midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Trump and buddies Taking America Back
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Trump and buddies Taking America Back Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XeLeEa_AW8
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting video, but read the racist comments below. Geez.......
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to find this connection between Trump and Duke that the left believe exists. Can you help me find it Porky?
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
I'm still trying to find this connection between Trump and Duke that the left believe exists. Can you help me find it Porky?
I spoke of no "connection". The last half of the video (all of 20 seconds) pretty much shows Mr Duke feels he is doing what he and our joke of a President feel is needed to do to "Take America Back".
I personally believe Trumpski is getting a raw deal on his comments of the events at Virginia yesterday. He was correct to point out the violence came from both sides. I watched coverage, switching back and forth between CNN and FOXNEWS, for a couple hours and both sides were perpetuating the violence.
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVjPNEbiSEo
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
I spoke of no "connection". The last half of the video (all of 20 seconds) pretty much shows Mr Duke feels he is doing what he and our joke of a President feel is needed to do to "Take America Back".
I personally believe Trumpski is getting a raw deal on his comments of the events at Virginia yesterday. He was correct to point out the violence came from both sides. I watched coverage, switching back and forth between CNN and FOXNEWS, for a couple hours and both sides were perpetuating the violence.

WTF Your title for the tread CLEARLY suggest a connection. It is bad when liberal post false information but to then turn around on the same page and lie about posting it .

BOTH side are in the wrong here. No excuse for the activities that went on this weekend. But it has been proven if you allow these guy to speak their piece the crawl back into the woodwork not to be heard from again for months if not years.

But in a proven scenario over and over and over again these past few years. It is the counter protestors who create trouble with their reaction. In this case their violent reaction to the gathering.

There is never an excuse for driving a car through a crowd of people. HOWEVER no mention has been made that before he did this that he and his car were pounded with rocks thrown by counter protestors. Guy could make a claim that he feared for his own safety.

These things are common place in such events and EVERY TIME it has been the counter protestors 2who have created the problems.

Case in point the last two times the KKK had held a rally in Memphis. First time they had a permit to speak on one side of the old court house and the counter protestors had a permit to rally on the other side of the court house. It was the protestors who left their spot and marched around the court house to confront the speakers.

The last time they showed up they again had permit to gather on old court house steps while the counter protestors were assigned a spot in a fenced off areas blocks away from the KKK. AGAIN it was the counter protestors who left their assigned area and forced their way past police who were there to make sure that both groups stayed in their assigned areas. Marched to the court house to confront the KKK and afterward rioted and started breaking windows down town.

EVERY BIT of the problems that occurred this week could have been prevented if the counter protestors would have just let the KKK speak their mind and move on. But instead they chose a violent confrontation.

Problem is the counter protestors are every bit as much of a hate group as the KKK, but they are given a pass.
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

WTF Your title for the tread CLEARLY suggest a connection. It is bad when liberal post false information but to then turn around on the same page and lie about posting it .

BOTH side are in the wrong here. No excuse for the activities that went on this weekend. But it has been proven if you allow these guy to speak their piece the crawl back into the woodwork not to be heard from again for months if not years.

But in a proven scenario over and over and over again these past few years. It is the counter protestors who create trouble with their reaction. In this case their violent reaction to the gathering.

There is never an excuse for driving a car through a crowd of people. HOWEVER no mention has been made that before he did this that he and his car were pounded with rocks thrown by counter protestors. Guy could make a claim that he feared for his own safety.

These things are common place in such events and EVERY TIME it has been the counter protestors 2who have created the problems.

Case in point the last two times the KKK had held a rally in Memphis. First time they had a permit to speak on one side of the old court house and the counter protestors had a permit to rally on the other side of the court house. It was the protestors who left their spot and marched around the court house to confront the speakers.

The last time they showed up they again had permit to gather on old court house steps while the counter protestors were assigned a spot in a fenced off areas blocks away from the KKK. AGAIN it was the counter protestors who left their assigned area and forced their way past police who were there to make sure that both groups stayed in their assigned areas. Marched to the court house to confront the KKK and afterward rioted and started breaking windows down town.

EVERY BIT of the problems that occurred this week could have been prevented if the counter protestors would have just let the KKK speak their mind and move on. But instead they chose a violent confrontation.

Problem is the counter protestors are every bit as much of a hate group as the KKK, but they are given a pass.

Porkchop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much sums up the situation-
https://www.facebook.com/UncleSamsChildren/photos/a.169772053218802.1073741828.169676909894983/732962346899767/?type=3
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
But it has been proven if you allow these guy to speak their piece the crawl back into the woodwork not to be heard from again for months if not years.

I hope you're right, but a lot of those white supremacist folks identify with Trump because they think he's on their side. I don't believe he is, because I don't think Trump is a racist. But the point is that they think he is, and they feel empowered because of it.

My hope is that this doesn't grow into something bigger, but time will tell.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Trump disavowed the act and the racism....what would you suggest he do? Talk like a Black person like Hillary? Would that make it better?

You liberals are so easily led.... which is why Hitler was so successful...
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw this paragraph in an opinion piece online today that sums it up perfectly:

"Seven months into his presidency, Donald Trump has fostered a environment in which people who may have once been ashamed of their shameful beliefs—who kept quiet at Thanksgiving and posted anonymously on Twitter and dutifully covered up their tattoos before going to work every morning—are now utterly unafraid to show their faces in broad daylight."

Well said.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Saw this paragraph in an opinion piece online today that sums it up perfectly:

"Seven months into his presidency, Donald Trump has fostered a environment in which people who may have once been ashamed of their shameful beliefs—who kept quiet at Thanksgiving and posted anonymously on Twitter and dutifully covered up their tattoos before going to work every morning—are now utterly unafraid to show their faces in broad daylight."

Well said.

You are a racist azzhole...no doubt about that....

Thing about it is, all of these people and groups BLM, KKK, ANTIFA, ALT RIGHT that are causing all this BS are just a very small part of America and do not represent the average American. Yet the media gives them recognition and sensationalizes their actions. Meanwhile most of us just want to work, live and be productive members of society. Most just want the opportunity to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Think about that at your next Black Lives Matter meeting, you left leaning clown....
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump came out and condemned ALL parties involved in the violence. But was attacked because he did not specify only one faction of the violence and did not give a pass to those who were part of the AntiFa movement. A group which was organized in the 1930 as a VIOLENT arm of the communist party in Spain.

AntiFa was created as a violent street thug organization.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
You are a racist azzhole...no doubt about that....

Thing about it is, all of these people and groups BLM, KKK, ANTIFA, ALT RIGHT that are causing all this BS are just a very small part of America and do not represent the average American. Yet the media gives them recognition and sensationalizes their actions.

Did I offend your delicate senses? Get over it, snowflake.

I do agree that these groups are in the vast minority (sort of like Trump supporters in general). But you've sure spent plenty of time on this same board whining about BLM and how evil that bunch was. Oddly, now that a big group of white thugs are doing the same thing, it's the media's fault for reporting it, and it's really not a big deal anyway because they really just represent a small part of America.

I appreciate you continuing to show your true colors.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to see what is going to happen if this guy walks and there is a good chance he will walk. Video evidence seems to show that he was driving in a slow manner and even attempted to slow down before his car was attacked by the protestors. When he then sped up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: