midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

RIP Joe Brown father of Shelby Brown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobbieDale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: RIP Joe Brown father of Shelby Brown Reply with quote

It saddens me to have to do this again. Please keep Joe Brown’s family in your thoughts and prayers. We just got word that Joe passed away from a heart attack. Joe is the father of Shelby Brown driver of sprint car #17B. The Brown family has only been around our sport for a few years but they have made a big impact and are part of our Racing Family. Our family has been hit hard the last couple of years but we are closer because of our love for the families that make our sport so great!

Riverside Owners and Staff are send the Brown Family our sincere condolences and prayers.

Mr. Jones I promise you I would start posting on here again when I do a Riverside Facebook post.
uscsracing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REST IN PEACE Joe Brown...You will be missed!
DUN1AGAIN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless the entire Brown family. We wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: