midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Democrats are :
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
As far as taxes, you must live within your means. You are giving Trump a pass for doubling our deficit and passing the debt on to your grandkids. Taxes su@k, but the government needs revenue to operate. Fiscal responsibility says that you raise taxes during good economic times and cut taxes during recessions. You need to do this in tandem with government spending. Clinton/Kasich have shown that this can be done. Trump has shown us how to ph@ck up the opportunity that comes with good economic times. Can you name any other time in our nations history where we've had this high of debt during a good economy? I'll wait.

Why no problem with the fact that Obama added more to the debt than EVERY other President before him COMBINED?

Trump average deficit is still less than Obama's average deficit.

Obama added $96.8 billion a month to the debt, Trump has lowered that to $84.2 billion. That is $12.6 billion LESS per month than Obama.

You're going to have deficits during recessions, which is where the trillion dollar deficits occurred during Obama's years. He turned it around and had us trending towards a balanced budget. What's the business man's excuse? I'll wait.

Economy was bad during Odummer because he wasn't smart enough to know how to fix it... they have a term for that which I'll skip for now.. Democrats are financial idiots... let me give you a hint, California economy is doing pretty well right now, so they raised the gas tax a total of 32 cents which will make all gas over 4 bucks a gallon... take a wild guess what is going to happen to the economy....
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
As far as taxes, you must live within your means. You are giving Trump a pass for doubling our deficit and passing the debt on to your grandkids. Taxes su@k, but the government needs revenue to operate. Fiscal responsibility says that you raise taxes during good economic times and cut taxes during recessions. You need to do this in tandem with government spending. Clinton/Kasich have shown that this can be done. Trump has shown us how to ph@ck up the opportunity that comes with good economic times. Can you name any other time in our nations history where we've had this high of debt during a good economy? I'll wait.

Why no problem with the fact that Obama added more to the debt than EVERY other President before him COMBINED?

Trump average deficit is still less than Obama's average deficit.

Obama added $96.8 billion a month to the debt, Trump has lowered that to $84.2 billion. That is $12.6 billion LESS per month than Obama.

You're going to have deficits during recessions, which is where the trillion dollar deficits occurred during Obama's years. He turned it around and had us trending towards a balanced budget. What's the business man's excuse? I'll wait.

Economy was bad during Odummer because he wasn't smart enough to know how to fix it... they have a term for that which I'll skip for now.. Democrats are financial idiots... let me give you a hint, California economy is doing pretty well right now, so they raised the gas tax a total of 32 cents which will make all gas over 4 bucks a gallon... take a wild guess what is going to happen to the economy....

Why has our deficit doubled under Trump to levels of what Obama had during the recession? I'll wait for your tap dance.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
They are a bunch of sad bastards...

So you blame Democrats for killing healthcare. Remind us again of what healthcare plan you were on all the years prior to you getting on Medicare. And tell us again how that worked out for you and the rest of us tax payers who actually paid into the system. I'll wait.

You just don't get it. Democrats want ALL Americans to be poor. That's where their power, and control comes from, poor people. Poor people they want to remain poor. Take off the dam blinders, get your head out of your a$$.

I think my head might blow off the next time I hear the phrase "pay your fair share". What a bunch of fools liberal sheep are. Did you not read the part of Mud's post about raising corporate taxes? Raise their taxes, and the cost of goods and services go up to cover the added taxes. Therefore, the democrats are raising taxes on the middle class, they know that without a doubt, and you would too if you weren't such a fooled dumba$$.

What's your thoughts on freeloaders like Mud who choose to not pay for health insurance because they think it's a waste of money, then they show up needing expensive medical care that you and I have to pay for. Then they come on message boards bragging about how they "beat the system". I'm curious as to your thoughts on this behavior. If this was me doing this, you'd be on here having a meltdown b!itching about how liberals su@k the government teat and are worthless freeloaders. I'm going to assume you will give Mud a pass on this as you won't have the balls to call him out. Amirite?

A. I have insurance, that I pay and paid for... don't understand your complaint... because I didn't have it as a young man? I'd rather have a house to live in and food to eat... pretty simple... Some of my employeers had health insurance and some didn't , I have no control over that... I take care of myself so I don't get ill... how about you? I'm in my 70's, blood pressure is 125 over 70 zero colestral issues and can work shoulder to shoulder to any one I know.... any Dr. visits I had, I paid for in cash... which included a couple of times for stiches also spent 12 grand for teeth work out of my pocket before the "so called" insurance you're so proud of kicked in at about 50% after I was almost completely done... So in reality, I outsmarted the system and you're pissed about it... sound like a typical liberal.... oh, by the way, we paid for our kids birth too .

No you didn't and quit lying. You have already been outed on this and you are definitely a freeloader. You even bragged about "beating the system". Obama didn't ruin heath care. Me and Excavator didn't ruin healthcare. Healthcare is ruined by freeloading POS's like you who don't pay into the system, but are there to take (at our expense) when you're stupid @ss gets in over your head. The only way healthcare works is if EVERYBODY is paying in. You are living proof that the honor system does not work. Figures.

LOL, the fact that I outsmarted the system and lived to tell about really pisses you off doesn't it... good, proud to piss you off.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

You outsmarting the system is what is wrecking it. I'm waiting for Ex to chime in and give his opinion on your actions.

Listening to you blame anyone but yourself for our healthcare issues is would be like listening to Midge b!tch about democrats on welfare.

I did nothing to the system... It was like I wasn't even there...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
They are a bunch of sad bastards...

So you blame Democrats for killing healthcare. Remind us again of what healthcare plan you were on all the years prior to you getting on Medicare. And tell us again how that worked out for you and the rest of us tax payers who actually paid into the system. I'll wait.

You just don't get it. Democrats want ALL Americans to be poor. That's where their power, and control comes from, poor people. Poor people they want to remain poor. Take off the dam blinders, get your head out of your a$$.

I think my head might blow off the next time I hear the phrase "pay your fair share". What a bunch of fools liberal sheep are. Did you not read the part of Mud's post about raising corporate taxes? Raise their taxes, and the cost of goods and services go up to cover the added taxes. Therefore, the democrats are raising taxes on the middle class, they know that without a doubt, and you would too if you weren't such a fooled dumba$$.

What's your thoughts on freeloaders like Mud who choose to not pay for health insurance because they think it's a waste of money, then they show up needing expensive medical care that you and I have to pay for. Then they come on message boards bragging about how they "beat the system". I'm curious as to your thoughts on this behavior. If this was me doing this, you'd be on here having a meltdown b!itching about how liberals su@k the government teat and are worthless freeloaders. I'm going to assume you will give Mud a pass on this as you won't have the balls to call him out. Amirite?

A. I have insurance, that I pay and paid for... don't understand your complaint... because I didn't have it as a young man? I'd rather have a house to live in and food to eat... pretty simple... Some of my employeers had health insurance and some didn't , I have no control over that... I take care of myself so I don't get ill... how about you? I'm in my 70's, blood pressure is 125 over 70 zero colestral issues and can work shoulder to shoulder to any one I know.... any Dr. visits I had, I paid for in cash... which included a couple of times for stiches also spent 12 grand for teeth work out of my pocket before the "so called" insurance you're so proud of kicked in at about 50% after I was almost completely done... So in reality, I outsmarted the system and you're pissed about it... sound like a typical liberal.... oh, by the way, we paid for our kids birth too .

No you didn't and quit lying. You have already been outed on this and you are definitely a freeloader. You even bragged about "beating the system". Obama didn't ruin heath care. Me and Excavator didn't ruin healthcare. Healthcare is ruined by freeloading POS's like you who don't pay into the system, but are there to take (at our expense) when you're stupid @ss gets in over your head. The only way healthcare works is if EVERYBODY is paying in. You are living proof that the honor system does not work. Figures.

LOL, the fact that I outsmarted the system and lived to tell about really pisses you off doesn't it... good, proud to piss you off.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

You outsmarting the system is what is wrecking it. I'm waiting for Ex to chime in and give his opinion on your actions.

Listening to you blame anyone but yourself for our healthcare issues is would be like listening to Midge b!tch about democrats on welfare.

I did nothing to the system... It was like I wasn't even there...

Try again free loader. You're the definition of the sorry @ssed degenerate looking for a hand out or for someone else to pay your bills.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just living the dream brother, just living the dream.... retired for the most part and traveling when I feel like going somewhere and fishing when I want.... Its a good life, be happy and try it !!!!
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the very definition of the freeloading jerk that you enjoy admitting to, crapslinger. Your pride is in beating the system while your good fortune is made possible by others that freely contribute to the system. I don't have much respect for you or anything like you.

And the investigations continue unabated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: