midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

No Cubs No

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
One Man Gang

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: No Cubs No Reply with quote

Put the instruments up Midge no striking up the band today
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddon has to be throwing games on purpose. Why in the h3ll would you put Justin Wilson in. 54.2 innings pitch 43 hits, 33 walks and 20s run given up.

This after he screwed up Strop by having him hit in a bases loaded 1 out situation in extra innings. After Strop had already pitched two innings. Strop has NEVER pitched more than 2 innings in relief in the majors..

Bad enough management kissed his arse last year and got rid of Basio so Maddon could hire his old buddy.. Staff had ONE complete game all season ONE. Under Basio they set a MLB record for qualify starts to start a season.

Hickey has totally screwed up the pitching staff.

Maddon is an AL manager and does not know how to manage a game in the national League where you have to make moves with pitchers.
One Man Gang

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't complain Midge look at your Cubs and then think about me being a Oriole fan I may never get a chance to see my team in playoff contention again 😂
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One Man Gang wrote:
Don't complain Midge look at your Cubs and then think about me being a Oriole fan I may never get a chance to see my team in playoff contention again 😂

2 years and the fire sale begins. Bryant, Russel, Schwarber, Baez will be coming up on 5 years service in another couple years.
One Man Gang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put the W flag up Midge it ain't flying no more this year
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNBELIEVABLE extra innings in tie game and you put in a starting pitcher who has had trouble all his career giving up early runs.

Hendricks does not throw hard enough to come into game as reliever. His first 21 starts he gave up 19 first inning runs.

This is true for most of his career. He is not good the first time through a line up.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stat the ONLY team to lose more games than Cubs when scoring 1 or fewer runs is Baltimore. Entire staff needs to go.
One Man Gang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Joe is trying for some reason to get run out of Chi-town. I'm surprised his name hasn't been mentioned for the vacant Angels job. Like you said earlier he's a American League manager some of his tactics don't fit in the NL.
One Man Gang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Interesting stat the ONLY team to lose more games than Cubs when scoring 1 or fewer runs is Baltimore. Entire staff needs to go.
I figure they fixing to clean house in Baltimore I like Showalter but he didn't give a sh!t this year if they won a game or not. But when you got a owner that don't want to spend money and get some pitching what you expect other than losing 100+ games.
One Man Gang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Joe is trying for some reason to get run out of Chi-town. I'm surprised his name hasn't been mentioned for the vacant Angels job. Like you said earlier he's a American League manager some of his tactics don't fit in the NL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: