midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Clinton associate gets 40 month

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: Clinton associate gets 40 month Reply with quote

Candace Claiborne a former member of the Hillary Clinton State Department pleaded guilty of giving information to the Chinese and faces up to 40 months in prison. Then hinted that she is not the only one involved and others could see much longer sentences.

YES, I DID HAVE A BRAINFART AND SUPERIMPOSED YEARS FOR MONTHS.

So I present myself for 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Last edited by NeverTrustAMidget on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
tilley88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Clinton associate gets 40 years. Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Candace Claiborne a former member of the Hillary Clinton State Department pleaded guilty of giving information to the Chinese and faces up to 40 years in prison. Then hinted that she is not the only one involved and others could see much longer sentences.

She’ll commit suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head. Ol’ Hilly Gave state secrets to the Chinese, opened up her server to them. They even have those 30k plus missing emails..........
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40 years???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: