midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

DNC Tax increase
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
You guys have to get away form NPR and CNN and MSN.... they've got you all messed up... there has never been a time when tax cuts didn't raise revenues... think about it, 50 million families get an extra 1000 a year to buy stuff, which creates more sales tax, and income tax and on and on... it isn't hard to understand.... well for some one that isn't already impaired...

What happens to federal tax revenue when you cut taxes to 0?

Don't know, but we could try it with a National Sales tax... (no tax on food) No IRS, all those billions of dollars back in the coffers... Probably still have collection issues, so we'd have to keep some of them....

I've always been in favor of a consumption tax to replace income tax.

Now, do federal revenues go up if you cut the tax rate to 0?

Are you slow? I answered that!!

Let me help you out. If you cut the tax rate to 0, federal revenue will be close to 0. In other words it will be REDUCED.

Has anyone suggested cutting the tax rate to zero? What kind of stupida$$ question is this? You have nothing. You are desperately grasping at straws. Lower tax rates equate to higher federal revenues. Prove me wrong.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
You guys have to get away form NPR and CNN and MSN.... they've got you all messed up... there has never been a time when tax cuts didn't raise revenues... think about it, 50 million families get an extra 1000 a year to buy stuff, which creates more sales tax, and income tax and on and on... it isn't hard to understand.... well for some one that isn't already impaired...

Don't know, but we could try it with a National Sales tax... (no tax on food) No IRS, all those billions of dollars back in the coffers... Probably still have collection issues, so we'd have to keep some of them....

Let me help you out. If you cut the tax rate to 0, federal revenue will be close to 0. In other words it will be REDUCED.

Has anyone suggested cutting the tax rate to zero? What kind of stupida$$ question is this? You have nothing. You are desperately grasping at straws. Lower tax rates equate to higher federal revenues. Prove me wrong.

These are your words cupcake. What was that you were saying about idiot?

Excavator wrote:
I know you don't like facts, but I'll remind you of one anyway. When tax rates are lowered, federal revenue rises. Prove me wrong. Kind of blows your statement out of the water, doesn't it? Now, who's the idiot?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:
I know you don't like facts, but I'll remind you of one anyway. When tax rates are lowered, federal revenue rises. Prove me wrong. Kind of blows your statement out of the water, doesn't it? Now, who's the idiot?

They're still my words. Is that all ya got? I'll type it real slowly...NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED ABOLISHING THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX. Lower tax rates equate to higher federal revenues. prove me wrong.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

They're still my words. Is that all ya got? I'll type it real slowly...NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED ABOLISHING THE FEDERAL INCOME TAX. Lower tax rates equate to higher federal revenues. prove me wrong.

I just proved you wrong. If you Lower the tax rate to 0, then federal revenue will be less. Prove me wrong.
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

I just proved you wrong. If you Lower the tax rate to 0, then federal revenue will be less. Prove me wrong.

Only thing you proved is that you're a troll. Who mentioned lowering the tax rate to zero? That was you. You could not disprove the subject, so you started your BS trolling. Is one of your memes next?
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

Only thing you proved is that you're a troll. Who mentioned lowering the tax rate to zero? That was you. You could not disprove the subject, so you started your BS trolling. Is one of your memes next?

You said "lowering taxes increases revenue". Would going to 0 not be "lowering taxes"? Do you stand by your claim or would you like to crawfish?
Excavator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

You said "lowering taxes increases revenue". Would going to 0 not be "lowering taxes"? Do you stand by your claim or would you like to crawfish?

For the last time, a fair & moderate tax rate for all is conducive to the expansion of corporations, new businesses, job growth, investment and consumer spending, increasing the intake of federal tax revenues. You've already shown what a total idiot you are, but just go right on with your zero tax rate crap. I'm done feeding your trolling a$$.
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

For the last time, a fair & moderate tax rate for all is conducive to the expansion of corporations, new businesses, job growth, investment and consumer spending, increasing the intake of federal tax revenues. You've already shown what a total idiot you are, but just go right on with your zero tax rate crap. I'm done feeding your trolling a$$.

YOU are the one who claimed that it's a fact that lower tax rates increases Federal revenue. You provided nothing to back this fact up. You asked me to prove you wrong, which I easily did. Sorry.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

YOU are the one who claimed that it's a fact that lower tax rates increases Federal revenue. You provided nothing to back this fact up. You asked me to prove you wrong, which I easily did. Sorry.

You like looking like a trivial fool, why should I get in the way, knock yourself out.... Rolling Eyes
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If lowering taxes actually increased revenue then if we cut taxes to zero the revenue would go out of sight by some of you dumbazzes thinking. National taxation is a macro economic consideration and I'm not surprised that many of you just don't get it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
olsdriver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Excavator wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Excavator wrote:

The tax rate cannot be "lowered" to 0, that is elimination.

I have to agree with you about a consumption tax versus an income tax.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taxation is a necessary evil for most. There are occasions when tax reductions can create a larger federal revenue but that only happens when other economical adjustments are made. Federal taxation is not in any way akin to kitchen table budgeting and payments. Catch up on your macro-economic educations. You will undoubtedly be quite surprised in what taxing manipulations actually do for the overall pictures of economic health.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: