midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Did anything happen yesterday?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Did anything happen yesterday? Reply with quote

Were any arrests made? Is Podesta a still a free man? Obama? Hillary? Is North Korea a rogue nation or is KJU a puppet controlled by the deep state?

Any of you Q conspiracy gurus want to weigh in?
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anything happen yesterday? Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Were any arrests made? Is Podesta a still a free man? Obama? Hillary? Is North Korea a rogue nation or is KJU a puppet controlled by the deep state?

Who said all that was gonna happen yesterday?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anything happen yesterday? Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p1204-overt-q-hand-gesture-in-trump-speech-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/
tilley88

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Did anything happen yesterday? Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p1204-overt-q-hand-gesture-in-trump-speech-unraveling-threads-of-everything-thread/73190719/

#1 I’m not gonna read 1260 pages of “tiger droppings”, so please point out where they said anything about these arrests that were supposed to happen yesterday.

#2 What is tiger droppings, and who are these folks posting on it?

#3 I’m no Q guru, tho I have seen several mentions of it on other forums. I have seen where folks take what Q says and try to interpret it, but I don’t know how in the heck they come to these conclusions. Looks cryptic to me.

#4 No, Q isn’t one of my sources. I take it you’re on a fishing expedition?
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happened today, No truth to the collusion allegations against Trump, his administration or his campaign... They should start on the collusion with the Russians and the DNC and the Clinton Campaign... Anybody notice, Trump hasn't been wrong yet? One more schmit Sammy for ya'll...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misdirection and deflection won't help your case, crapslinger. From the start lil' donnie said that there had been NO contact whatsoever between his campaign and the Russians. Within a week he admitted there had been only a little contact with them. We soon found that there had been hundreds of contacts between the Russians and the trumpski's. This is all spelled out very clearly just in the public domain. Multiply that by about 1,000 and you'll only begin to understand the information that remains classified and may never be publically known. We'll see how all of it works out.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a related note, did anything happen today? Wasn't the right-wing Kult 45 klan harping about the big Clinton investigation results coming out today?

Looks like yet another nothing burger, only this time it took 18 months and probably a few million dollars to investigate.

You folks getting bored with your Hillary festish yet? Are we locking her up yet?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
On a related note, did anything happen today? Wasn't the right-wing Kult 45 klan harping about the big Clinton investigation results coming out today?

Looks like yet another nothing burger, only this time it took 18 months and probably a few million dollars to investigate.

You folks getting bored with your Hillary festish yet? Are we locking her up yet?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hillary is guilty, if you did what she did you'd be in jail...well providing you could pass a background check... you remember the young Sailor that went to jail for pictures of an older nuke sub? Guilty of the exact same thing as Hillary.... You guys aught to be against a two tiered justice system as much as we are... the pendulum will swing back, then you guys will be screaming bloody murder.... and for the record, I have never said one single time that I expected Hillary to be held responsible for anything.... that alone should piss you off to no end...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HRC was charged with mishandling official and classified information. The 2 1/2 year investigation revealed that there were thousands of others throughout the ranks of the government, including former SOS Colin Powell, and that method used by HRC was NOT illegal or considered problematic anywhere in the government at the time. Now, THAT was a very real witchunt.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: