midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Facts 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RacerX10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
At a minimum, you can AT LEAST admit the unemployment rate is much higher than reported. Riiiiight?

If you'll admit that the unemployment rate is ALWAYS higher than reported .. even under republican administrations ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RacerX10 wrote:
Excavator wrote:
At a minimum, you can AT LEAST admit the unemployment rate is much higher than reported. Riiiiight?

If you'll admit that the unemployment rate is ALWAYS higher than reported .. even under republican administrations ?

I think I did in another thread. It is no secret that both democrats and republicans manipulate the unemployment figures for political gain.

Dang right, they ALL do it...
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But its the issue that all those that have fallen off the unemployment rolls that don't get counted, and its far far more then a couple of percentage points...and yes, pervert, its in the 100 million mark....sad to say...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No,,,,,no it's not and I'm very proud to say that. In any event, just back up your claims from any CREDIBLE source as the folks around here have literally begged you to do. Simply, you can't because you're a liar. Absolutely just a liar or you could furnish the information being requested. Pitiful. Idiot? Idiot.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
...and yes, pervert, its in the 100 million mark....sad to say...

We're on page 7 and you still haven't provided your math for the 100 million claim, and that's because you're talking out your @ss. Still waiting.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know I bet if you figured in the illegals, Hammer and I are off by probably 15 million...up, not down..... this president is a disaster, he doesn't understand, even remotely, how business works... What exactly did the idiot in charge think would happen when ACA was initiated? Did he think the business of America would just march in lockstep to his tune? Guy is a moron..

Go back to the second page about the third post down...there is your proof...
hammerdown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said before, I don't have any idea where the number truly is. The link I provided wasn't intended for any source, I just thought of this argument when I saw it. I agree with Racer and Excavator that both parties manipulate the heck out of almost everything for political gain. Those guys are in the business of politics, Their job is to keep themselves in office in their eyes. Us commoners will always play second fiddle to that.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Ya know I bet if you figured in the illegals, Hammer and I are off by probably 15 million...up, not down..... this president is a disaster, he doesn't understand, even remotely, how business works... What exactly did the idiot in charge think would happen when ACA was initiated? Did he think the business of America would just march in lockstep to his tune? Guy is a moron..

Go back to the second page about the third post down...there is your proof...

No where in your links provided does it say 93 million able bodied American's can't find work. Seriously Duane, have you ever been diagnosed with a learning disability? That would explain quite a bit. And I'd feel guilty for picking on the "special" kid in the class.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
this president is a disaster, he doesn't understand, even remotely, how business works... What exactly did the idiot in charge think would happen when ACA was initiated?

According to Rudy Giuliani this week, Obama also doesn't love America. Of course, keep in mind that's coming from somebody who was so unpopular that he dropped out early in the 2008 presidential campaign and gets his salary from Fox News. Take it for what it is.

As for Obamacare, study after study shows that it has had minimal impact on businesses and is barely a blip on their radar, and the annual increase in federal spending on healthcare has slowed after the bill passed. I'm still waiting for the GOP to suggest something better.

Anyhow, the only nuts whining about Obamacare are the same loons who thought Benghazi was a conspiracy and Obama was Kenyan. But please keep it up and stay paranoid. Fox News needs your business.
Excavator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
this president is a disaster, he doesn't understand, even remotely, how business works... What exactly did the idiot in charge think would happen when ACA was initiated?

According to Rudy Giuliani this week, Obama also doesn't love America. Of course, keep in mind that's coming from somebody who was so unpopular that he dropped out early in the 2008 presidential campaign and gets his salary from Fox News. Take it for what it is.

As for Obamacare, study after study shows that it has had minimal impact on businesses and is barely a blip on their radar, and the annual increase in federal spending on healthcare has slowed after the bill passed. I'm still waiting for the GOP to suggest something better.

Anyhow, the only nuts whining about Obamacare are the same loons who thought Benghazi was a conspiracy and Obama was Kenyan. But please keep it up and stay paranoid. Fox News needs your business.

No, Obama doesn't really love America, IMO. That's the reason he wanted to "fundamentally change America". He meant change it to his liking, a utopian, government controlled society, not for the good of all.

Obamacare has a minimal impact on business? Why did they delay the mandate and give exemptions to certain people like...LIBERAL UNIONS, the major Obama doners?????

No, Fox does not need Mudslinger47's business...THEY ARE NO. 1

Benghazi? Where four Americans needlessly died due to incompetence? "At this point, what difference does it make?" [img][/img] Rolling Eyes
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

You really are sheltered aren't you....Rudy is right, the reason its not showing an impact on business is because they're making many of their lower level jobs part time.... it won't hurt business, but it does hurt the people that it was supposed to help...and it will get worse for a while until the court system take the ACA out completely...Rudy just said what a lot of people think....B-Rock slams America every chance he gets....apologizes to the world for our being strong and of good character .... doesn't at all believe in American Exceptualism .... face it, B-Rock does not like America.... he want to apparently make it like Europe, floundering in debt and pack plum full of Muslim radicals....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Bloomberg) -- The biggest entitlement legislation in a generation is causing barely a ripple in corporate America.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act -- otherwise known as Obamacare -- is putting such a small dent in the profits of U.S. companies that many refer to its impact as “not material” or “not significant,” according to a Bloomberg review of conference-call transcripts and interviews with major U.S. employers.

That’s even after a provision went into effect this year requiring companies with 50 or more full-time workers to provide coverage, and after more workers are choosing to enroll in existing company coverage because of another requirement that all Americans get insured.

“It’s just part of doing business,” said Bob Shearer, chief financial officer of VF Corp., which owns the North Face and Vans apparel brands. “Obamacare has added costs, but not so much that we felt we had to talk about it specifically.”

The collective shrug from the nation’s biggest employers undermines the arguments of Republicans, who call the law a job-killer as they seek its repeal.

While U.S. health-care costs continued to rise faster than inflation in the five years since the law was passed, their rate of growth has slowed. Employers spent an average of $11,204 per worker for health benefits in 2014, up 4.6 percent from a year earlier, according to Mercer LLC. That growth rate was 6.1 percent or more each year from 1998 to 2011.

much, much more: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-19/obamacare-proving-not-a-burden-to-u-s-from-chipotle-to-wal-mart

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Rudy is right

The fact that you take political expertise from a guy who left at least two of his families, bailed out early in a presidential race and now makes his living the same way that Sarah Palin makes hers ...

well, I'll just leave that there.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You left out the part where he spent many $millions$ and many months advertising his commitment to "fundamentally change" NYC as their prospective mayor, Jamie. Like his abandoned families he must've never loved New York either!!!!!! No sh!t!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!! Toodleloo!!!!!
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Rudy is right

The fact that you take political expertise from a guy who left at least two of his families, bailed out early in a presidential race and now makes his living the same way that Sarah Palin makes hers ...

well, I'll just leave that there.

And that has what to do with his comment?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: