midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

So much for Life begins at conception
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/reason/status/1128654524841742337
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

What part of OUTSIDE the womb is beyond your capability to comprehend?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

What does the womb have to do with conception? Is it an embryo or is it a baby? You can't have it both ways. Seems like you have a problem.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

What does the womb have to do with conception? Is it an embryo or is it a baby? You can't have it both ways. Seems like you have a problem.

So your saying, you pathetic piece of chit, that killing a baby is OK by you.... the egg is just that, an egg, waiting to be fertilized.... I think someone needs to explain the birds and bees to your dumb arse...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

So your saying, you pathetic piece of chit, that killing a baby is OK by you.... the egg is just that, an egg, waiting to be fertilized.... I think someone needs to explain the birds and bees to your dumb arse...

They're not eggs you stupid phuk. They are embryos. You're an example of why Trumpkins are stereotyped as imbeciles.

tilley88

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

They're not eggs you stupid phuk. They are embryos. You're an example of why Trumpkins are stereotyped as imbeciles.

I'd really like to hear your stance on this.......
JamieHall

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: So much for Life begins at conception Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
You're an example of why Trumpkins are stereotyped as imbeciles.

Most of them were actually hatched from an egg, so they're not the brightest folks.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent article exposing the hypocrisy and BS that runs throughout the christian conservative doctrine. This is why it's important to have a wall of separation between church and state.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fertility-clinics-destroy-embryos-all-the-time-why-arent-conservatives-after-them/2015/08/13/be06e852-4128-11e5-8e7d-9c033e6745d8_story.html?utm_term=.518047cffd71
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apples and oranges...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Apples and oranges...

I thought you said life starts at conception. Is an embryo not a product of conception? I await your next tap dance.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Apples and oranges...

I thought you said life starts at conception. Is an embryo not a product of conception? I await your next tap dance.

Not in the sense that I used it... It isn't in a woman and isn't going to ever evolve into a human being if it isn't... Two of my grand sons came though invitro fertilization... you're not as smart as you think you are...
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Apples and oranges...

you're not as smart as you think you are...

Understatement. He is a dumba$$.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Apples and oranges...

Not in the sense that I used it... It isn't in a woman and isn't going to ever evolve into a human being if it isn't... Two of my grand sons came though invitro fertilization... you're not as smart as you think you are...

If that's the case, then dozens more of your grandchildren were aborted when the clinic flushed them down the toilet, that is of course if you cling to the "life begins at conception" nonsense. You're in quite the pickle now, are you not.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Apples and oranges...

you're not as smart as you think you are...

Understatement. He is a dumba$$.

So what's your opinion on the millions of embryos that are destroyed from the invitro process? You are already on record for stating that life begins at THE MOMENT of conception. Do you need a pair of tap dancing shoes?

Excavator wrote:
Life begins at the moment of conception. All children who don't make it to birth for what ever reason go to heaven.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://sacredheartguardians.org/services/embryo-burial/

Quote:
Sacred Heart Guardians and Shelter (SHG) facilitates communal Embryo Remains Burial for embryos who die* in IVF labs and clinics.

*Causes of death may include: self-arrest of embryo during development from fertilization to intended transfer/freeze day; discard due to poor grade or PGD/PGS result; failure to survive cryopreservation or thaw process; cryopreservation equipment malfunction; patient-elected thaw without intent to transfer or make available for adoption.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: