midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

OOPS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
These are two coworkers talking 'locker room' political crap just like us on this board! Rolling Eyes Nothing sinister here!

Sorry, but your wrong.... they don't have to like the President, no issue with that....but they spoke of things being adjusted to insure a win for Hillary, that's is trying to fix an election, that my friend is illegal....

Let's see, nobody arrested, indicted for Bengazi, nobody arrested, indicted for Hillary's emails, nobody arrested, indicted for the Uranium deal, nobody arrested, indicted for any Clinton Foundation dealings, ect., but like I just said in another thread, I got a new roll of aluminum foil and also another bag of popcorn, so I'm ready to weather this rain shower. Wink

You do know they have documentation of FBI agents being ordered to change the wording in their original report from GROSS NEGLIGENCE in handling classified information to extreme sloppiness. IF the term GROSS NEGLIGENCE remained in the FBI report then Lynch's hand would have been tied and she would have been forced to file charges. So we have documentation of the report being changed for the purpose to allow Clinton to slide. Even with the change the report said she broke the law, but they didn't think she did it on purpose.

AND that investigation is being reopened.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh they know it but they are hanging on to anything that might slip by the masses.... they may be getting tired of us winning....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way it goes, gross negligence or extreme sloppiness, the handling of the issue would be exactly the same. But I fully understand the chickensh!t concerns of the rightwingnuts. Show where it states in any FBI or congressional report that there is any difference in the understanding of those 2 descriptions of what actually happened. At that time the storage of emails such as was the practice of HRC was absolutely commonplace and done by many in all facets of national governance. That is why it was determined by the congress and the FBI that no laws were broken. But you rightwingnuts keep it up. I applaud your tenacity.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: