midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Another classless leftist act

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13625

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Another classless leftist act Reply with quote

While holding a rally for Blackburn in there was a moment of silence for the families of the shooting victims in Pittsburgh.

It was at this moment which leftist chose to start protesting in the crowd.

The left has done some classless things over the year but to start an uproar during a moment of silence is a new low.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
winone



Joined: 29 May 2008
Posts: 1618

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Another classless leftist act Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
While holding a rally for Blackburn in there was a moment of silence for the families of the shooting victims in Pittsburgh.

It was at this moment which leftist chose to start protesting in the crowd.

The left has done some classless things over the year but to start an uproar during a moment of silence is a new low.
This was in Nashville Tn - Voters need to remember this chit when they go to vote !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11976

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the whine here, midge? Are you accusing the leftists of being unsympathetic to that horrible massacre in Pittsburg? You're a total idiot. The truth is that the u.i. actually mocked that massacre and attempted to make it all about himself as is his purpose in every word he speaks. The leftists are not fooled by his antics.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3203
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Are you accusing the leftists of being unsympathetic to that horrible massacre in Pittsburg?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


That's exactly what happened. Are you really that stupid? Do you think the video is fake? What a moron.
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4489
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
What is the whine here, midge? Are you accusing the leftists of being unsympathetic to that horrible massacre in Pittsburg? You're a total idiot. The truth is that the u.i. actually mocked that massacre and attempted to make it all about himself as is his purpose in every word he speaks. The leftists are not fooled by his antics.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Seems that the Trump trolls think being rude is now something to whine about, yet they ignore their Chosen One getting on stage daily and applauding violence against the media and political opponents. Typical Trump snowflakes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11976

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Jamie, for making the only sense of them that any intelligent person might make.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Excavator



Joined: 22 May 2012
Posts: 3203
Location: Benton, Arkansas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Thanks, Jamie, for making the only sense of them that any intelligent person might make.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Ya know, a person can be educated beyond their intelligence. Are you one of those persons?
_________________
IN GOD WE TRUST!
All others must sign an affidavit...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3509

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
What is the whine here, midge? Are you accusing the leftists of being unsympathetic to that horrible massacre in Pittsburg? You're a total idiot. The truth is that the u.i. actually mocked that massacre and attempted to make it all about himself as is his purpose in every word he speaks. The leftists are not fooled by his antics.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Seems that the Trump trolls think being rude is now something to whine about, yet they ignore their Chosen One getting on stage daily and applauding violence against the media and political opponents. Typical Trump snowflakes.


Itís called fighting back snowflake. Get used to it......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4489
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Itís called fighting back snowflake. Get used to it......


So promoting violence and applauding physical assault against other Americans is simply "fighting back" now?

Good to know. I'll encourage more libs to adopt that attitude.

Get used to that, snowflake.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3509

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Itís called fighting back snowflake. Get used to it......


So promoting violence and applauding physical assault against other Americans is simply "fighting back" now?

Good to know. I'll encourage more libs to adopt that attitude.

Get used to that, snowflake.


Lol, youíre funny......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group