midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

POTUS getting embarrassed once again.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?


Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......


Page 2 of this thread,




Prove to me there aren’t over 41,000 sealed indictments currently.....



Again, page 2 of this thread. That number is court procedings, which don't mean 41000 indictments or 41000 "deep state" political operatives are going to be rounded up, which is what you are wanting so bad to happen. What exactly are you trying to predict will be the outcome of these indictments that you feel is important enough to mention? LOL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3702

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?


Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......


Page 2 of this thread,




Prove to me there aren’t over 41,000 sealed indictments currently.....



Again, page 2 of this thread. That number is court procedings, which don't mean 41000 indictments or 41000 "deep state" political operatives are going to be rounded up, which is what you are wanting so bad to happen. What exactly are you trying to predict will be the outcome of these indictments that you feel is important enough to mention? LOL.


So you admit there are 41,000 sealed indictments?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Wow, another swing and another miss. I never brought Q into the equation, you did. The 40,000 sealed indictments are factual and can easily be found online. Are your arms tired yet?


You can deflect and stomp your feet all you want. YOU brought the sealed indictment BS to this board. I've already proven multiple times this is Q conspiracy theory. Why are you so adamant about denying that you've bought in to this Q stuff? You should embrace it and go all in, just like the "Obama is going to get indicted' bs. Strings cut, Clowns out. Amirite?


Ok, prove me wrong on the sealed indictments number.......


Page 2 of this thread,




Prove to me there aren’t over 41,000 sealed indictments currently.....



Again, page 2 of this thread. That number is court procedings, which don't mean 41000 indictments or 41000 "deep state" political operatives are going to be rounded up, which is what you are wanting so bad to happen. What exactly are you trying to predict will be the outcome of these indictments that you feel is important enough to mention? LOL.


So you admit there are 41,000 sealed indictments?


They are not all sealed indictments. Some of them are, but most are not. So, what is your point with this PACER search that you and Qanon crowd have been fapping over?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Were you this embarrassed when Obama mispronounced Corpsman? He was commander in chief, ya know. Your bias is shinning through. You just gave Obama a pass on his embarrassing gaffs, didn't you?


It is diversion time since the IG report showed that Lynch and Clinton lied about the meeting on the tarmac. Clinton actually sent word ahead of time that he wanted to meet with her and it was not just an impromptu meeting as they claimed.


Please explain what I am trying to divert from. I have no problem with you investigating till your little heart is satisfied. What are you hoping is the end game of this and how does it affect me?


The "end game" would be justice, but those people are above the law, right? "How does it affect me"...Yep 100% liberal quote, it's always about ME. Your desperation is growing.


First of all, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. I hope they investigate this to the fullest so your snowflake little heart will be satisfied. What I don't understand, is why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for?


First, Sessions needs to go. His job performance has been poor to say the least. Second, just answer one question honestly, please. Do you truly think the meeting was just by chance? Come on, PV, surely you don't.



I'm unsure it was by chance. Now, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. Why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for? And why does Sessions need to go? Didn't Trump promise us that he would hire the best people? LOL


There are presently over 41,000 federal sealed indictments waiting to be opened. I think Trump hired the right people, and Sessions has been workin his azz off. Somebody is guilty. Can you guess who?


Any updates on the work Sessions has been doing with these sealed indictments? When can we expect the prison barges, military tribunals and subsequent executions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3702

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Were you this embarrassed when Obama mispronounced Corpsman? He was commander in chief, ya know. Your bias is shinning through. You just gave Obama a pass on his embarrassing gaffs, didn't you?


It is diversion time since the IG report showed that Lynch and Clinton lied about the meeting on the tarmac. Clinton actually sent word ahead of time that he wanted to meet with her and it was not just an impromptu meeting as they claimed.


Please explain what I am trying to divert from. I have no problem with you investigating till your little heart is satisfied. What are you hoping is the end game of this and how does it affect me?


The "end game" would be justice, but those people are above the law, right? "How does it affect me"...Yep 100% liberal quote, it's always about ME. Your desperation is growing.


First of all, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. I hope they investigate this to the fullest so your snowflake little heart will be satisfied. What I don't understand, is why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for?


First, Sessions needs to go. His job performance has been poor to say the least. Second, just answer one question honestly, please. Do you truly think the meeting was just by chance? Come on, PV, surely you don't.



I'm unsure it was by chance. Now, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. Why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for? And why does Sessions need to go? Didn't Trump promise us that he would hire the best people? LOL


There are presently over 41,000 federal sealed indictments waiting to be opened. I think Trump hired the right people, and Sessions has been workin his azz off. Somebody is guilty. Can you guess who?


Any updates on the work Sessions has been doing with these sealed indictments? When can we expect the prison barges, military tribunals and subsequent executions?


Yes, updates are that there are now over 90,000 sealed indictments that not only Sessions, but Huber, and now Barr have been working on. I’m sure your fave CNN hasn’t said a word about the latest comments by Barr and conservative senators about what will be unfolding over the next few months. Now the real investigations that have been ongoing behind the scenes will start unfolding in front of the American people to show the sh!t show that is the Democratic Party. This won’t end well for you. For all the sh!t you’ve been slinging at me for over a year, expect it back tenfold.......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Excavator wrote:
Were you this embarrassed when Obama mispronounced Corpsman? He was commander in chief, ya know. Your bias is shinning through. You just gave Obama a pass on his embarrassing gaffs, didn't you?


It is diversion time since the IG report showed that Lynch and Clinton lied about the meeting on the tarmac. Clinton actually sent word ahead of time that he wanted to meet with her and it was not just an impromptu meeting as they claimed.


Please explain what I am trying to divert from. I have no problem with you investigating till your little heart is satisfied. What are you hoping is the end game of this and how does it affect me?


The "end game" would be justice, but those people are above the law, right? "How does it affect me"...Yep 100% liberal quote, it's always about ME. Your desperation is growing.


First of all, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. I hope they investigate this to the fullest so your snowflake little heart will be satisfied. What I don't understand, is why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for?


First, Sessions needs to go. His job performance has been poor to say the least. Second, just answer one question honestly, please. Do you truly think the meeting was just by chance? Come on, PV, surely you don't.



I'm unsure it was by chance. Now, tell me what the charges are for this justice that you are seeking. Why there haven't been indictments already. I mean, the evidence is so overwhelming that you from your computer are ready to deliver a guilty verdict. What is Sessions waiting for? And why does Sessions need to go? Didn't Trump promise us that he would hire the best people? LOL


There are presently over 41,000 federal sealed indictments waiting to be opened. I think Trump hired the right people, and Sessions has been workin his azz off. Somebody is guilty. Can you guess who?


Any updates on the work Sessions has been doing with these sealed indictments? When can we expect the prison barges, military tribunals and subsequent executions?


Yes, updates are that there are now over 90,000 sealed indictments that not only Sessions, but Huber, and now Barr have been working on. I’m sure your fave CNN hasn’t said a word about the latest comments by Barr and conservative senators about what will be unfolding over the next few months. Now the real investigations that have been ongoing behind the scenes will start unfolding in front of the American people to show the sh!t show that is the Democratic Party. This won’t end well for you. For all the sh!t you’ve been slinging at me for over a year, expect it back tenfold.......


We should do a ban bet on when Obama gets charged with sedition. Or should it be for when the prison barges start loading up and head towards Gitmo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3702

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3702

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......


Which one of us lost the ban bet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Stone



Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 459

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......


Which one of us lost the ban bet?
The guy who cries deflection constantly is now deflecting by talking about a bet. You bring sedition up all the time so let's hear what you know about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3702

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......


Which one of us lost the ban bet?


Touché

Sure, I lost because of agreeing to a time frame. Never again will I box myself in like that. That still doesn’t change what’s coming........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......


Which one of us lost the ban bet?


Touché

Sure, I lost because of agreeing to a time frame. Never again will I box myself in like that. That still doesn’t change what’s coming........


Only a dumb@ss would have made the bet that you did. So tell me again who doesn't have a clue?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PV=nRT



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 4753

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......


Which one of us lost the ban bet?


Touché

Sure, I lost because of agreeing to a time frame. Never again will I box myself in like that. That still doesn’t change what’s coming........


Only someone who doesn't have a clue would have made the bet that you agreed to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3702

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
Keith Stone wrote:
This guy obviously doesn't know anything about the Sedition Act.....if he did, he wouldn't keep throwing it out there. History is a pesky thing!


I find it remarkable that someone who calls himself pragmatic doesn’t have a clue......


Which one of us lost the ban bet?


Touché

Sure, I lost because of agreeing to a time frame. Never again will I box myself in like that. That still doesn’t change what’s coming........


Only a dumb@ss would have made the bet that you did. So tell me again who doesn't have a clue?


Yours is comin little man. Keep on........
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group