midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

The dog ate my homework...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:02 am    Post subject: The dog ate my homework... Reply with quote

The latest from the IRS, nearly 2 years of e-mails from Lois Lerner have been "lost". It just keeps getting better and better! Shocked
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unbelievable.....this administration has to be one of, if not thee most corrupt of all US time.....simply amazing.....

Come libs step in and defend them "one more time".... Rolling Eyes
bosspetty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: the dog ate my homework Reply with quote

The only institutions that may not have been corrupted is our rank and file in our military .. This should concern all of us .. The dept. of justice has been....the FBI has been.....the CIA has been ....tobacco and firearms has been....the IRS has been and on and on...Who can we believe???????? The FBI can retrieve those e-mails if they wanted to do so. Our President better clean house or go down in history as being the most corrupt in history..His advisors have really let him down or he refuses to listen to them....He has surrounded himself with nothing but lightweights and politically correct idiots.......PROGRESSIVES Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Refusing to enforce the laws that he swore to defend leads me to believe he is the source of the problem Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad REMEMBER: A liberal education is the enemy of facts and common sense.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll tell the IRS I can't file a return this year because I lost the emails from my accountant.

Sorry, no good, corrupt, lying bunch of %&(*&$#.......
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The morons cannot remember that Watergate was not about the break in, it was about the cover up.

Military has also been corrupted as leaders who would stand up and do what is right have been replaced by lap dogs.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
The morons cannot remember that Watergate was not about the break in, it was about the cover up.

Military has also been corrupted as leaders who would stand up and do what is right have been replaced by lap dogs.

Hmm, Wesley Clark comes to mind. Not what's best for the country but what's best for the liberal, political agenda.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!! Willful ignoramuses!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!!!
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, ya gotta hand it to these leftist. When they set out to tell a lie, they get behind it 100%. The in your face arrogance is astounding.
STRNGRTHANDIRT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
WOW!!!!!!! Willful ignoramuses!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
If you are talking about the ignoramuses at the IRS, I agree. If not, you should be offended that they think the American people are stupid. Mad
Laughing at ignorance is always best for all involved!!!!!!!!
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
Ya know, ya gotta hand it to these leftist. When they set out to tell a lie, they get behind it 100%. The in your face arrogance is astounding.

mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on top of that, the EPA has said they too have lost the E-Mails concerning a mining operation in Alaska that the EPA did un-ethically block. You libs got to be really really proud!!!!!! So where are ya at? In hiding? Or are you trying to scrape that "I Need to Learn How To Use Big Boy Words" tattoo off your foreheads......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-doj-denies-gop-request-to-reopen-lois-lerner-case/

Just wait until we get a republican in the White House, Oh wait. LOL
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-doj-denies-gop-request-to-reopen-lois-lerner-case/

Actually, I think that was Jeff Sessions... I'm sure he has his reasons.. I don't agree, but I also don't have all the info he has....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Actually, I think that was Jeff Sessions... I'm sure he has his reasons.. I don't agree, but I also don't have all the info he has....

The information is either there isn't anything there or the Trump administration is covering for democrats. Pick your poison, but regardless, this is another one of your narratives that has blown up in your face.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

The information is either there isn't anything there or the Trump administration is covering for democrats. Pick your poison, but regardless, this is another one of your narratives that has blown up in your face.

Only for now.... so I read...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: