midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Another historic Trump stat
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
I would like for Midge, Duane, or Ex to chime in since they b!tched about the "real" unemployment rate when Obama was in office.

^^^ What he said.

Those three folks and Comrade Trump were convinced that the real unemployment rate was 40% just three years ago. Since the labor participation rate is still roughly the same, that would mean the "real" unemployment rate, according to them, is still about 40%.

My question to them is whether that's still accurate. And if it isn't, why not?
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m curious-how can the LPR fall almost 3% AND the unemployment rate drop substantially in the same time frame? If more folks are out of the workforce shouldn’t the unemployment rate rise?
JamieHall

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
I’m curious-how can the LPR fall almost 3% AND the unemployment rate drop substantially in the same time frame? If more folks are out of the workforce shouldn’t the unemployment rate rise?

I truly don't claim to have the answer, because I don't put a lot of stock in the LPR anyway because of baby-boomers retiring, which has been ongoing for a few years now. Really, this is a question for those folks (and Trump) who swore by this number three years ago. I'm awaiting their explanation.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My keyboard player is in charge of a large food stamp office. She tells me that her workloads and participants haven't reduced by even 1 percentage point during this dondon recovery. Can any of you point to a single thing that lil' dondon has done to relieve the pressures on the food stamp and unemployment numbers? You can't honestly do it. Lil' dondon et al have done not one single thing to create any relief whatsoever in the labor markets.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: