midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

EPA and E15
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
LOL, @ the silence from the Trumpkins.

You enjoy stirring the pot, don't you? You get off on getting in a little jab here and there, don't you. You are the very definition of a troll. You must have a pretty boring life to do all this searching, and digging up old subjects. That's just sad, and I do have sympathy for you.
Well, Mr. sheep without a shepherd, I have some news for you. There is no gotcha on this old post.
I 100% disagree with Donald Trump on this subject. He is WRONG on this one. Still, he is a great president who is doing great things for my country, and I will vote for him once again without hesitation.

See how easy it is to be honest, and tell the truth. You should try it sometime.

MAGA

I've been having a blast at exposing the hypocrisy that has run rampant on this board post Obama. Once again, we were promised a swamp draining, and now we find out our current POTUS is a bigger swamp creature than what we had before. LOL
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Trump loves him some ethanol. Lo fricken l.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/410683-trump-dems-will-end-ethanol%3famp

Donald Trump wrote:
"The Dems will end ethanol, you know that, they're not going to approve ethanol," he said. "They will find a way to take it away ... you better go out there and vote for Republicans."

Was against using a food staple for making fuel then and still against it now. Unlike libs my position on issues do not change just because the resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave changes.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/410683-trump-dems-will-end-ethanol%3famp

Donald Trump wrote:
"The Dems will end ethanol, you know that, they're not going to approve ethanol," he said. "They will find a way to take it away ... you better go out there and vote for Republicans."

Was against using a food staple for making fuel then and still against it now. Unlike libs my position on issues do not change just because the resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave changes.

So this must be one of those rare cases where you support the liberals efforts to squash ethanol. Amirite?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ethanol issue should be resolved very quickly as the lil' dondon has appointed the leader now of the EPA a person who has long made it known that he has no beliefs in any benefits whatsoever in that organization. Now, what can we make of that?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Donald Trump wrote:

So this must be one of those rare cases where you support the liberals efforts to squash ethanol. Amirite?

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/23/us/politics/23ethanol.html
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the man is caught dead in his tracks for the lie after lie that he so provably tells then I just can't get too excited about anything he says.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
When the man is caught dead in his tracks for the lie after lie that he so provably tells then I just can't get too excited about anything he says.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

True Obama did lie about his position on corn subsidies for ethanol. But he lied so much about so many thing it has become second nature.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corn staples were originally sought in the Nixon administration as a viable source of an alternative fuel for automobiles. The corn used for that purpose is NOT fit for any food source for humans to begin with. The corn in this instance is a very high yielding plant and terrifically suitable for what it is grown for. Even with that, like most of you I agree that it is a poor substitute for gasoline. Hopefully technology will get better and the corn will actually become a fully suitable source for alternative and replaceable fuel for automobiles. I'm waiting for that day.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: