Jewish slogans, chanting Nazi phrases, and carrying torches. Photos show many of them with Trump/Pence signs and hats.

Those were people who don't just want to preserve Confederate history, but instead believe the ultimate goal is to cleanse America of what they see as impurities -- particularly blacks and Jews. And just a hunch, but I assume gays, Muslims and Catholics are on that list, too.

These are modern-day Nazis, and for the president to say that there were good people in that group, and that they should be given any credibility, is the tipping point. That was proven Tuesday when David Duke and Richard Spencer both publicly thanked Trump for giving their groups the benefit of the doubt.

So while I respect your questions about who organized the march, and their intention, and the definition of extremism, etc., I'm not sure they are relevant in this case. Because regardless of what the intent was of the protest organizers, the end result was a massive show of force by neo-Nazis and the death of one girl and injuries to 19 other anti-Nazi protestors.

Last edited by JamieHall on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Your turn

No, it's still your turn. We can play this answer a question with a question deal all day, especially since you seem to be so fond of it. But I asked first, and what I believe to be legitimate and honest questions. Since you believe yourself to be quite the expert on the parties flipping on racial issues, I was hoping to get legitimate and honest answers. I guess not. But I'm okay with that. I already know the answers. You lies and/or ignorance are not required......

You asked about why the Klan is considered to be mostly conservative idealology and I responded. I'm not wasting 30 minutes looking up the answers to your questions because you' want to play games and redirect from the OP.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Can you tell me the name of the person who organized this march? Can you tell me his previous history regarding his positions on president Obama or the Occupy movements? Can you tell me his sole purpose of organizing this march? Can you tell me who the vice-mayor of Charlottesville, Va. is and his stance on race? Can you tell me who gained permits to march in Charlottesville and who didn't? Can you tell me exactly what a white nationalist group is and what they stand for? Can you tell me who coined the term "right wing extremism"? Can you tell me when right ring extremism was first put into government databases, and who was responsible for entering it? Can you tell me if left wing extremism exists? Can you give me data on all right and left wing extremism violence since the terminology was invented, not just after 911? Can you tell me if the right wing offenders in Charlottesville committed violence first? Can you answer these questions without personal bias?

There should be no problem with a group of peaceful individuals showing up to protest the removal of a statue. But the video evidence shows that the people who were there Friday and Saturday weren't just there to peacefully protest -- they arrived with swastikas, guns, shields and other weapons, chanting anti-Jewish slogans, chanting Nazi phrases, and carrying torches. Photos show many of them with Trump/Pence signs and hats.

Those were people who don't just want to preserve Confederate history, but instead believe the ultimate goal is to cleanse America of what they see as impurities -- particularly blacks and Jews. And just a hunch, but I assume gays, Muslims and Catholics are on that list, too.

These are modern-day Nazis, and for the president to say that there were good people in that group, and that they should be given any credibility, is the tipping point. That was proven Tuesday when David Duke and Richard Spencer both publicly thanked Trump for giving their groups the benefit of the doubt.

So while I respect your questions about who organized the march, and their intention, and the definition of extremism, etc., I'm not sure they are relevant in this case. Because regardless of what the intent was of the protest organizers, the end result was a massive show of force by neo-Nazis and the death of one girl and injuries to 19 other anti-Nazi protestors.

Jamie, those questions weren't directed at you or for you. They were for the 2nd smartest liberal in the room, who continues to dance around like a disco queen. But I do appreciate your candor. I see two sides to every coin, not just one. I've already made my feelings known about hate groups that are on the so-called right. They have no place in my America, but neither do folks who marginalize the rights of others, no matter how vile they or their speech is. I didn't serve this country for the benefit of one side.......
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Your turn

You asked about why the Klan is considered to be mostly conservative idealology and I responded. I'm not wasting 30 minutes looking up the answers to your questions because you' want to play games and redirect from the OP.

Your position is noted. You're not wasting your time because you already know the truth. I apologize for the lies/ignorance comment. I should've waited til after your last response.....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Jamie, those questions weren't directed at you or for you. They were for the 2nd smartest liberal in the room

Wait, so who is the smartest liberal in the room?

*Please be me, please be me, please be me.* Laughing
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Evil Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Jamie, those questions weren't directed at you or for you. They were for the 2nd smartest liberal in the room

Wait, so who is the smartest liberal in the room?

*Please be me, please be me, please be me.* Laughing

Honestly, I really shouldn't use that word. Just saying it feels ugly. Besides, I don't consider you a liberal. I do however, consider you left of center, perhaps the smartest LOC on this forum, lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: