midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Facts 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Well, yes I did, so go back and re-read...maybe you'll get it then....

You're done no such thing. What's so hard about backing up your argument if it's legit. I challenge every one of your cohorts to help you out and prove that there are 93 million able bodied Americans who can't find work. I expect crickets.

Read the CNBC report. It's staggering. Look at the labor force participation rate. The government manipulates the numbers BIG time.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468748 THAT IS CNBC!!

I took your advise and just looked at the Labor Participation Rate. It's 62.7, which is lower than the day Trump took office. According to Trumpkin math, this must mean that the number of Americans looking for a job but not being able to find one should be around 98 million.

You still harping on this tired sh!t? Why donít you break it down for us, ĎO liberal guru? How many baby boomers have left the job force? Whatís the projection for future boomers leaving the work force? How many millennials like you still live in your parents basement and refuse to work? Címon, grow a set and give us real numbers......

I was told on this very board that based on the LPR, 94 million Americans were looking for a job and couldn't find one during Obama's term. Using that same math today, it would indicate that 98 million Americans are having no luck finding a job. Do you believe this to be accurate, or was the 94 million claim a bullsh!t right wing talking point?

Right wing talking point? Son, that sh!t is all over the net. Thereís no denying folks are out of the workforce, but why? Did the Obama economy have so many jobs that he had a hard time filling them? Does Trump? Until we have an honest assessment of the LPR breakdown, nobody knows the real reason why so many are out of the workforce. Until then, itís nothing but bloviating bs.....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

You're done no such thing. What's so hard about backing up your argument if it's legit. I challenge every one of your cohorts to help you out and prove that there are 93 million able bodied Americans who can't find work. I expect crickets.

Read the CNBC report. It's staggering. Look at the labor force participation rate. The government manipulates the numbers BIG time.

I took your advise and just looked at the Labor Participation Rate. It's 62.7, which is lower than the day Trump took office. According to Trumpkin math, this must mean that the number of Americans looking for a job but not being able to find one should be around 98 million.

You still harping on this tired sh!t? Why donít you break it down for us, ĎO liberal guru? How many baby boomers have left the job force? Whatís the projection for future boomers leaving the work force? How many millennials like you still live in your parents basement and refuse to work? Címon, grow a set and give us real numbers......

I was told on this very board that based on the LPR, 94 million Americans were looking for a job and couldn't find one during Obama's term. Using that same math today, it would indicate that 98 million Americans are having no luck finding a job. Do you believe this to be accurate, or was the 94 million claim a bullsh!t right wing talking point?

Right wing talking point? Son, that sh!t is all over the net. Thereís no denying folks are out of the workforce, but why? Did the Obama economy have so many jobs that he had a hard time filling them? Does Trump? Until we have an honest assessment of the LPR breakdown, nobody knows the real reason why so many are out of the workforce. Until then, itís nothing but bloviating bs.....

So what is it? Are 98 million American's unable to find a job or is unemployment at an all time low?
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

So what is it? Are 98 million American's unable to find a job or is unemployment at an all time low?

Sorry pal, youíre the one bashing folks over the LPR. Show us a breakdown of it or stfu.....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Sorry pal, youíre the one bashing folks over the LPR. Show us a breakdown of it or stfu.....

LOL, back is against the wall and resort to full deflection. I'm not the one making any claims whatsoever about unemployment numbers. I'm taking a used talking point by your side and rubbing your noses in it. You could have easily just admitted it was a pathetic talking point and moved on. Instead, your going to lump yourself in with this and have the stench of this pathetic lie attached to you as well.
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

LOL, back is against the wall and resort to full deflection. I'm not the one making any claims whatsoever about unemployment numbers. I'm taking a used talking point by your side and rubbing your noses in it. You could have easily just admitted it was a pathetic talking point and moved on. Instead, your going to lump yourself in with this and have the stench of this pathetic lie attached to you as well.

Wrong, dancin queen. Iíve made myself clear in previous posts as to why I think there are so many out of the workforce. Look it up. You on the other hand either donít know the reason or are simply trolling as usual......
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been seeing this argument being made for over 9 years. You can't have it both ways. Choose a set of numbers and compare them in any metric you want but use the same metrics in both viewpoints to explain your position.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Choose a set of numbers and compare them in any metric you want but use the same metrics in both viewpoints to explain your position.

The Trump flock won't do that, because they want to keep moving the goalposts based on what He says. They've proven they have no real value system or principles, because they keep changing what they believe in.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've been seeing this argument being made for over 9 years. You can't have it both ways. Choose a set of numbers and compare them in any metric you want but use the same metrics in both viewpoints to explain your position.

The old tried and true liberal tactic of accuse the other guy of doing what you are doing. Tell me again how the $9.9 trillion ($1.275 trillion a year)Obama added to national debt is no problem but the $1.5 trillion Trump had added in almost two years is.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yada, yada, yada, midge. The Democrats have not tried to change or modify the metrics used to compute the LPR at all. It's the pukes that attempt to move the goalposts in whatever direction they might imagine that will make themselves look better. But consider this. During the Obama administration the pukes made great hay out of the 93 million unemployed that they had figured at that time. Using the very same metrics we now have 98 million unemployed. Why don't the pukes just admit it. They aren't very good at producing real American jobs.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: