midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Facts 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything. Idiot? Idiot.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!!
RacerX10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
You left out the part where he spent many $millions$ and many months advertising his commitment to "fundamentally change" NYC as their prospective mayor, Jamie. Like his abandoned families he must've never loved New York either!!!!!! No sh!t!!!!! Check it out!!!!!!! Toodleloo!!!!!

.. and his infomercials Smile

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/03/rudy-giuliani-doing-infomercials-for-lifelock.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, racer!!!!!!!!!
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww...Racer is still seeking...I can appreciate that... and I actually chuckled over the bumper sticker....and I agree about the brown skinned, probably very close to black for the times...the light skinned brown haired guy was brought out into being by the Catholic Church many years back and was pretty much promo gated by all religions...nothing wrong with that, the picture is just that, a picture...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

promo gated? How unique and hilariously elementary!!!!!!!!! Toodleloo!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!!!
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez even when I try and be reasonable and still bashed....the spelling was done by spell check, blame Dell
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had you simply known the word and made a slight attempt to look it up for correct spelling you wouldn't have that problem. "Promo gate" didn't throw up a flag for you? Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! Toodleloo!!!!!!!!

Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for Duane to show us those numbers for 93 million able bodied Americans that can't find work
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Still waiting for Duane to show us those numbers for 93 million able bodied Americans that can't find work

Its up to 95 million now, your guy is doing a stellar job, if killing the country is what your going for...Have a nice evening!!
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Its up to 95 million now, your guy is doing a stellar job, if killing the country is what your going for...Have a nice evening!!

Does your 95 million "able bodied Americans who can't find a job" include my 90+ year old grandmother?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Well, yes I did, so go back and re-read...maybe you'll get it then....

You're done no such thing. What's so hard about backing up your argument if it's legit. I challenge every one of your cohorts to help you out and prove that there are 93 million able bodied Americans who can't find work. I expect crickets.

Read the CNBC report. It's staggering. Look at the labor force participation rate. The government manipulates the numbers BIG time.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48468748 THAT IS CNBC!!

I took your advise and just looked at the Labor Participation Rate. It's 62.7, which is lower than the day Trump took office. According to Trumpkin math, this must mean that the number of Americans looking for a job but not being able to find one should be around 98 million.

Last edited by PV=nRT on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
I took your advise and just looked at the Labor Participation Rate. It's 62.7, which is lower than the day Trump took office.

But ... but ... but ...

Hillary! Obama! Soros! Rolling Eyes
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

You're done no such thing. What's so hard about backing up your argument if it's legit. I challenge every one of your cohorts to help you out and prove that there are 93 million able bodied Americans who can't find work. I expect crickets.

Read the CNBC report. It's staggering. Look at the labor force participation rate. The government manipulates the numbers BIG time.

I took your advise and just looked at the Labor Participation Rate. It's 62.7, which is lower than the day Trump took office. According to Trumpkin math, this must mean that the number of Americans looking for a job but not being able to find one should be around 98 million.

You still harping on this tired sh!t? Why donít you break it down for us, ĎO liberal guru? How many baby boomers have left the job force? Whatís the projection for future boomers leaving the work force? How many millennials like you still live in your parents basement and refuse to work? Címon, grow a set and give us real numbers......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

You still harping on this tired sh!t? Why donít you break it down for us, ĎO liberal guru? How many baby boomers have left the job force? Whatís the projection for future boomers leaving the work force? How many millennials like you still live in your parents basement and refuse to work? Címon, grow a set and give us real numbers......

I was told on this very board that based on the LPR, 94 million Americans were looking for a job and couldn't find one during Obama's term. Using that same math today, it would indicate that 98 million Americans are having no luck finding a job. Do you believe this to be accurate, or was the 94 million claim a bullsh!t right wing talking point?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
I was told on this very board that based on the LPR, 94 million Americans were looking for a job and couldn't find one during Obama's term. Using that same math today, it would indicate that 98 million Americans are having no luck finding a job. Do you believe this to be accurate, or was the 94 million claim a bullsh!t right wing talking point?

You have to realize that their talking points from 4 years ago about morality and spending and deficits and job participation rates no longer apply ... mostly for reasons of inconvenience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: