midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

LOL hypocrite liberals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my insight......once again you pulled crap off of the internet, so is that the world in a nutshell? I challenge you....go to a border state and spend some time and let's see what your opinion is about the lawlessness.

Bottom line is you don't like President Trump, that is your prerogative. But, when he makes the same comments as former Presidents about the state of immigration in this country you lose your sh!t...now whose the hypocrite?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
Here's my insight......once again you pulled crap off of the internet, so is that the world in a nutshell? I challenge you....go to a border state and spend some time and let's see what your opinion is about the lawlessness.

Bottom line is you don't like President Trump, that is your prerogative. But, when he makes the same comments as former Presidents about the state of immigration in this country you lose your sh!t...now whose the hypocrite?

Stumped again I see. typical. Let me know if you can figure out what is keeping the people out of the country, the fence or the agents on the ATV's. It shouldn't be that hard. I'll wait.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay let's play your game.....if I remember correctly the ones on atv's were in the San Diego area....since this is California, a sanctuary state why don't they take the wall down? According to you it's not working anyway.....and furthermore, we could send those resources to another border state to help there.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
Okay let's play your game.....if I remember correctly the ones on atv's were in the San Diego area....since this is California, a sanctuary state why don't they take the wall down? According to you it's not working anyway.....and furthermore, we could send those resources to another border state to help there.

You still haven't learned to read to what I post. I'm embarrassed for you.

And in the meantime, let me know if you can figure out what is keeping the people out of the country, the fence or the agents on the ATV's. It shouldn't be that hard. Still waiting.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher just came and a said we cannot take care of our own people already in California how are we going to take care of all those illegals?

LOL, suddenly the left see moving masses of illegals in as a problem.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And you have a problem understanding a simple solution......but you want it both ways, which is typical for liberals like you.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
And you have a problem understanding a simple solution......but you want it both ways, which is typical for liberals like you.

Since you've been to the border and I haven't, tell me what you see in this picture. What is keeping the people out of the country, the wall or the agents on the 4 wheelers? I'll wait for your insight.

[/quote]
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:

Since you've been to the border and I haven't, tell me what you see in this picture. What is keeping the people out of the country, the wall or the agents on the 4 wheelers? I'll wait for your insight.

[/quote]

How many have you invited into your home? In what way do you contribute to the alleviation of their plight? My guess is that you do jack sh!t other than run your mouth and bash folks whom you know nothing about. If you donít agree with the way things are done, then climb your azz outta your mommaís basement and do something about it.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
How many have you invited into your home? In what way do you contribute to the alleviation of their plight? My guess is that you do jack sh!t other than run your mouth and bash folks whom you know nothing about. If you donít agree with the way things are done, then climb your azz outta your mommaís basement and do something about it.

Look, we got another tap dancer to join the party. What is keeping the people out of the country, the wall or the agents on the 4 wheelers?

tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Look, we got another tap dancer to join the party. What is keeping the people out of the country, the wall or the agents on the 4 wheelers?

Regardless of whether they come in or not, are you inviting them in your home or helping them out in any way?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

Regardless of whether they come in or not, are you inviting them in your home or helping them out in any way?

I'm not going to answer your questions if you keep ignoring mine.
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not too swift I see......I agreed with you, let's take the wall down.....you said it doesn't work, did you not? Then you sound like a broken record with the same question over and over again......that's the definition of insanity. You might want to see a Doctor about that G.......
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
You are not too swift I see......I agreed with you, let's take the wall down.....you said it doesn't work, did you not? Then you sound like a broken record with the same question over and over again......that's the definition of insanity. You might want to see a Doctor about that G.......

I can't help you since you continue to fail at reading comprehension. Sorry
Keith Stone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Sorry

Yes you are!
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:

I'm not going to answer your questions if you keep ignoring mine.

Letís just imagine we have no walls or physical border security, just all this high tech wizardry you speak of. Here comes a horde of invaders 15,000 strong. What now? You gonna meet em at the border with hugs and kisses? You melt my heart. So now you let them in without nary a bad word said. Do you invite them to live with you, to share the warmth of your home, or do you set them up in their own place on the taxpayers dime?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: