midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Trump saluting NK general
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Excavator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Where's Ex? What's his spin on this one? Lolololol.

Still don't understand the strategy, do you? President Trump is a very sly fox. The North Korean regime will toe the line, or have the very life choked from them. This is not Bill the rapist, George the pacifist, or Barry the Muslim we're talking about. This is a man of conviction who is winning for America at every turn. Obama bowed, praised the Muslim faith, traded five terrorist for a traitor, and sent pallets of cash to people who long to cut your head off. President Trump knows exactly what he's doing, and no, the salute did not bother me at all.

So how did Mr. Warmbierre fare under the care of the uniform that Trump was eager to salute?

Just as the Marine being held by the Mexicans, Obama did jack about Warmbierre. Had Obama acted as President Trump in these two situations, Warmbierre would be alive today. Obama could care less about the citizens of this country unless you're a Muslim, or a black racist. So, you need to STFU.

What action did Trump take to get Warmbierre released? I'll sit back and await your answer.

You seriously think Secretary of State Tillerson and Ambassador Yon acted on this without President Trump being involved in any way? Are you really that uninformed? Are you really that stupid? What did Obama do? Big fat nothing...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Still don't understand the strategy, do you? President Trump is a very sly fox. The North Korean regime will toe the line, or have the very life choked from them. This is not Bill the rapist, George the pacifist, or Barry the Muslim we're talking about. This is a man of conviction who is winning for America at every turn. Obama bowed, praised the Muslim faith, traded five terrorist for a traitor, and sent pallets of cash to people who long to cut your head off. President Trump knows exactly what he's doing, and no, the salute did not bother me at all.

So how did Mr. Warmbierre fare under the care of the uniform that Trump was eager to salute?

Just as the Marine being held by the Mexicans, Obama did jack about Warmbierre. Had Obama acted as President Trump in these two situations, Warmbierre would be alive today. Obama could care less about the citizens of this country unless you're a Muslim, or a black racist. So, you need to STFU.

What action did Trump take to get Warmbierre released? I'll sit back and await your answer.

Tillerson was the one that handled it under Trump... but you knew that I suppose... I could be supposing to much, you're just not very bright...

So why was Otto released and not the other 3 hostages. Sounds like your talking out of your @as again. Wambierre was near death and the Norks wanted to get him off their hands. The administration didn't do anything to get his release.

On a related note, there are currently American prisoners in Iran and Turkey. What balls is Trump showing to get their release?

Did I just F up the narrative? Sorry
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Tillerson was the one that handled it under Trump... but you knew that I suppose... I could be supposing to much, you're just not very bright...

So why was Otto released and not the other 3 hostages. Sounds like your talking out of your @as again. Wambierre was near death and the Norks wanted to get him off their hands. The administration didn't do anything to get his release.

On a related note, there are currently American prisoners in Iran and Turkey. What balls is Trump showing to get their release?

Did I just F up the narrative? Sorry

AAAHH yes, spoken like a true CNN fake news listener.... Listen to another source for your news and you'll find out exactly what Trump is doing... your hate will do nothing but slow you down, no one else... Just killed some more big wigs in the middle east last week... he's getting closer to finishing that deal up... My true feeling on most of these hostage situations is they (the hostages) knew going in that this was a possibility.... While I admire their tenacity to their cause, they knew the risks....
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
Listen to another source for your news and you'll find out exactly what Trump is doing...

Umm, I regularly check out news sources from both the left and right. None of them have said anything about Trump's efforts to help US prisoners in Iran or Turkey.

Want to answer the question now?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

You seriously think Secretary of State Tillerson and Ambassador Yon acted on this without President Trump being involved in any way? Are you really that uninformed? Are you really that stupid? What did Obama do? Big fat nothing...

Since Duane has thrown in the towel, maybe you can answer these questions. Why were the other 3 prisoners not released the same time Wambierre was? How has Trump held NKorea accountable for what happened to Otto? What "balls" is Trump showing with regards to prisoners in Iran and Turkey?
Excavator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

Since Duane has thrown in the towel, maybe you can answer these questions. Why were the other 3 prisoners not released the same time Wambierre was? How has Trump held NKorea accountable for what happened to Otto? What "balls" is Trump showing with regards to prisoners in Iran and Turkey?

Anything beyond crippling sanctions, and diplomacy is all out war. Is that what you want? President Trump is making progress which is a he!! of a lot more than his predecessor ever did because he didn't do sh!t. Oh, wait, he did do something, he traded five terrorist for one traitor, and sent Iran pallets of cash money. What a dumba$$ you are.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
Anything beyond crippling sanctions, and diplomacy is all out war. Is that what you want? President Trump is making progress which is a he!! of a lot more than his predecessor ever did because he didn't do sh!t. Oh, wait, he did do something, he traded five terrorist for one traitor, and sent Iran pallets of cash money. What a dumba$$ you are.

Actually, Obama suggested diplomacy with North Korea and was soundly criticized by right-wingers. Trump, as part of his "deal," has already cancelled military exercises scheduled for August with nothing offered by NK in return.

Obama and eight of our allies used diplomacy to reach a nuclear deal with Iran. Trump, the great deal maker, is now more concerned about building spaceships than handling Iran.

And the "pallets of cash" sent to Iran was Iran's money already, and the US was about to be forced by an international court to repay it -- with massive interest -- if it wasn't repaid voluntarily.

Be careful about who you choose to call a "dumba$$." You see how well name-calling has worked out for Duane, who routinely has his arse handed to him with no end in sight.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it, they're a bunch of liberal pussies... Trump is winning and he will continue to win... the public sees it, in their pay checks, in their love of country and in the fact that we (the little guys) have an advocate that won't let us down...we put Donald Trump where he's at, we'll keep him there, why? because he's doing the job we hired him to do... Kick azz and take names... because his foreign policy is "We're America, Bit@hes" And that makes me feel even better!!!! Doesn't do you America hating libs any better off in your heads, but your welcome to enjoy our country getting great again....
Excavator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

Be careful about who you choose to call a "dumba$$." You see how well name-calling has worked out for Duane, who routinely has his arse handed to him with no end in sight.

Be careful? LOL, dumba$$.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:

No surprise that once again, you prove me right. You people are like gifts that keep on giving.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
Excavator wrote:

No surprise that once again, you prove me right. You people are like gifts that keep on giving.

Hmmm... Jamie issues the threat and then the accolades for getting a response . I don't seem to be understanding that....LOL
JamieHall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threat??? LOL. No need for me to make a threat. All I need to do is state a fact, then sit back and watch the usual Trump goofs flop around like dying fish on a riverbank.

I guess I'm a sucker for cheap entertainment.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

JamieHall wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Listen to another source for your news and you'll find out exactly what Trump is doing...

Umm, I regularly check out news sources from both the left and right. None of them have said anything about Trump's efforts to help US prisoners in Iran or Turkey.

Want to answer the question now?

Then your not checking very well, I googled it and got pages of the stuff...
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Trump saluting NK general Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:

And I haven't thrown in anything, busy selling my house and business.... both fairly successfully I might add... Joining the 2% for a while...

The three are released... be happy... why or how can you find fault for success? Oh wait, I forgot, your a liberal, your not happy until the economy is in the tank and some foreign power is about to nuke us... you know, like when Odummer was under foot.... Dang its nice to have adults in the White House....
R-tooth D-Tooth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: the president Reply with quote

So trump aint your favorite lower taxes lower unemployment economy better than in a long time you must have enjoyed the last pres maybe hourly wage will be raised so you can be happy good luck in life ENJOY!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: