midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Roush Yates Racing Engines Dirt Heads Your Ad
I-30 New Vision Eckies
Country Pleasin' Sausage Ace Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products
NeSmith World Championship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

TNR - May 18, 2013 Feature Race Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc88D

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are correct racerschick. If one team is not allowed, then all should not have been allowed. We were happy to see that out of the entire mess, the 302 survived and ended up with a top 3 finish... Good job driver and crew.
username

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WP65 needs to take up golf or tennis because i've watched him run several times over the years and all he ever seems to accomplish on the race track is to tear up his and everyone else's sh!t. You know it's getting ridiculous when the pole position car takes out half the field. Those guys up front are supposed to know you can't win on the first lap but more importantly than that they should know that you have to leave a dam line for the driver beside you to at least have room to make it through the corner. If not then yours and everyone else's sh!t is going to get torn up, common sense right there to most people. I can't believe Will Penny qualified on the pole anyway, he may be one of the ones who are rumored to bolt on the 4 barrel carb for qualifying and then take it back off before the feature because I've just never seen him drive anything good enough to take the pole or better yet win any race, especially in that crate car of his. Tech Man, it would probably be wise to do somewhat of a tech/carburator inspection after qualifying these guys from now on because i'm this does go on every once in a while.
$tutt$102

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what you are saying is if you are the leader and you have the car beside you cleared you still have to give him the top line....hmm. I may be new to late models but Ive been in a racecar since I was 15 and Im now 28 and I watched my dad for all the years before that and I was unaware of this rule in racing. Thanks for the input.
honestabe

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a little history on wp65 in 2010 caused wreck on start of race at thunder hill in mod street resulted in his car flipped and destroyed. 2011 one of the people responsible for big wreck at tnr which resulted in his car flipped. 2012 caused crash at duck river which resulted in nose being demolished. 2013 flipped C66 destroying his car. 2013 wrecked 102 tearing up good cars. If tnr does not do something about the Rough driving they won't have cara because people will get tired of it. To many punks drive owners cars now days and don't have respect for equipment because they don't have to pay for it
Izzy Legal

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stutts102 you are correct. Once the leader makes the pass he has the right to use any lane he chooses, he's the leader. From where I was and what I seen on the videos. The 102 car got the better jump and was past the 65 car by the flag stand. The 65 car then throttled up and rather than pull under the 102, he drove through him, causing what was probably thousands of dollars of damage to several cars. That was my first time watching the 65 car as we usually race at another track. However those standing by me said that was about par for the driver of the 65 car. It sounds like a few on here are of the same conclusion...
dirtrkracer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Not a clear pass by 102 Reply with quote

I feel like I must be watching a totally different race. It is clear to see the 102 did not stick to his line and did not have him cleared. He clipped the nose of the 65 on his way up the track. Not sure whose video you are watching, I believe the track will send out copies. Oh and there was another wreck I believe on the next start who was responsible for that, the 88 right? I believe that wreck took out several cars also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: