midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 
 

page 203 Clinton/Lynch LIED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
What is Huberís job?


Beats me. Maybe he's delivering pizzas or driving for Uber. But I've seen no indication that he's still investigating Hillary or anybody else.


Címon, you can do better. Has your liberal media left you that clueless?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
tilley88 wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
JamieHall wrote:
Hillary and Obama could both be sent to Guantanamo and most of you folks would still find a reason to whine about it. It's pointless.


Notice how "outraged" they are over the tarmac meeting, yet so flippant about the Trump Tower meeting. I've asked what their preferred endgame is to this and how it would affect me, and there has been no response.


Really grasping at those straws are you not. We are not talking apples and oranges but apples and kiwi fruit.

We have documented minutes of the Trump tower meeting having to do with NON POLITICAL ISSUES.

Compare that to the AG of the US meeting secretly with the husband of a woman her agency was investigating at the time. Then lying about the meeting.


Grasping at straws midge. We don't have any documented minutes from the meeting. Manafort jotted down some words, but they don't indicate one way or the other. What we have is a presidential campaign meeting with a foreign adversary. Then we have the President of the United States dictating a lie to the American people as to the nature of this meeting. It's funny how this doesn't concern you, yet the tarmac meeting does. But then again, your the one who was 100% sure were going to get a WMD attack against us during the Obama years, and even thanked Obama for it? How dumb do you feel now? LOLOLOLOL.


The so called smoking gun the attorney which was brought up in story after story as proof of collaborator, openly stated that the meeting had to do with adoption issues and NOT political campaigns. As soon as she exposed this information the left ran away from her like the plague.


Kinda like he runs away from the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting lie. Deflect, deflect, deflect, lol......


Lol. Why are we discussing the tarmac meeting? You clowns keep bringing it up, but when I ask why and what your desired endgame is, you got nothing. Too funny.


Because the inspector General of the US just released his report that said Lynch and Clinton lied to investigators.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NeverTrustAMidget



Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 13584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Let's say the conspiracy theories are correct and that Bill and Lynch planned the meeting. What's the criminal aspect to it that merits a taxpayer-funded investigation?


Even YOU are not that delusional.

At minimum lying to investigators.(you know the crime they accused Scooter Libby with because they claim he told a lie to investigators)

Possible obstruction of justice. (The charge which cost one William Jefferson Clinton to be held in contempt of court by a judge, cost him his law license and caused him to be only the 2nd President ever to be impeached)

Conspiracy to Obstruction Justice.

Abuse of office.


Shall we even discuss the emails that showed Comey and the FBI wanted to find the name of the Police officer who informed the media to make sure that he never works another Presidential detail and to make sure he is punished. The DOJ and FBI actively went after the police officer who let it be known that the "accidental" meeting took place.

Or page 209 where the photographer was told he could NOT take pictures of Clinton entering the plane.
_________________
,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4465
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Because the inspector General of the US just released his report that said Lynch and Clinton lied to investigators.


Where is this report? Has anybody seen it besides you? Because if you're talking about the month-old June report that I already linked, then we know that nothing is coming of it other than maybe a slap on the wrist -- and even that appears doubtful now.

tilley88 wrote:
Címon, you can do better. Has your liberal media left you that clueless?


So is this Huber guy involved in a current investigation into Clinton? You brought up his name, so I'm assuming you can answer that. Please enlighten me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
Because the inspector General of the US just released his report that said Lynch and Clinton lied to investigators.


Where is this report? Has anybody seen it besides you? Because if you're talking about the month-old June report that I already linked, then we know that nothing is coming of it other than maybe a slap on the wrist -- and even that appears doubtful now.

tilley88 wrote:
Címon, you can do better. Has your liberal media left you that clueless?


So is this Huber guy involved in a current investigation into Clinton? You brought up his name, so I'm assuming you can answer that. Please enlighten me.


Huber has the authority to prosecute, unlike the OIG.
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JamieHall



Joined: 11 Dec 2005
Posts: 4465
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OIG report indicated that there were no laws broken and didn't recommend prosecution.

But you're assuming that Huber will go against the results of the OIG's year-long report and call for prosecution against ... who? Clinton? Obama?

If I'm a defense attorney, my first act on Day 1 in court would be to wave the OIG's own report to the jury and point out that 12 months of investigation found no laws broken.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tilley88



Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Posts: 3476

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
The OIG report indicated that there were no laws broken and didn't recommend prosecution.

But you're assuming that Huber will go against the results of the OIG's year-long report and call for prosecution against ... who? Clinton? Obama?

If I'm a defense attorney, my first act on Day 1 in court would be to wave the OIG's own report to the jury and point out that 12 months of investigation found no laws broken.


Have you read the report in its entirety? How do we know Horowitz didnít refer findings of possible criminal misconduct to Huber?
_________________
When liberal heads explode, there's not much of a mess to clean up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group