Joined: 16 Jun 2016
|Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:47 pm Post subject: Newsome Raceway Parts WRS Street Stock Week 22 Round Up
|ADAIRSVILLE, GA – The Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA Weekly Racing Series Street Stock Week 22 results are listed below. Ricky Idom of Hattiesburg, MS is the 2020 Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA Weekly Racing Series Street Stock National Champion.
The driver known as “The Hippie,” Idom had a Perfect Season with a best 11-week total of 550 points represented by 11 50-point wins. Idom’s win total over the 22-week Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA Weekly Racing Series Street Stock season was 15. Idom is now a two-time National Champion, having also won the title in 2018.
The complete Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA final 2020 Weekly Racing Series Street Stock National point standings season are posted at www.crateracinusa.com. The Top 10 drivers in the National standings will be honored at the Crate Racin’ USA Annual Awards Banquet on January 23 at the Gatlinburg, TN Convention Center with a points fund check and a trophy.
Carl Kilgore of Greenville, MS will finish second in the Street Stock National standings with a best 11-week total of 549 points, one point away from a Perfect Season with ten 50-point wins and a second-place finish. David Earl Gentry of Murfreesboro, TN will finish third with a best 11-week total of 539 points.
Lee Ray of Columbus, MS and Jeremy Eaton of Wiggins, MS each ended the season with a best 11-week total of 533 points. Ray won the tiebreaker with three 50-point wins to earn the fourth spot in the National standings, and Eaton will finish fifth with two 50-point wins. Landon Jackson of Norco, LA takes the sixth spot with 532 points.
Caiden Jackson of Norco, LA and Tim Dillon of Franklinton, LA each turned in a best 11-week total of 528 points. Both drivers had one 50-point win and four 49-point second place finishes. Jackson won the tiebreaker for the seven spot in the National standings with two 48-point third-place finishes. Dillon had one 48-point third-place finish to take the eighth spot.
Michael Rodrigue, AKA Field Mouse, was ninth in the National standings with a best 11-week total of 526 points, and Dannon LaCoste of Theriot, LA rounds out the Top 10 of the Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA Weekly Racing Series Street Stock National standings with a best 11-week total of 525 points.
The economical Steel Block, Steel Head Chevrolet Performance 602 Circle Track Engine is the engine of choice for many Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA Street Stock Division competitors. The Chevrolet Performance 602 Engine is in stock and available for free next day delivery from Newsome Raceway Parts in Hartsville, SC.
Newsome Raceway Parts gives a portion of the sales from each Chevrolet Performance Circle Track Engine sold back to the Crate Racin’ USA Point Funds in four different Divisions. Each economical Chevrolet Performance Circle Track Engine is built and sealed at the factory to prevent any expensive modifications. To place an order call 1-877-497-3624.
For more information and rules about the Newsome Raceway Parts Crate Racin’ USA Street Stock Division, visit the series web site atwww.crateracinusa.com, or visit the series on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CrateRacinUSA/. You can follow us on Twitter @CrateRacinUSALM, and at Instagram at crateracinusa.
NEWSOME RACEWAY PARTS CRATE RACIN’ USA FINAL 2020 WEEKLY RACING SERIES STREET STOCK POINT STANDINGS:
1. KC21 Ricky Idom – 550 (Perfect Season)
2. 999 Carl Kilgore IV – 549
3. 56 David Earl Gentry – 539
4. 2 Lee Ray – 533
5. KC2 Jeremy Eaton – 533
6. 18 Landen Jackson – 532
7. 05 Caiden Jackson – 528
8. 50 Tim Dillon – 528
9. 14 Michael Rodrigue – 526
10. 91 Dannon LaCoste – 525
NEWSOME RACEWAY PARTS CRATE RACIN’ USA WEEKLY RACING SERIES STREET STOCK WEEK 22 RESULTS:
Friday, October 30:
PIKE COUNTY SPEEDWAY – McCOMB, MS:
1. 05 Caiden Jackson; 2. 18 Landen Jackson; 3. 14 Michael Rodrigue; 4. 20 Stacey Herron; 5. 27 Brian Deroche; 6. 16 Richard Zeller; 7. 2T Doug Taylor; 8. 17 Newell Didone; 9. 2 Woody Hughes; 10. 1 Josh Arabie; 11. T2 Nathan Taylor; 12. KC21 Ricky Idom; 13. 41 Hayden Moran; 14. 41 Roger Flynn; 15. J5 Daniel Jessup; 16. 896 Richard Mackenzie; 17. 77 Michael Santangelo; 18. 535 Jonathan Scott; 19. 91 Dannon LaCoste; 20. 50 Tim Dillon; 21. B11 Bill McDaniel; 22. 911 Nick Bernard; 23. 338 David Brown.
Saturday, October 31:
DEEP SOUTH SPEEDWAY – LOXLEY, AL:
1. KC2 Jeremy Eaton; 2. 10 Chad Robinson; 3. 56 Wyatt Parker; 4. 42 Kyle Kichler; 5. 64 Sunny Gilmore; 6. 56 David Peleschak; 7. 10 James Patrick; 8. 00 Glen Wieck; 9. 56 Chris Bayhi.
DUCK RIVER RACEWAY PARK – LEWISBURG, TN:
1. 56 David Earl Gentry; 2. 20 Jason Maurer; 3. 10 Trace Underwood; 4. 1x Tony Stutts; 5. 11 Jason Hubbell; 6. 22 Tammy McClaren DNS.
FAYETTEVILLE MOTOR SPEEDWAY – FAYETTEVILLE, NC:
1. 34 Rick Razillard; 2. 17 Mike Manes; 3. 38 Tyler Doyle; 4. 7 John Cagle; 5. 37 Bruce McLamb; 6. 4 Gary Marchant.
TRI COUNTY SPEEDWAY – FLOMATON, AL:
1. 3 Larry Faulk; 2. 4 Mike Webb; 3. 7 Nick Driver; 4. 20 Huck Gibson; 5. 9 Joseph Nicholson; 6. 88 Jeff Spann; 7. 0 Daniel Higdon; 8. 262 Luke Johnson; 9. 44 Bo Nelson DNS.
Newsome Raceway Parts, a Division of Raceway Chevrolet in Hartsville, SC, is the Title Sponsor of Crate Racin’ USA. Chevrolet Performance Parts is an Official Sponsor of Crate Racin’ USA. Hoosier Racing Tire is the Official Tire Sponsor of Crate Racin’ USA. VP Racing Fuel is the Official Race Fuel and Lubricant of Crate Racin’ USA. Knowles Race Parts and Bodies is the Official Parts Supplier for Crate Racin’ USA. Willy’s Carburetors is the Official Carburetor of Crate Racin’ USA. Fullmoon Graphics is the Official Wrap, Banner, and Sign Company of Crate Racin’ USA. Crate Racin’ USA 2020 Chassis Sponsors are Warrior Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, GRT Race Cars, and CVR Race Cars.