midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Who'd of thought it!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Porkchop



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 2229
Location: Hot Springs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Who'd of thought it! Reply with quote

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-europe-needs-to-get-a-handle-on-migration-in-order-to-halt-rise-of-rightwing-populists
_________________
Left leaning Moderate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13625

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Who'd of thought it! Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-europe-needs-to-get-a-handle-on-migration-in-order-to-halt-rise-of-rightwing-populists


So socialist and communist want to silence any groups who do not support their position. Sounds like Communist International after WW1 when they created AntiFa.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Porkchop



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 2229
Location: Hot Springs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Who'd of thought it! Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-europe-needs-to-get-a-handle-on-migration-in-order-to-halt-rise-of-rightwing-populists


So socialist and communist want to silence any groups who do not support their position. Sounds like Communist International after WW1 when they created AntiFa.


Ok if that's the main thing you get out of that article, then you're more lost than I though you were! What I'm getting outta of it is HC is suggesting Europe's problem is the influx of imigrates! Which is DT's views of America's immigration!
_________________
Left leaning Moderate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3509

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse number 456 on why she lost. She fails to see the real reason she lost-not enough socialists voted for her, ergo the problem must be nationalists/populists. What a loser. But don’t worry Porky, she’ll probably run in 2020, so you can vote for her once more........if she’s not indicted first.
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Porkchop



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 2229
Location: Hot Springs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Excuse number 456 on why she lost. She fails to see the real reason she lost-not enough socialists voted for her, ergo the problem must be nationalists/populists. What a loser. But don’t worry Porky, she’ll probably run in 2020, so you can vote for her once more........if she’s not indicted first.

Yeah, According to you we got what, about 38 days for those indictments to start rolling in? Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Left leaning Moderate
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group