midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

Pre Ford hearing-
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....


I thought this was already investigated. Our POTUS has already declared this was a hoax and that Kav was proven innocent. You don't really believe that the President would be irresponsible enough to make those claims unless this was already proven to be beyond a reasonable doubt? So what's the holdup and why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4409
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
I thought this was already investigated?


Speaking of investigations, how's the Rapepublican investigation into Hillary coming along? Is she locked up yet? She's guilty of something, right?

And did the cons ever figure out how the DNC and Clinton conspired to kill Seth Rich out of their child pedo ring in that Jersey pizza joint? Seems I recall reading that insight on a racing message board somewhere.

#MAGA Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
I thought this was already investigated?


Speaking of investigations, how's the Rapepublican investigation into Hillary coming along? Is she locked up yet? She's guilty of something, right?

And did the cons ever figure out how the DNC and Clinton conspired to kill Seth Rich out of their child pedo ring in that Jersey pizza joint? Seems I recall reading that insight on a racing message board somewhere.

#MAGA Rolling Eyes


Ask Tilley if Obama has been indicted yet and try not to laugh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
I thought this was already investigated?


Speaking of investigations, how's the Rapepublican investigation into Hillary coming along? Is she locked up yet? She's guilty of something, right?

And did the cons ever figure out how the DNC and Clinton conspired to kill Seth Rich out of their child pedo ring in that Jersey pizza joint? Seems I recall reading that insight on a racing message board somewhere.

#MAGA Rolling Eyes


Ask Tilley if Obama has been indicted yet and try not to laugh.


Annnnnnnnd itís still not Dec. 31st yet..........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
I thought this was already investigated?


Speaking of investigations, how's the Rapepublican investigation into Hillary coming along? Is she locked up yet? She's guilty of something, right?

And did the cons ever figure out how the DNC and Clinton conspired to kill Seth Rich out of their child pedo ring in that Jersey pizza joint? Seems I recall reading that insight on a racing message board somewhere.

#MAGA Rolling Eyes


Ask Tilley if Obama has been indicted yet and try not to laugh.


Annnnnnnnd itís still not Dec. 31st yet..........


How's Obama gonna get indicted? Trump can't even get Hillary locked up. Dr. Ford is still at large. LOL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PsychoTrack



Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Posts: 11948

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to todays news the lil' dondon/Kavanaugh are being sued by about 120 Federal judges. This is a civil suit but is a criminal suit that far from it? As donnie might say. We'll see what happens.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
_________________
Common folk embrace religion. Wise ones reject it. Rulers find it useful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
According to todays news the lil' dondon/Kavanaugh are being sued by about 120 Federal judges. This is a civil suit but is a criminal suit that far from it? As donnie might say. We'll see what happens.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Again, link?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4409
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
According to todays news the lil' dondon/Kavanaugh are being sued by about 120 Federal judges. This is a civil suit but is a criminal suit that far from it? As donnie might say. We'll see what happens.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Actually, at last check, Trump is being sued or investigated in several states on a variety of charges not even related to Mueller.

I recall before the election folks like Hannity were crying about the potential of having a president under nonstop investigations if Hillary was elected. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....


I thought this was already investigated. Our POTUS has already declared this was a hoax and that Kav was proven innocent. You don't really believe that the President would be irresponsible enough to make those claims unless this was already proven to be beyond a reasonable doubt? So what's the holdup and why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged?


Trump/Russia collusion investigation going on 2 years now, yet you expect Kavanuagh/Ford to be wrapped up yesterday.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....


I thought this was already investigated. Our POTUS has already declared this was a hoax and that Kav was proven innocent. You don't really believe that the President would be irresponsible enough to make those claims unless this was already proven to be beyond a reasonable doubt? So what's the holdup and why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged?


Trump/Russia collusion investigation going on 2 years now, yet you expect Kavanuagh/Ford to be wrapped up yesterday.......


The POTUS has already declared that Kav was proven innocent. So again I ask, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged. You don't believe the POTUS would make a statement like that without the facts, now do you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....


I thought this was already investigated. Our POTUS has already declared this was a hoax and that Kav was proven innocent. You don't really believe that the President would be irresponsible enough to make those claims unless this was already proven to be beyond a reasonable doubt? So what's the holdup and why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged?


Trump/Russia collusion investigation going on 2 years now, yet you expect Kavanuagh/Ford to be wrapped up yesterday.......


The POTUS has already declared that Kav was proven innocent. So again I ask, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged. You don't believe the POTUS would make a statement like that without the facts, now do you?


You libs declared Trump guilty of collusion with Russia almost 2 years ago. Where's the indictment?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 3921

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....


I thought this was already investigated. Our POTUS has already declared this was a hoax and that Kav was proven innocent. You don't really believe that the President would be irresponsible enough to make those claims unless this was already proven to be beyond a reasonable doubt? So what's the holdup and why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged?


Trump/Russia collusion investigation going on 2 years now, yet you expect Kavanuagh/Ford to be wrapped up yesterday.......


The POTUS has already declared that Kav was proven innocent. So again I ask, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged. You don't believe the POTUS would make a statement like that without the facts, now do you?


You libs declared Trump guilty of collusion with Russia almost 2 years ago. Where's the indictment?



The POTUS has already declared that Kav was proven innocent. So again I ask, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged. You don't believe the POTUS would make a statement like that without the facts, now do you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13498

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:
According to todays news the lil' dondon/Kavanaugh are being sued by about 120 Federal judges. This is a civil suit but is a criminal suit that far from it? As donnie might say. We'll see what happens.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Again, link?


No judges, Democrat Super Pac.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3438

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
an update: I see that today Trump has proclaimed that Kav was "proven innocent" and this was all a "democratic hoax". Since he is claiming this as fact, why hasn't Ford been arrested yet?

Tilley, Ex, Stone?


No due process?


Our President has already announced that she is a liar and a "hoax by the democrats".


He's right, and anyone with half a brain knows it.


If that's the case, then why hasn't she been charged? Weak leadership? Lack of balls? "Law and Order"?


It's only been a few days, dipsh!t.

But, I'll answer your question, anyway.

Because conservatives are civil, caring people for one thing. I think the woman has some level of mental instability. The optics of going after her could be very damaging...just my opinion. But, VERY BIG BUT, the democrats who tried to defame judge Kavanaugh's good name by calling him guilty with zero evidence being presented should have a price to pay, and I hope they do next month. They were judge, jury and executioner. Diane Not-So-Fine-Stein is an evil witch who outed Dr. Ford after agreeing to keep her name confidential. What a dirty, nasty old hag she is.


So what you're saying is the "I'll be the President of Law and Order" was all bullsh!t? Lol


Not the President of Law and Order you say? Letís see.......

He rolled back Obamaís restrictions on police receiving surplus military gear, including armored vehicles, grenade launchers, high caliber weapons, and camouflage uniforms.
He ordered Sessions to issue a new directive to prosecutors to pursue the stiffest charge available in every criminal case that likely will result in more prosecutions of non-violent drug offenders and tougher sentences, rolling back measures introduced by the Obama administration.
He wants to build a wall to stem the flow of illegal immigration from Mexico.
Multiple firings at the FBI and DOJ for improper and illegal transgressions, with many more to come.
But Iím sure in your mind this all amounts to racial coding and Trump trying to cover his a$$ over the whole Russia collusion bs.........


Again, our POTUS is claiming that Kav was "proven innocent" (his words). Now either he is lying (highly likely), or he is privy to information that we are not. If the latter is the case, then why has Dr. Ford not been indicted for putting our country through an unnecessary circus? If our POTUS had balls and was really about law and order, he would send a strong message to deter this kind of event from happening again.


Well, letís see-perhaps these things take time to process, ya know, like due process. Kavanaugh was already tried and hung by the dims BEFORE the hearing ever began. Shall we change or eliminate the Constitution to fit the dims meaning of due process? You know, guilty before proven innocent? Give it time, itís gonna happen.....


What time is needed if we have the facts that she lied? What's the holdup?


Yes, letís arrest and convict her BEFORE we get out ducks in line. Is that not the new liberal socialist dim mantra? Lol....


What ducks? The POTUS has already declared Kav was proven innocent and Ford was a hoax.


Investigate and collect evidence. Or they can just do it the dimocrat way-shoot first and ask questions later.....


I thought this was already investigated. Our POTUS has already declared this was a hoax and that Kav was proven innocent. You don't really believe that the President would be irresponsible enough to make those claims unless this was already proven to be beyond a reasonable doubt? So what's the holdup and why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged?


Trump/Russia collusion investigation going on 2 years now, yet you expect Kavanuagh/Ford to be wrapped up yesterday.......


The POTUS has already declared that Kav was proven innocent. So again I ask, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged. You don't believe the POTUS would make a statement like that without the facts, now do you?


You libs declared Trump guilty of collusion with Russia almost 2 years ago. Where's the indictment?



The POTUS has already declared that Kav was proven innocent. So again I ask, why hasn't Dr. Ford been charged. You don't believe the POTUS would make a statement like that without the facts, now do you?


Kav has been proven innocent multiple times. Where does that leave Ford?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group